FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

^_^OFFICIAL LIST OF CLERICS IN FREEROSE ^_^

+10
icarus
Lady_Akisha
aixan
Icewing
Royal Chief™
chan
flamethro195
Terr0risT™
kheepur38
xyza040704
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

^_^OFFICIAL LIST OF CLERICS IN FREEROSE ^_^ - Page 2 Empty Re: ^_^OFFICIAL LIST OF CLERICS IN FREEROSE ^_^

Post by Lady_Akisha Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:23 pm

there are few clerics with a dominant INT built nowadays. They're thinking of making their cleric characters able to withstand and fight aggressive players.
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female
Number of posts : 575
Main Character : **Akisha**
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
^_^OFFICIAL LIST OF CLERICS IN FREEROSE ^_^ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue332/600^_^OFFICIAL LIST OF CLERICS IN FREEROSE ^_^ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

http://iamakisha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

^_^OFFICIAL LIST OF CLERICS IN FREEROSE ^_^ - Page 2 Empty Re: ^_^OFFICIAL LIST OF CLERICS IN FREEROSE ^_^

Post by Royal Chief™ Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:49 pm

Lady_Akisha wrote:there are few clerics with a dominant INT built nowadays. They're thinking of making their cleric characters able to withstand and fight aggressive players.

yeah i noticed that too.. even Aerith.. his character is a full INT.. and he told me that he's week.. so he's more supportive, and mind you.. his buffs are great!.. but now, he told me that he's going to add stat points to SEN or STR.. either of the two.. weee! strong buffs with strong damage.. you'll be deadly..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
^_^OFFICIAL LIST OF CLERICS IN FREEROSE ^_^ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600^_^OFFICIAL LIST OF CLERICS IN FREEROSE ^_^ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Akisha Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:54 pm

i just wonder if he can make habol of those stats that easy. I only got 666 int.
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female
Number of posts : 575
Main Character : **Akisha**
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
^_^OFFICIAL LIST OF CLERICS IN FREEROSE ^_^ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue332/600^_^OFFICIAL LIST OF CLERICS IN FREEROSE ^_^ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

http://iamakisha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:54 am

Lady_Akisha wrote:i just wonder if he can make habol of those stats that easy. I only got 666 int.

hmm.. i don't know.. Oh wait.. he's still on the 3rd reset.. he can boost up those STRs & SENs of his' on the 4th..shrug

Oh.. 666?.. ahaha.. Twisted Evil
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:
^_^OFFICIAL LIST OF CLERICS IN FREEROSE ^_^ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600^_^OFFICIAL LIST OF CLERICS IN FREEROSE ^_^ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by CIDGE Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:47 am

How about you sir GM RC. can you reveal to us your build up? ^_^
CIDGE
CIDGE
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 321
Main Character : **CIDGE**
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Forum SCORE
HP:
^_^OFFICIAL LIST OF CLERICS IN FREEROSE ^_^ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/600^_^OFFICIAL LIST OF CLERICS IN FREEROSE ^_^ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:25 am

CIDGE wrote:How about you sir GM RC. can you reveal to us your build up? ^_^

XD sorry dude.. no can do.. my character build up is TOP SECRET lol!.. ehehehe..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by CIDGE Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:04 pm

Royal Chief™ wrote:
CIDGE wrote:How about you sir GM RC. can you reveal to us your build up? ^_^

XD sorry dude.. no can do.. my character build up is TOP SECRET lol!.. ehehehe..

I will hire a secret agent to investigate your build up^_^ So beware^^
CIDGE
CIDGE
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 321
Main Character : **CIDGE**
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Forum SCORE
HP:
^_^OFFICIAL LIST OF CLERICS IN FREEROSE ^_^ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/600^_^OFFICIAL LIST OF CLERICS IN FREEROSE ^_^ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:18 pm

CIDGE wrote:I will hire a secret agent to investigate your build up^_^ So beware^^

i will do this to your agent! ----> stone@joo

wahahahaha.. but i'll be throwing him cannons! boogie
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2