FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abOut upgrades..

+3
aixan
flamethro195
Royal Chief™
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

abOut upgrades.. - Page 2 Empty Re: abOut upgrades..

Post by aixan Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:35 am

this is a high rate server, good items drop from different monsters, you just have to hunt them. most players here are thinking about fast levelling with a good, if not the best, set of weap/armor, plus the loot. i mean who doesnt?

this is just my opinion.
aixan
aixan
Royal Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:16 am

Man im poor how many times i gotta say i only got 500k, +9 equip only 100k each XD LOL
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:14 pm

GameDownLoad wrote:this tOpic will be clOsed Once we guys hear sOmethin frOm Terr0 abOut my suggestiOn.. i knOw he has sOmethin tO say abOut this.. OoOor i dOn't knOw LOL..

You don't have to close this topic, other players might have something more to add.

About the suggestion you presented, yes I am very well aware of it.. that's why I explicitly made a condition that your weapon or armor has to be clean/zero-refine before a GM goes to use it's power to upgrade it. To make it more difficult, I changed the codes a bit so that weapon(0) will only have a 20% chance of dropping. Meaning 80% of the time, you will get an item with +1, or +2, etc.

It wasn't a cruel move. It was all a test. I need to determine which setup will give the most challenge, while still delivering the fun and not taking it away. Now after reading your comments, I decided to raise the chance of dropping an item(0) to 40%. Meaning out of 10 weapons/armors that will drop from a mob, 4 of them will have no refine.

I hope this will make it easier for everyone to enjoy a +9 weapon upgrade.
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
abOut upgrades.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600abOut upgrades.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:32 pm

Terr0risT™ wrote:
GameDownLoad wrote:this tOpic will be clOsed Once we guys hear sOmethin frOm Terr0 abOut my suggestiOn.. i knOw he has sOmethin tO say abOut this.. OoOor i dOn't knOw LOL..

You don't have to close this topic, other players might have something more to add.

About the suggestion you presented, yes I am very well aware of it.. that's why I explicitly made a condition that your weapon or armor has to be clean/zero-refine before a GM goes to use it's power to upgrade it. To make it more difficult, I changed the codes a bit so that weapon(0) will only have a 20% chance of dropping. Meaning 80% of the time, you will get an item with +1, or +2, etc.

It wasn't a cruel move. It was all a test. I need to determine which setup will give the most challenge, while still delivering the fun and not taking it away. Now after reading your comments, I decided to raise the chance of dropping an item(0) to 40%. Meaning out of 10 weapons/armors that will drop from a mob, 4 of them will have no refine.

I hope this will make it easier for everyone to enjoy a +9 weapon upgrade.

OMG! weee! that's great news sir! nyahaha.. very nice! cheers.. thanks alOt! Very Happy
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
abOut upgrades.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600abOut upgrades.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:10 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:10 am

ncie job Cool
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum