FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE: Prices of lvl 160 costumes

2 posters

Go down

RE: Prices of  lvl 160 costumes Empty RE: Prices of lvl 160 costumes

Post by Reno Sat May 26, 2007 1:31 am

Hi Terror,

I would like to know whether is it possible for the prices of the costumes for lvl 160 be reduced to a more affordable price?

Personally, I think the current price is too high Crying or Very sad I'm not saying that everything has to be cheap; just the costumes only Wink Coupled with the prices of other items, weapons and accessories, I think the players cannot afford to own a good item for themselves as the drop rates have has been revised. Therefore, I suggest that the prices of the costumes should be lowered a bit maybe within the range of 15m zulie to 20m zulie each .

The price range might be OK for future donors but one the other hand, Free Rose has a substantial amount of players who are not donors too. Furthermore, we are planning to promote our private server to cater for a larger crowd hence moving up in ranking. So I hope the prices of the lvl 160 costumes would be revised so that everyone can have a good time playing on this server and at the same time have a chance to grab the unique costumes for their favourite characters.

P/S: Sorry for the lengthy post. I just wanna present my view point. Thanks for reading!

Cheers!
Reno
Reno
Red Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Back to top Go down

RE: Prices of  lvl 160 costumes Empty Re: RE: Prices of lvl 160 costumes

Post by Terr0risT™ Sat May 26, 2007 2:30 am

You have a good point Reno... as I was telling the others, these prices are not fixed yet, meaning sometime later I might lower the item prices or increase the zulie rate.. I'm still studying this design. Previously we had a 60x zuly, and i just raised it to 100x..

I'll see in a week's time if normal players can come up with a good sum of zulie to be able to purchase some high gear stuff. Everyday I check the rankings, and look at their zulie and see how much zulie they gained.

Of course, I also don't want everyone to be wearing lvl 160 armors.. these gears should be "very difficult" to obtain.

But like what I said, there might still be a chance that I'll lower the prices someday.

Or that it will be included as prizes for major events..

Cheers!

Terr0risT
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
RE: Prices of  lvl 160 costumes Left_bar_bleue600/600RE: Prices of  lvl 160 costumes Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reno Sat May 26, 2007 2:50 am

Terr0risT wrote:You have a good point Reno... as I was telling the others, these prices are not fixed yet, meaning sometime later I might lower the item prices or increase the zulie rate.. I'm still studying this design. Previously we had a 60x zuly, and i just raised it to 100x..

I'll see in a week's time if normal players can come up with a good sum of zulie to be able to purchase some high gear stuff. Everyday I check the rankings, and look at their zulie and see how much zulie they gained.

Of course, I also don't want everyone to be wearing lvl 160 armors.. these gears should be "very difficult" to obtain.

But like what I said, there might still be a chance that I'll lower the prices someday.

Or that it will be included as prizes for major events..

Cheers!

Terr0risT

Thanks for your prompt reply Terror... Cool it would be nice to see these costumes as prizes for major events. It will encourage more ppl to participate in the events. Cool
Reno
Reno
Red Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by genokun* Sat May 26, 2007 6:18 am

The Best way to Raise Zulies for Player are some ideas I have below:

Terr0 Host Zulies Events :

Cart Race from one point to another, GMs and FMs can be judges from on Point Check to another Point Check (So no Cheaters) Gold Silver Bronze and Participating Player get some zulies or something like tat for joining!!

Hide and Go Seek
GMs go Hiding, (I would help out, but dont have enough gold to hand out) Basically, GMs can just Hide in One Area, Giving out 3 hints to the Hiding Area. Players just need to look for you!! 1st 3 winners gets Zulies, and same for ppl who joined get some mini rewards.

Monster Hunt
Terr0 will Summon Monsters in the Arena or at Twn, this monster will be droping items or Zulies. I recommend Players form PT for this Event!! (Any players just sit or stand around waiting for drops will be kik out of server, no AFKers allowed)

This are few Events I hosted on FlyFF while I was Helping out frnds in Gala-Net here in California. (I came up with the rules kiking players for Monster Hunt while In FlyFF, too many cheater just AFK while player killing and doing the hard works)

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum