FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have lost all my zulies for some reason wen i logged on.

4 posters

Go down

I have lost all my zulies for some reason wen i logged on. Empty I have lost all my zulies for some reason wen i logged on.

Post by flamethro195 Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:43 am

I wus just playing yesterday and i checked all my stuff like always and i had 421m in zulies. I logged off and logged back on in the morning later after sleep. But i didn't look at my zulies yet since i was talking with friends. Then i was looking around my stuff and i noticed that i lost ALL my zulies so i thought it was problably a glitch, so i relogged. But when i did still didn't have my money back. Character name is LoveAlliance, i don't mean to be a crybaby about it and yes i can wait, but i hope you can recover it IF you actually even believe me, i could tell you how i got the money. I hope you can find the problem of how i lost all my zulies and i hope you can recover them for me. Thank You. Crying or Very sad
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

I have lost all my zulies for some reason wen i logged on. Empty Re: I have lost all my zulies for some reason wen i logged on.

Post by genokun* Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:19 am

flamethro195 wrote:I wus just playing yesterday and i checked all my stuff like always and i had 421m in zulies. I logged off and logged back on in the morning later after sleep. But i didn't look at my zulies yet since i was talking with friends. Then i was looking around my stuff and i noticed that i lost ALL my zulies so i thought it was problably a glitch, so i relogged. But when i did still didn't have my money back. Character name is LoveAlliance, i don't mean to be a crybaby about it and yes i can wait, but i hope you can recover it IF you actually even believe me, i could tell you how i got the money. I hope you can find the problem of how i lost all my zulies and i hope you can recover them for me. Thank You. Crying or Very sad

Where did u got 421 Million of Zulies? Plz dont tell me...from ZuZuZu.

Didnt your parents ever told you not to accept free Items from Strangers.

Owell, its right that Terr0 took it away. Seems like he was busy too for the past few days. while I was away. Dang...only few days we are all away. Things went from nice and solom to BIG AND MESSY.

Sorry LoveAlliance. From my behalf.

genokun*

Back to top Go down

I have lost all my zulies for some reason wen i logged on. Empty Re: I have lost all my zulies for some reason wen i logged on.

Post by flamethro195 Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:28 am

hehehe so geno is back Razz, no not really, i got 180m myself and he gave some stuff to me and bought some of my stuff Razz
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:29 am

Tho geno, you've really took away your picture, messed up ur age, and some other stuff Razz, zuzuzu told me you were the 4th richest family in the world and stuff like that XD if so true congradulations XD
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by genokun* Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:40 am

flamethro195 wrote:Tho geno, you've really took away your picture, messed up ur age, and some other stuff Razz, zuzuzu told me you were the 4th richest family in the world and stuff like that XD if so true congradulations XD

How much stuff did he told you about me on the game. The more I read, the more frustrated it is to capture him. Seems like when I came back, he went to an seclusion knowing he did something terribly bad.

I am to SOFT for punishment, and to SOFT for anything. Still thinking what to punish him for this ACT on the game. other than usual Family punishment the Jail Cell.

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:44 am

I'm sorry Geno for what he did, if this INFORMATION about you is truly the truth i'll forget i even wus told it tho nothing bad about being 4th richest family ni the world, and im very sorry geno, he told me A LOT more things a lot i should say, but i alrdy forgot most of it LOL. cya again wen you post
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by genokun* Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:10 am

flamethro195 wrote:I'm sorry Geno for what he did, if this INFORMATION about you is truly the truth i'll forget i even wus told it tho nothing bad about being 4th richest family ni the world, and im very sorry geno, he told me A LOT more things a lot i should say, but i alrdy forgot most of it LOL. cya again wen you post

replying back to you are like chasing an Chicken in FreeRose...

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:20 am

ok ok but chasing a chicken is funny lol
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Reno Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:58 am

Hmmm... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad hackers, they are really a pain for players... I've encountered similar fate but the matter was resolved. I suppose we should refrain from accepting a huge sum of money for some of the items that we are selling and report any 'high rise' tradings or suspicious activity to the GMs since players can't really identify who's the hacker...
Reno
Reno
Red Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by genokun* Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:29 am

Reno wrote:Hmmm... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad hackers, they are really a pain for players... I've encountered similar fate but the matter was resolved. I suppose we should refrain from accepting a huge sum of money for some of the items that we are selling and report any 'high rise' tradings or suspicious activity to the GMs since players can't really identify who's the hacker...

there are NO MORE GMs...!!

wats sux is, no more High price sells, meant players can make much money too. SUX!!

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Post by ibrahim77 Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:29 pm

ok i was given zulie from ZuZuZ but then after i logged in not only my zulie was gone but my character it self was deleted and that got me mad, cuz they i always havve problems ont his server so i just left this is stupid,
ibrahim77
ibrahim77
Mini-Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Reno Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:33 pm

genokun wrote:
Reno wrote:Hmmm... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad hackers, they are really a pain for players... I've encountered similar fate but the matter was resolved. I suppose we should refrain from accepting a huge sum of money for some of the items that we are selling and report any 'high rise' tradings or suspicious activity to the GMs since players can't really identify who's the hacker...

there are NO MORE GMs...!!

wats sux is, no more High price sells, meant players can make much money too. SUX!!

I hope the part where "there are no more GMs" is temporary because GMs are important to monitor the server aside from Terror being the only admin in this server... Cool I suppose hackers will be on the loose if there werent any GMs. Some might still be lurking around with new IGNs... No
Reno
Reno
Red Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by techkid_real Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:49 pm

LOL, i got some free money as well NOT from a GM but then my account stuff isn't lost.
Terr0rist and im not saying i got it from an hacker. i got it like about 1 month ago. You can ask ReNo, i told him online ^_^
techkid_real
techkid_real
Hunter Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down