FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations GROUP 3!

3 posters

Go down

Congratulations GROUP 3! Empty Congratulations GROUP 3!

Post by XenoFantazy Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:30 am

Har! Har!! Har!!! Congrats group 3!

@Brat kwento mo naman nangyari sa laban hehehe! Sino lagi 1st blood (both teams)?

@Shim .... lakaz!!! LOL

@Fallen .... naks! Lakas huh?! Tinotoo nga... pinanalo ang team LOL

@Lemurez thanks for being there for group 3 every match
XenoFantazy
XenoFantazy
Hunter Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 158
Main Character : XenoFantazy™ and Gaignun™
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Forum SCORE
HP:
Congratulations GROUP 3! Left_bar_bleue600/600Congratulations GROUP 3! Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Congratulations GROUP 3! Empty Re: Congratulations GROUP 3!

Post by godstruck0108 Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:51 am

CONGRATULATION GROUP 3!

WE DID A GOOD JOB!
because of cooperation and teamwork we won!

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
TO SIS MARGZ- thnks sis sa lahat! dahil sayu nanalo team natin! by the way nice strategy kahit late na lol! dahil un planu mo nagpanalo sa atin team! thnks also for all the sacrifices u have done n our team... we are now champion sis hndi me makapaniwala! dont forget our promise! no mater what happen u are my sis forever! sa hirap at ginhawa!
TO LEMUREZ- thnks for ur cooperation it really help us a lot! eventhough u make us "nervous" and me and our teammate have a problem because u are late whenever u log in lol! but we do understand u coz we know u are busy and thnks for the sacrifices to be part in the championship game... atleast ur sacrifices has a reward and that is for BEING A CHAAMPION!

TO SIR TERRO- thnks sir for making this event(tournament) we(all the participant) was gain and learned may lessons specially teamwork and cooperations! this i know this event s memorable to us and its a good experience to all of us! thnks a lot sir! by the way thnks for the P7 u drop.. lol!

TO [GM]AlexaMarie- sis thnks for being with us in the championship game! thnks for being our nspiration!

TO [GM]RoyalChief- thnks for being always our referee! lol! thnks for the sacrifices just to be part in the game!
MORTAL COMBAT! wahahahaha!
-thnks for the support u have done in the team! dahil sayu nanalo team dahil kaw nagumpisa sa team na ito... kahit nawala ka d kami nawalan ng pag-asa bagkos ito ang nagsilbing laks sa amin para pagbutihin kaya eto regalo namin fran ang aming pagkapanalo! WE ARE NOW CHAMPION! thnks a lot sir fran!

TO GROUP 5- nice game in the championship title! for the first time natalo namin kayu Smile ganda laban... thnks!

Big Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 105
Main Character : sHiMkAnShE***
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Forum SCORE
HP:
Congratulations GROUP 3! Left_bar_bleue600/600Congratulations GROUP 3! Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:15 pm

dstruck0108"[color=#ffff00]]TO [GM]RoyalChief- thnks for being always our referee! lol! thnks for the sacrifices just to be part in the game!
MORTAL COMBAT! wahahahaha!

[/quote]

hmm.. no problem Shimmy!.. hmm i noticed that there are alot of topics like this.. i'm just going to close this one ok?.. Smile

and BTW, it's Mortal Kombat.. ehehe.. MK!
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down