FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong

+5
jenety
Royal Chief™
death10
aleihshey20
jb0001
9 posters

Go down

to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Empty to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong

Post by jb0001 Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:37 pm

now i know who starts the "kunchaba" thing in the shout box at 124.104.136.240/freerose/index.php AKA freerose website...

its IP address is IP.172.213

this is to address a 3star character that used his/her name in chatting AFTER the foolish words of "MOSTSWANGET" & "mamajong"

hey 3 star character!!! stop broadcasting your non-sense attitude because one day or another you will get embarrassed of what you did...

MAHIYA KA OI!!!Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad
jb0001
jb0001
Elder Flanae

Male
Number of posts : 186
Main Character : hindi na daw ako ang may ari ng char namin
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Forum SCORE
HP:
to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Left_bar_bleue89/600to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Empty_bar_bleue  (89/600)

Back to top Go down

to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Empty Re: to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong

Post by aleihshey20 Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:43 pm

I know hus dat....lol!

Let me guessss...:?: :?: :?: is there a letter C????
aleihshey20
aleihshey20
Mini-Choropy

Female
Number of posts : 57
Main Character : **sam20** & ashley0420***
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Forum SCORE
HP:
to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Left_bar_bleue600/600to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Empty Re: to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong

Post by jb0001 Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:44 pm

C _ _ _*** You got IT right!! lol! lol!

nyahahaha!!
jb0001
jb0001
Elder Flanae

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:
to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Left_bar_bleue89/600to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Empty_bar_bleue  (89/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by death10 Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:46 pm

last letter is L right?
death10
death10
Elder Mammoth

Male
Number of posts : 590
Main Character : **DivineDeath**
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Forum SCORE
HP:
to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Left_bar_bleue300/600to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:16 pm

Oh.. mostwanget*** and mamag0ng***? is C _ _ _***?.. i think your clues' too obvious.. lol! never mind them.. i know what i'm doing during events..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Left_bar_bleue600/600to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by jenety Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:14 am

wla nang ganyanan pa si "Chel" un malamang
heheheh!!!
jenety
jenety
Mother Choropy

Male
Number of posts : 74
Main Character : jenety
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Forum SCORE
HP:
to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Left_bar_bleue71/600to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Empty_bar_bleue  (71/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Akisha Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:26 pm

really? pero bkit In-game, may nakapagsabi sakin na si **_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ** daw un?
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female
Number of posts : 575
Main Character : **Akisha**
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Left_bar_bleue332/600to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

http://iamakisha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Empty hay

Post by chel Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:12 pm

hay.... e2 ba ung tinatanong sakin ni sam at ni mamadong, kuya most???????? bakit ba ako pinagbibintangan nio??? nung una aggre daw ako kaya kinikill ng mga high level ngaun gn2..uu pumapatay nga me ng char pero ung mga pumapatay lang sakin at mga kaclan(swerte pa kung mapatay ko)... kung ung ip ko ang cnsabi nio pkitignan lang po ito...wala na naman cguro nagamit ng ibang windows except sa xp? at sa pagkakaalam ko dpa ata compatible ung rose sa ibang window version... buti na lang at nagbutingting ako ng forum kung ndi wala akong kaalam alm.automatically obtain po ang ip ko sorry kau kung ako pinopoint out nio..to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong F_untitledm_128463c
chel
chel
Red Jelly Bean

Female
Number of posts : 42
Main Character : **chel**
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrisz23 Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:10 pm

no offensement mama but chel is telling the truth..

IP address that we are using to c0nnect to the internet or local area netw0rk are all n0w auto obtain...

that auto obtain ip'z are called DHCP.. you can research it on the internet if you want..

this is done c0z of lack of ip addresses today...

there is a pool of ip address and when u are using internet you are obtaining that ip address to that pool and then c0mes back again when ur n0t using it anym0re..

THEREFORE...

every ip address we are using n0w are all Temporary.. lol!

Khrisz23
Lunar Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 459
Main Character : KheizyCortez
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Forum SCORE
HP:
to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Left_bar_bleue207/600to the makers of mostswanget and mamajong Empty_bar_bleue  (207/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:26 pm

Khrisz23 wrote:
every ip address we are using n0w are all Temporary.. lol!

This is not a reply about the issue raised by jb0001.

I just want to give a technical clarification on the quoted sentence above. No, not every IP addresses are temporary. We have dynamic, and we have static IP addresses. Static IP addresses are those that do not change. Consider my IP address.

It's static. If this IP changes everytime I turn on my computer, you might not be able to connect to my server.

There's also LAN IP. Those that are playing inside my internet cafe don't have to use http://124.104.136.240/freerose/index.php to connect to our website. They can just use http://192.168.2.201/freerose/index.php or http://localhost/freerose/index.php

Notice the difference. Both connects to the same website. The first one needs internet connection. The second just needed some UTP cable and a router or hub. Both are STATIC IP addresses. They never change.

With PLDT, they give you a static IP address if you own a shop, or an internet cafe. However, if you're just subscribed to some Personal Package, most likely you will get a Dynamic IP address, which resets when you're computer is off for an extended period.
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by jb0001 Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:48 pm

ok ok ok... sorry but what i noticed was the same IP address that changed names in just a matter of minutes...

i may be wrong and i ask forgiveness for it... the one without conscience may have done this because of such ENVY...
wag sana gnun!!

i also know that there exists static and dynamic IP add's

well its up to them if they can take what they did in their conscience without even being bothered by it...

miss chel senxa kn IP address moh pa ang nkita kong parehong pareho nung nanira weh... you know i have a name to protect too in-game... sana nga hindi ikaw yun at sana mahiya nman yung gumawa nun... pati wlang kinalaman nadadamay noh?

pati i already forgot bout this post... mahirap na bka kumayat ang utak ko sa sahig pag hindi ko inilabas toh...
senxa narin sir terro... Crying or Very sad
jb0001
jb0001
Elder Flanae

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:33 pm

Oh.. i thought chel***'s a guy.. uhmm.. this post is kinda last season already.. i don't care who MOSTWANGET*** and mamag0ng*** was.. to HELL with those haters.. they're just jealous.. so i'm lockin' up this post to avoid more arguments..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum