FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please fix lag problems and dc problems gms read please.

4 posters

Go down

Please fix lag problems and dc problems gms read please. Empty Please fix lag problems and dc problems gms read please.

Post by flamethro195 Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:45 pm

My friend and most players are having much trouble training even trying to walk around. We kill like 1 or 2 monster and we lag or dc alrdy or even have super lag. I hope you guys can fix the lag problem and make the server better so that there could be more people with less lag. Or at least more places and less lag. Theres hardly any places to train.

P.S. can anyone tell me where a lv 131 and a lv 137 can train at? Were kind of having lag problems at Pincer Queens or at most monsters we kill at Xita Refuge. Thxs gms and admins Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Please fix lag problems and dc problems gms read please. Empty Re: Please fix lag problems and dc problems gms read please.

Post by angel Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:34 pm

i tink u can look up at the game tips/faq section i guess.. heh.. i looking over there for some help in lvling too ^^
angel
angel
Royal Jelly Bean

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Back to top Go down

Please fix lag problems and dc problems gms read please. Empty Re: Please fix lag problems and dc problems gms read please.

Post by aznboifrm9i6 Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:13 am

Uhm I think server upgrade time!
aznboifrm9i6
aznboifrm9i6
Mini-Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by CraftedArt Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:25 am

OK, Next person who spam's in the general chat on forums will get a warning Or posts anything about the sevrer dcing on general chat. . We already have enough people saying "OH SERVER DCING AGAIN" ok, if u got a problem with it donate. At least do ur part in helping the server to have less downtimes.....
CraftedArt
CraftedArt
Dalping Leader

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down