FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who are playing in CYberCafes :: READ THIS!

2 posters

Go down

For those who are playing in CYberCafes :: READ THIS! Empty For those who are playing in CYberCafes :: READ THIS!

Post by Lady_Akisha Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:31 pm

what are the things you hate when you are inside a Cyber Cafe (it can be issues about the place itself or the people you sit beside with...)?

for me, i hate it when the user next to me smells crap...whether he smells like he doesn't take a bath for a year or because he smells cigarette....
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female
Number of posts : 575
Main Character : **Akisha**
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
For those who are playing in CYberCafes :: READ THIS! Left_bar_bleue332/600For those who are playing in CYberCafes :: READ THIS! Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

http://iamakisha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

For those who are playing in CYberCafes :: READ THIS! Empty Re: For those who are playing in CYberCafes :: READ THIS!

Post by Royal Chief™ Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:04 pm

LOL!.. i've visited some shops in school and what i don't like is that the people are soOo friggin noisy!.. i wanna join the trash talkin & the after-game brawl but i just can't.. the reason is that, i don't know how to play DOTA (this is the only game students play in the cafes confused ).. LOL! that, i think is the only reason why i hate the noise drunken i know it's LAME Razz

you're right about that Kish.. & also when a kid sits beside you with his whole gang standin behind him smellin like a pile of rotten horse t**hs.. ahahaha!.. poisons the air you breathe that makes you go to the counter and pay.. LOL!
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
For those who are playing in CYberCafes :: READ THIS! Left_bar_bleue600/600For those who are playing in CYberCafes :: READ THIS! Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

For those who are playing in CYberCafes :: READ THIS! Empty Re: For those who are playing in CYberCafes :: READ THIS!

Post by Lady_Akisha Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:16 pm

yeah! they're too noisy as if they own the whole place where in fact they were just paid for 30minutes! i can't understand why they are soooo hooked on DOTA when in fact it's just Warcraft in a custom game mode.

about the smelly thing...i have this experience when i was beside a Bombay in the PC shop...hell...i thought i was going to die that very moment!
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female
Number of posts : 575
Main Character : **Akisha**
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
For those who are playing in CYberCafes :: READ THIS! Left_bar_bleue332/600For those who are playing in CYberCafes :: READ THIS! Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

http://iamakisha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:37 pm

LOoOoOOoL! now that's funny Laughing good thing you made it ahahaha!
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
For those who are playing in CYberCafes :: READ THIS! Left_bar_bleue600/600For those who are playing in CYberCafes :: READ THIS! Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down