FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terror please read.

5 posters

Go down

Terror please read. Empty Terror please read.

Post by draknet Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:03 am

It will be sorta a good idea if you make a command on the server like /reset so players can reset themselves so its less work on admin but i think it will also be a problem because you also need to add the items they need on it to reset, but im just suggesting it might be a good idea because lots of ppl want to reset and sometimes the admin isnt on.
draknet
draknet
Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 95
Main Character : DarkRog* *
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Forum SCORE
HP:
Terror please read. Left_bar_bleue600/600Terror please read. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Terror please read. Empty Re: Terror please read.

Post by ziekie Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:30 am

ITS A GOOD IDEA BUT.....
the req for thier reset.????
how sir t can get the req..... for thier reset???

ziekie
Elder Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 113
Main Character : kEvS™
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by draknet Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:44 am

Thats arrangeable, i been on one of the other servers and examined their ways, they had something like that with a required lvl but no item requirement or zulie requirement, so i think its something thats still an idea, just not made yet.
Thats why im just suggesting, see if the Admin things its a good idea.

~P.S. I still think this is the best FreeROSE server out there drunken Razz Very Happy Razz drunken

Last edited by on Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
draknet
draknet
Pumpkin

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:
Terror please read. Left_bar_bleue600/600Terror please read. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrisz23 Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:04 am

it's very easy if it's just a level requirement... all players in freeROSE are on high level with many stars on their name.. lol! and what do we do next if we're all high level players with ™on our name.. boogie

Khrisz23
Lunar Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 459
Main Character : KheizyCortez
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Forum SCORE
HP:
Terror please read. Left_bar_bleue207/600Terror please read. Empty_bar_bleue  (207/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by draknet Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:11 am

mmmm, well its just a suggestion i mean like some ppl want to put some other stats too maybe Admin can put it to higher reset so ppl can add higher stats and get stronger, but im not sure it will be a good idea cause then Admin will need to add more mats to it or not put any after some resets or just put zulies, i dont know yet xD, like i said, its an idea that not made yet ^^.

May i also suggest some more /go commands ^^ so ppl have more places to teleport to then having to walk/drive there Smile.
draknet
draknet
Pumpkin

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrisz23 Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:58 pm

hmm there's a good and bad side in the /go command..

good is we can cherish every map in ROSE..

bad is sometimes im very lazy walking/driving.. ahehe

Khrisz23
Lunar Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 459
Main Character : KheizyCortez
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Forum SCORE
HP:
Terror please read. Left_bar_bleue207/600Terror please read. Empty_bar_bleue  (207/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:56 pm

Reborn command, used by most servers will only check your level and reset it. And aside from stripping you off your weapons and gears, that's basically the only thing it does. It is possible though, that mats be required and checked each time a /reborn command is executed, but I haven't had time to sit down and code that part because there are other high priority jobs still on queue. For now, we'll have to stay with our current reset system. Require the mats, and manually reset players. That way, I get to meet everyone who earns a star. Which I think is important too. I don't want players to be saying "Hey, I'm 4-STARS now but I haven't met the admin even once". Smile
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by draknet Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:56 am

Terr0risT™ wrote:Reborn command, used by most servers will only check your level and reset it. And aside from stripping you off your weapons and gears, that's basically the only thing it does. It is possible though, that mats be required and checked each time a /reborn command is executed, but I haven't had time to sit down and code that part because there are other high priority jobs still on queue. For now, we'll have to stay with our current reset system. Require the mats, and manually reset players. That way, I get to meet everyone who earns a star. Which I think is important too. I don't want players to be saying.

Ya ^^ i guess i should wait then ask you when everything goes normal again.

Terr0risT™ wrote:"Hey, I'm 4-STARS now but I haven't met the admin even once". Smile

Yes, you do have a point there, lets just stick it with the current system we have right now.
draknet
draknet
Pumpkin

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by renzhouken Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:20 pm

yeah i guess good interaction w/ players means good communication.
that could make our server much more interactive between the player and the administrator...
renzhouken
renzhouken
Ruper Captain

Male
Number of posts : 496
Main Character : LordKazuyen** BabyKazuyen** BebotKazuyen
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down