FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how about a Stat-Reset NPC?

5 posters

Go down

how about a Stat-Reset NPC? Empty how about a Stat-Reset NPC?

Post by Aerith Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:28 am

TerrorisT,

Could u think somthing like an npc wich can reset stats? i think every1 will like it the most...
would that be something good for ur server? :P

greets
Aerith
Aerith
Aerith
Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 95
Main Character : Aerith
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Forum SCORE
HP:
how about a Stat-Reset NPC? Left_bar_bleue88/600how about a Stat-Reset NPC? Empty_bar_bleue  (88/600)

Back to top Go down

how about a Stat-Reset NPC? Empty Re: how about a Stat-Reset NPC?

Post by Royal Chief™ Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am

hey! Oh.. what's a stat reset?.. sorry i'm noob Razz coz i saw a post here where he wants to reset his stat.. i don't get the idea.. does that mean our stat turns back to 5? just like the level reset..?

peace out!

--RoyalChief--
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
how about a Stat-Reset NPC? Left_bar_bleue600/600how about a Stat-Reset NPC? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerith Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:51 pm

the word says it Razz STAT are things that makes u stronger u know, by pressing alt +A u can see ur stats u used/using...
and RESET means that ur stats gone zero again, like lvl 1's, but u get ur stat points back wich u used on alt +A. [so example.] u are cleric and u maxed str, and thinks: hmmmm, why are my buffs so bad, i think i need a stat reset and put all on int/sen.

do u understand it now? Shocked scratch
Aerith
Aerith
Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 95
Main Character : Aerith
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Forum SCORE
HP:
how about a Stat-Reset NPC? Left_bar_bleue88/600how about a Stat-Reset NPC? Empty_bar_bleue  (88/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:21 pm

yeah.. but if you reset your stats, what will happen to the stats points you used? will it still be there in your SP box?.. uugghhh.. scratch example if you have 500 INT (500 SP used) and you reset.. will the 500 SP be removed? or will it still be the SP you're going to distribute?.. hmm.. LOL what the hell are we doing Aerith? nyahaha.. i can't explain myself LOL..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:
how about a Stat-Reset NPC? Left_bar_bleue600/600how about a Stat-Reset NPC? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:36 am

OK, i'll tell you how stat reset works, for example pretend you got the original stats like 15 str 15 dex 15 int 15 con 10 sen 10 charm, then you get like 500 str 500 dex 500con and everything else is still the same. all the points you put into str,dex,con to make it 500 will be reseted that means the stats will be back at 15 and all the points you used will total up, and your original stats of the str and dex and con will be originally the way it wus wen you first started and all the points will add up cuz it won't just be like 1400 points or sumthing prob around like 20,000 points cuz wen the lvl of the stats get higher, more stats are needed to increase it as it gets higher. Understand now RoyalChief? -Soul out- >Razz
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by gintokii Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:59 am

flamethro195 wrote:OK, i'll tell you how stat reset works, for example pretend you got the original stats like 15 str 15 dex 15 int 15 con 10 sen 10 charm, then you get like 500 str 500 dex 500con and everything else is still the same. all the points you put into str,dex,con to make it 500 will be reseted that means the stats will be back at 15 and all the points you used will total up, and your original stats of the str and dex and con will be originally the way it wus wen you first started and all the points will add up cuz it won't just be like 1400 points or sumthing prob around like 20,000 points cuz wen the lvl of the stats get higher, more stats are needed to increase it as it gets higher. Understand now RoyalChief? -Soul out- >Razz

let me put it in simplier terms. you know where you get your first job in zant? the guy next to him he's a stat npc
gintokii
gintokii
Red Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:40 pm

Ohhhhh.... so that's stat reset?!Surprised yeah i get it now! wee thanks man... yeah.. it's useful for some people who had their stats wrongly distributed.. and also for those who made like hybrid champ, or hawker or whatever you call it LOL! thanks Aerith, Soul.. Chan.. ahha Chan xD Niichan! weee.. i feel you now!bounce
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by gintokii Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:48 am

GameDownLoad wrote:Ohhhhh.... so that's stat reset?!Surprised yeah i get it now! wee thanks man... yeah.. it's useful for some people who had their stats wrongly distributed.. and also for those who made like hybrid champ, or hawker or whatever you call it LOL! thanks Aerith, Soul.. Chan.. ahha Chan xD Niichan! weee.. i feel you now!bounce

never call me chan again >:O or face hell.
gintokii
gintokii
Red Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:17 am

LOL dude thats only for lvl 40 or lower lvl.....
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kahjye Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:06 pm

long replies Very Happy
kahjye
kahjye
JellyNut

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down