FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing bonfire fix with all other private servers...

5 posters

Go down

Sharing bonfire fix with all other private servers... Empty Sharing bonfire fix with all other private servers...

Post by Vythic Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:16 am

First off, I'm a software engineer.. I'm a huge supporter of open source code.

Why not publish your fix for bonfires (and whatever broken skills that were fixed on this server), add a paypal donate button to a web page, and let people download it.

I can't play here due to lag. I also like very high rate servers. I found a great server with no lag (ultimate rose), but of course, bonfire is broken.

Since you're already running a server based on code you didn't write, then why not share your work too (and give back)?

It's about time that every private server had ALL the same bugs that plague them, fixed, for good.

The cleric class, which I love, is junk without bonfire, salamander and mana flame.

Please share. Plenty of other rose private server devs have already done this. Does this server use any of that code? I'm sure it does.

Again, please share and give back to the Rose community.

Vythic
Mini-Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Back to top Go down

Sharing bonfire fix with all other private servers... Empty Re: Sharing bonfire fix with all other private servers...

Post by flamethro195 Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:37 am

they all work....
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Sharing bonfire fix with all other private servers... Empty Re: Sharing bonfire fix with all other private servers...

Post by flamethro195 Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:38 am

its not our the admins problem if other servers bonfires does not work, if it doesn't and you don't like it, play another, the bonfire in this server wus bugged and didn't work until the admin fixed it, why don't you go tell the other servers "admin" to fix it instead of doing nothing about it.
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:07 am

for me, i don't think it's fair if we share it with other servers.. the
bonfire here before was bugged too.. but it's now fixed (good job
sir).. & these are some of the features that we can show off to players who are lookin for a private server, and because of this we can get a couple or more players for our server.. even though it's a lil laggy, skills work
well.. why don't you try experimenting on the codes.. i'm sure you'll get it.. Smile
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Sharing bonfire fix with all other private servers... Left_bar_bleue600/600Sharing bonfire fix with all other private servers... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bardukens25 Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:19 pm

that is our advantage here in our server!!! we work hard for it!!! 99% of all private servers has skill bug!! the 1% comes from us coz 90% skills here are working (except for unique skills of course).

yes it was a bit laggy but good thing is they still here and enjoy our server. we make it as same as the commercial server as we can.

we stay here and we love it here!!!! ^_^
Bardukens25
Bardukens25
Elder Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Main Character : [GM]Duke25
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:29 pm

we may not have the best connections.. but we are very happy that our server is one of the 'Unique' private servers, with working skills.. loud and proud! nyahaha.. bounce drunken uhmm *drooooling* Duke?.. can you give me an example of those unique skills?.. i'm noob scratch peace!
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Sharing bonfire fix with all other private servers... Left_bar_bleue600/600Sharing bonfire fix with all other private servers... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:13 pm

OMG? NOW YOU TELL ME UNIQUE SKILLS DOESN'T WORK? I BOUGHT "IMMORTAL FORM" USED IT AND DIDN'T WORK -.-
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:13 pm

i want unique skills never saw wut it looks like
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yunalesca Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:31 am

well as duke says, one example unique skill is call beast from raiders, we've done this before but due to bugs, we remove it. one more is assasin form from raiders again, immortal form from soldiers i think and i dont remember from clerics or mage type of unique skill.all i know every job has one and soon on the 4th planet may be activated or 3rd job quest. we have to wait for futher announcements from the commercial server. i know it is much more exciting to enter the 4th planet as well as the 3rd job quest or unique skill activation.. ^_^

as for u vythic, sorry we cant give u our codes!!
Yunalesca
Yunalesca
Cowboy Pumpkin

Female
Number of posts : 127
Main Character : [GM]Yuna
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down