FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terr0risT, to open another Game Server...

+2
Royal Chief™
Terr0risT™
6 posters

Go down

Terr0risT, to open another Game Server... Empty Terr0risT, to open another Game Server...

Post by Terr0risT™ Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:09 pm

Hello everyone,

I am currently involved in a project to open another game server. This time, it's Flyff. The entire process from start to end is painstaking, complicated and requires a lot of patience and testing.

That doesn't mean I will have no more time for FreeROSE. The experience I'll acquire from this project will help me improve my skills more in CODE debugging, data manipulation, and ultimately push me one notch higher as far as my technical knowhow is concerned.

I will still be with you in FreeROSE, doing events, answering questions and all that. We will still be having fun together.

Now, to help me gather data from the official Flyff server, I will need Characters from all sorts of level and from all sorts of classes. If you have an abandoned account in Flyff Philippines, or an account which you don't like, I would like to request that you give that to me and my development team.

We will be using your accounts to roam the map, gather data like: what mobs spawn in what map, what they drop, the amount of experience, the prize of each quests, basically tons of things.

We will try to do a lot of things using your characters, and try them to fight in a player-vs-player mode. Thousands and thousands of data will be recorded to replicate the official server.

If you decide to give your abandoned accounts to us, your character in FreeROSE will receive a nice gift from me.

This may or may not be successful, but we know we have the skills to set up a good Flyff private server, and we're grabbing the chance. Good luck to us.
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Terr0risT, to open another Game Server... Left_bar_bleue600/600Terr0risT, to open another Game Server... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Terr0risT, to open another Game Server... Empty Re: Terr0risT, to open another Game Server...

Post by Royal Chief™ Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:30 pm

Oh.. my character's a newbie sir.. since all sorts of levels are accepted, i'm willing to give my account to you.. i'll just PM you my info..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Terr0risT, to open another Game Server... Left_bar_bleue600/600Terr0risT, to open another Game Server... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Terr0risT, to open another Game Server... Empty Re: Terr0risT, to open another Game Server...

Post by lhouv26 Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:15 pm

i also have a newbie acct in flyff.. its almost qualified for 2nd job,i just got pissed off because i cannot log in anymore T_T!?.. i just wanna know how i can give you my acct.?!.. tnx!?... i'm glad i can help !!
lhouv26
lhouv26
Mini-Choropy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:33 pm

just PM him here in the forums..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmae*** Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:22 am

Sir...
gud am pow..
mrmi po akong char dun sa flyff...
pde ko po ibgy ung mga account koh dun na di ko gngmt..
ung isa lng po di pde xe high lvl nrn pow..
hehe!
svhn mo lng po if you nid...
princessmae***
princessmae***
JellyNut

Male
Number of posts : 21
Main Character : **princessmae**
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:24 am

princessmae*** wrote:Sir...
gud am pow..
mrmi po akong char dun sa flyff...
pde ko po ibgy ung mga account koh dun na di ko gngmt..
ung isa lng po di pde xe high lvl nrn pow..
hehe!
svhn mo lng po if you nid...

just send him the access to those unused accounts/characters..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:44 am

i have flyff installed but i dun' play coz im stupid and i always fall off the broken bridge... im not very good at jumping i guess...

well, what i wanted to say was, i am willing to make any character u need, like whatever job and level... guess it wouldnt be hard since, most of my pROSE bestfriends are now on flyff and theyre all lvl 120 (i could get money and items from them Twisted Evil ) and im tired of trying to read korean in ragna2 so well.. uhmm thats just if u need it...
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 442
Main Character : **iNoue** DELETED
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Forum SCORE
HP:
Terr0risT, to open another Game Server... Left_bar_bleue163/600Terr0risT, to open another Game Server... Empty_bar_bleue  (163/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by adam1240 Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:11 am

FlyFF i really have no interest in that game i find it kinda boring, but everyone has different game taste's
adam1240
adam1240
Mini-Choropy

Male
Number of posts : 54
Main Character : [GM]Adam
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down