FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This can't go on.. -_-;

4 posters

Go down

This can't go on.. -_-; Empty This can't go on.. -_-;

Post by renerie Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:25 am

The frequent DCs, the impossible-to-do 2nd job quest with all the unbelievable powerful monsters "guarding" the stone golem, this server is starting to get to me.. why can't those freaking monsters be shifted elsewhere? Is the GM trying to stop people from getting their job change?!

Oh yea lemme add one thing, i get the Trose error everytime i 'almost' kill the stone golem, great, now i'll never get the stupid hairpin >_>

renerie
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Back to top Go down

This can't go on.. -_-; Empty Re: This can't go on.. -_-;

Post by flamethro195 Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:54 am

the frequent dcs becuz this is still a new server thats still needs some you know work, and the 2nd job quest you don't have to do its just to give you fere stuff so you can use it or sell it to make money as you wish, you make ur 2nd job online but you gotta pay 1million zulie.You go to website homepage and click change job. Then log into your account, and click characters. After, click ur character thats gonna change to 2nd job, then click change job, then it'll let you choose between the 2 job, pick the one you were gonna be and click ok, then log out and log back into freeroseonline and you'll be a 2nd! Good Luck, hope this helped Smile.And btw the trose errors maybe sumthign wrong with character like maybe bug, not sure, gotta ask Terr0rist™ about it. Cya and good luck!
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by renerie Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:01 pm

i know it's a new server, however it was not that bad few days ago when i just started my character.. I wanted to see what the rewards for the quest is.. If there's still no luck for me i guess i'll take ur solution and sacrifice the items.. Sad

renerie
Mini-Jelly Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:06 pm

well you just gotta manuever ur way around the monsters like, wen the yetis are away from the golems hurry kill it then run away, you will die a few times, i think i died like 20 times on my first time LOL. Razz or you can ask a friend to kill around the surrounding monsters, or to tank while you kill so you don't die and ur friend can die or he might survive. xD
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by lhouv26 Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:08 pm

on the dc issue, i think it cannot be helped for this time being.. this is because of the increasing number of players.. well this is obviously caused by the migration of pRose players.. my idea is to donate to this sever for a server upgrade so that it can occomodate more players... the second job quest is really hard though @_@!>..
lhouv26
lhouv26
Mini-Choropy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by renerie Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:33 pm

i'm doing job change for the cleric class. Trose error happens about 50% of the time i try to kill the stone golems (when they're about to die), the remaining 50% is due to DCs..

renerie
Mini-Jelly Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by Bardukens25 Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:56 pm

hmm.. i made an account same as yours and i also encountered errors but only once. and please if your doing your 2nd job quest make sure u type /save so that it wont repeat again from the first. i collected all the hairpins and i got the error once. but to make sure again we will tell to admin your problem ok!
Bardukens25
Bardukens25
Elder Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Main Character : [GM]Duke25
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down