FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone who wants to donate...

+27
CIDGE
adam1240
Khrisz23
basura101
XenoFantasy™
Royal Chief™
Lady_Akisha
death10
marc44
ray_lopio
tsc11
autojam
jhayzone31
aznwarlord00
swordykara
geoMaX
MAJIMBOO
aaronds
mhaeraz24
techkid_real
soggeh
Jthree
Terr0risT™
KALUPITAN
chris21
Reno
Admin
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

For anyone who wants to donate... - Page 2 Empty Re: For anyone who wants to donate...

Post by Terr0risT™ Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:44 pm

Yes, kara, you can use western union to donate. Or you can also try cebuana or some other way. The information you need is on the first post. Thanks!
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
For anyone who wants to donate... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600For anyone who wants to donate... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

For anyone who wants to donate... - Page 2 Empty Re: For anyone who wants to donate...

Post by Reno Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:37 pm

Hi Terror,

I tried donating again USD50 today via Xoom.com. This time the receiver is different...Miguela Avecilla but not yours...Randy Batiquin. Just wanna clarify whether I'm donating my money goes to the right place.... Cool

Shall look forward for your reply.

Thanks...

Regards,

Reno
Reno
Reno
Red Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:51 pm

Yes Reno, you are donating to the right person... I just had to use my friend's account at the moment cuz mine is apparently not working.
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:
For anyone who wants to donate... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600For anyone who wants to donate... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reno Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:14 pm

Terr0risT wrote:Yes Reno, you are donating to the right person... I just had to use my friend's account at the moment cuz mine is apparently not working.

Thanks for the clarification Terror. I'll proceed with donating USD50! Cool
Reno
Reno
Red Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:17 pm

Alright thanks!
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by aznwarlord00 Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:35 pm

i would love to donate but cant sry:(
aznwarlord00
aznwarlord00
JellyNut

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jhayzone31 Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:22 pm

EI gm DO ACCEPT AUTOLOAD OR SOMETHING
jhayzone31
jhayzone31
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by geoMaX Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:15 pm

i think gm dont accept load ^^
geoMaX
geoMaX
Red Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by autojam Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:54 pm

g-cash is acceptable to admin! if u have g-cash. if u do ask tero's cel # and send ur g-cash to him.
autojam
autojam
Red Jelly Bean

Female
Number of posts : 44
Main Character : **allyssa**
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by geoMaX Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:27 pm

wait a minute ms autojam... how can we have g-cash??????
geoMaX
geoMaX
Red Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tsc11 Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:38 am

on xoom it says item nr wat do we put there??? ty

Last edited by on Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total
tsc11
tsc11
Mini-Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by autojam Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:48 pm

go to your nearest globe telecom outlet and ask about the G-Cash. parang smart money!!!
autojam
autojam
Red Jelly Bean

Female
Number of posts : 44
Main Character : **allyssa**
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by tsc11 Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:39 am

on xoom it syas item number wat do we put there???????
tsc11
tsc11
Mini-Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by ray_lopio Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:41 am

is there no other way im smart????

ray_lopio
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Back to top Go down

For anyone who wants to donate... - Page 2 Empty Where are the zulies??

Post by marc44 Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:06 am

Before, the offer has zulies/corresponding donations
Now, eucar coins

I wish zulies to be a part of the offer.

Oh bring back, bring back,
Bring back my zulies to me
To me..................

Anyways, gonna work hard for the money...
marc44
marc44
Mini-Choropy

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by death10 Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:55 pm

may you post your bank account i think it is easy to donate there or pm me so i can send it through there ^_^
death10
death10
Elder Mammoth

Male
Number of posts : 590
Main Character : **DivineDeath**
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Forum SCORE
HP:
For anyone who wants to donate... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/600For anyone who wants to donate... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Akisha Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:08 pm

sir what if i already have credits in my Gcash and i will just send it to you so you can cash it out, pwede ba yun sau?
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female
Number of posts : 575
Main Character : **Akisha**
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
For anyone who wants to donate... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue332/600For anyone who wants to donate... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

http://iamakisha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:08 am

Lady_Akisha wrote:sir what if i already have credits in my Gcash and i will just send it to you so you can cash it out, pwede ba yun sau?

LOL!.. Divine sent me a message the night after he donated.. and he said it's addicting bounce yes it is.. donators get to help the server.. cheers
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:05 pm

Well, it's because of these donators that we are enjoying FreeROSE. They help me pay my monthly internet and electricity bills. Without these good guys, I might not be able to maintain the server.

That's why I make sure that each donator is happy with the items they receive. I give them bonuses more than what they expect to get.

Now the next time you see a donator in-game, it might be good to just say a little thank you. It's because of them that you are still playing in FreeROSE anyway. In other words, they pay so you can play.

99% of private servers rely on donations. My job is to make our server outrank the others by fixing each bug, and creating new ideas for a more exciting gameplay. People like it here mainly because we are one of few who got most skills fixed, and an EXP rate higher than the others who give you only 10x or 50x exp. We have a reset system where you get STARS added to your name, and a max stat of 999. This is unique to FreeROSE.

Most of all, we are by far the largest Filipino Community among ROSE online private servers and the TOP 1 in the entire Philippines.

Through your continued support, I plan to maintain our server until we get to visit all the 7 planets...
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoFantasy™ Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:00 pm

Wow! Go go go Admin!

... nagdadalawang isip tuloy ako mag quit Sad

... sino po pwede maging pilot jan? hehehe, jowk!

... meron bang ROSE Online ADIK Rehabilitation Center? I need it badly. Grr! I really love this game! Mad

~**ShionUzuki** / **Fran** / **Balthier**
XenoFantasy™
XenoFantasy™
Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 139
Main Character : ShionUzuki / XenoFantasy
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:35 pm

Terr0risT™ wrote:Well, it's because of these donators that we are enjoying FreeROSE. They help me pay my monthly internet and electricity bills. Without these good guys, I might not be able to maintain the server.

That's why I make sure that each donator is happy with the items they receive. I give them bonuses more than what they expect to get.

Now the next time you see a donator in-game, it might be good to just say a little thank you. It's because of them that you are still playing in FreeROSE anyway. In other words, they pay so you can play.

99% of private servers rely on donations. My job is to make our server outrank the others by fixing each bug, and creating new ideas for a more exciting gameplay. People like it here mainly because we are one of few who got most skills fixed, and an EXP rate higher than the others who give you only 10x or 50x exp. We have a reset system where you get STARS added to your name, and a max stat of 999. This is unique to FreeROSE.

Most of all, we are by far the largest Filipino Community among ROSE online private servers and the TOP 1 in the entire Philippines.

Through your continued support, I plan to maintain our server until we get to visit all the 7 planets...

thanks alot to you sir.. and all of the donators Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by basura101 Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:53 pm

PANO NAMAN MALALAMAN KUNG SINO ANG NAG DONATE
basura101
basura101
Mother Choropy

Male
Number of posts : 77
Main Character : BROADSLAYER
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:28 pm

basura101 wrote:PANO NAMAN MALALAMAN KUNG SINO ANG NAG DONATE

after donating, you'll be asked to email admin your information, the Cebuana branch, your donation amount.. and so on..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrisz23 Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:22 am

Terr0risT™ wrote:
Here's how we can solve it geno, instead of 50 dollars, put 46.50 instead. It will charge you 3.50 so the total amount you will pay on your Paypal account is just 50 dollars.

Still I will consider that as a 50 dollars donation and you will get your 50 dollars' worth of in-game zulie, stats and cart.

hmmm sir.. pan0 po d2 s philippines nmn?? like sa western uni0n.. db po may service charge din un.. eh mej0 mahal din po kc.. like nag d0nate kmi ng 2k... may service charge(kung yun ung tawag dun ^^) P200.00 eh nakkpanghinayang din po kc P100.00 nlng P300.00 na pde n ma c0nsider n isa pang d0nation? ano po b ggwin nmin.. kung P1000.00 po d0nate nmin un prin ang ippdala nmin or ksma n ung service charge???scratch scratch

Questi0n lng po un.. ok lng din kung nde... i'm happy to donate to our server.. ^^

Khrisz23
Lunar Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 459
Main Character : KheizyCortez
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Forum SCORE
HP:
For anyone who wants to donate... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue207/600For anyone who wants to donate... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (207/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:38 pm

well in those cases, i think the service charge there's not included.. coz most of the money transfer transactions has
a separate charge value depending on the amount you're going to send.. that's business.. lol! .. if you'll donate Php1,000.00 and you're going to have a transaction with me, of course i'm going to charge you for the transfer, or for mobile services, rents and whatsoever ahahaha.. like uhmm.. Php50.00 charge for every Php1,000.00.. i guess that's it.. drunkendrunken and if the charge is included, your receiver won't get the same amount you sent.. out of Php1,000.00 he might only get Php900.00..
coz if i send your Php1,000.00 to your recipient, what do i get?.. i'm out of the question or am i?.. drunken drunken LOL.. thanks for donating!

Last edited by on Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum