FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'am gonna stop too... thanks for the fun players :)

5 posters

Go down

I'am gonna stop too... thanks for the fun players :) Empty I'am gonna stop too... thanks for the fun players :)

Post by Lemurezzz Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:57 am

hey guys, ima gonna stop for real this time, it was funny to play this game, and goodluck at the server! hope u will have a good time like me Razz wish u the best game experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greets;
-Aerith
-lemurez
-yazoo
-lemures
-CloudStrife
-Sephir0th
-Azul
-masterX
-xXGameMasterXx
-PolyToxNL28th
-Alkaios
-Rydia
-Necrid
-Zoepje

Cya and thanks again for the game admin, goodluck at the server!
Lemurezzz
Lemurezzz
Small Clown

Male
Number of posts : 365
Main Character : lemurez
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Forum SCORE
HP:
I'am gonna stop too... thanks for the fun players :) Left_bar_bleue300/600I'am gonna stop too... thanks for the fun players :) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

I'am gonna stop too... thanks for the fun players :) Empty Re: I'am gonna stop too... thanks for the fun players :)

Post by eric42184 Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:01 am

thanks for being with us too mate.... we'll miss u. good luck.
eric42184
eric42184
Spotted Choropy

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Forum SCORE
HP:
I'am gonna stop too... thanks for the fun players :) Left_bar_bleue600/600I'am gonna stop too... thanks for the fun players :) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

I'am gonna stop too... thanks for the fun players :) Empty Re: I'am gonna stop too... thanks for the fun players :)

Post by Royal Chief™ Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:56 am

hey mate.. can you just please visit us here in the forums?.. we will miss you dude.. thanks for the time too man.. we really enjoyed you company here.. for the help (tanking me & other players long time ago LOL)..

P.S.

to all who are saying goodbye, can you leave us your emails? friendster? msn? YM? multiply? or anything? LOL.. we will miss you guys!..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
I'am gonna stop too... thanks for the fun players :) Left_bar_bleue600/600I'am gonna stop too... thanks for the fun players :) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by eric42184 Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:02 pm

Royal Chief™ wrote:hey mate.. can you just please visit us here in the forums?.. we will miss you dude.. thanks for the time too man.. we really enjoyed you company here.. for the help (tanking me & other players long time ago LOL)..

P.S.

to all who are saying goodbye, can you leave us your emails? friendster? msn? YM? multiply? or anything? LOL.. we will miss you guys!..

add me up on YM RC.. triskelion_1968_21
eric42184
eric42184
Spotted Choropy

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by FaLLEn Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:30 pm

owwww.. ok lem we will be missing u.. tnx 4 helping me always in game.. Sad
FaLLEn
FaLLEn
Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 14
Main Character : FaLLenAnGeLLe***
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemurezzz Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:47 pm

Wink i stopped with while gaming now, i want to thank u too all players of freerose and developers/admin/GM's

P.S. royal here my msn

my msn is mark222250@hotmail.com
Lemurezzz
Lemurezzz
Small Clown

Male
Number of posts : 365
Main Character : lemurez
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Forum SCORE
HP:
I'am gonna stop too... thanks for the fun players :) Left_bar_bleue300/600I'am gonna stop too... thanks for the fun players :) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:02 am

gluck with ur training markiee.... ill always be on msn if u need me ^_^

i think its better for u to be training ur real self than ur ingame character.... so im really happy for u and wish u all the best ^_^ muah! gluck with that girl... and the other girl also... u know what i mean... hehes

and oh y'know.... its bad for u if u keep training n _ _ _ d xD
ull catch a cold or something... xD dun' do that again othay?

mark... we started playing freerose abt the same time.. and we stopped abt the same time too xD hehes... weird xD

msn:jc-concepcion@hotmail.com
ym:melody_fcs12@yahoo.com
friendster: same as my ym
crunchyroll: angelsong_02 -> sharing with my bf
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 442
Main Character : **iNoue** DELETED
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Forum SCORE
HP:
I'am gonna stop too... thanks for the fun players :) Left_bar_bleue163/600I'am gonna stop too... thanks for the fun players :) Empty_bar_bleue  (163/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down