FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

something important players should be aware of.

+10
ziekie
renzhouken
Royal Chief™
death10
Orihime_Inoue
monlester
Khrisz23
draknet
dementor
MOST_WANTED™
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

something important players should be aware of. Empty something important players should be aware of.

Post by MOST_WANTED™ Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:58 am

As i have been playing FreeROSE i have enjoyed it
but theres one thing that i really really hate about this SERVER.
the duplicators.
I hate those guys so much.
so DO NOT RISK being banned.
all they are doing at the moment is duplicating items and making them godlike. so be for u finish a trade look at the item look at its attck power its + and if its gemmed usally the item is +8 w/ Grade 5 gem.
this has happend to me just recently. Next time you see me in game look at my fenccer i was tricked into getting that wep
i traded a player for my old fenccer +4 w/ Gem 7 for a +8 w/ gem 5
and only 1 WEEK LATER WARLORD brought my old fenccer and showed it to me.
and guess what!!!
it had its normal Gem 7 in it but it was +7!
i knew it was my fenccer because when i was using it, the Gem 7 wouldnt show on the image of the wep. thats how i knew that my fenccer turned into a +7
I just told u that story just so players can be more aware of duplicators.
if you accept their trade... well
it might be your time to say goodbye to FreeROSE
so next time i log im going to sell my +8 fenccer to the NPC.
MOST_WANTED™
MOST_WANTED™
Elder Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 117
Main Character : **MOSTWANTED**
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Forum SCORE
HP:
something important players should be aware of. Left_bar_bleue600/600something important players should be aware of. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

something important players should be aware of. Empty Re: something important players should be aware of.

Post by dementor Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:02 pm

WARLORD*** also showed me that fenccer he said that he would sell it 400m or in php
dementor
dementor
Pomic Soldier

Male
Number of posts : 235
Main Character : Jar0d03
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Forum SCORE
HP:
something important players should be aware of. Left_bar_bleue600/600something important players should be aware of. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

something important players should be aware of. Empty Re: something important players should be aware of.

Post by draknet Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:03 pm

I agree with you MOSTWANTED there also some ppl out there asking for your usernames and also asking to see if your item are good, dont go for it, they are probably duplicators and some trying to hack your account, dont give them any information to your account.

Last edited by on Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
draknet
draknet
Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 95
Main Character : DarkRog* *
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrisz23 Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:13 pm

selling items on Php i think is not allowed in our server except that you donate of course.. hehe..

yeah juz always be careful guyz to those duplicators they're all pain in the _________ hehe kainis tlga kc cla!!! Mad ...

Khrisz23
Lunar Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 459
Main Character : KheizyCortez
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Forum SCORE
HP:
something important players should be aware of. Left_bar_bleue207/600something important players should be aware of. Empty_bar_bleue  (207/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by monlester Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:24 pm

amfff
warlord tigilan mo na duplicating...
buti d ka na babanned!!
new yr na magbago kna duper!
monlester
monlester
Red Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 47
Main Character : **teng**
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:59 pm

i agree mon... same goes to all other dupers, may ur new yrs reso be "not to ever dupe again"
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 442
Main Character : **iNoue** DELETED
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Forum SCORE
HP:
something important players should be aware of. Left_bar_bleue163/600something important players should be aware of. Empty_bar_bleue  (163/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrisz23 Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:04 pm

he's n0t just a duper but an aggressive player!!! there always time for you to change warlord.. hope you to have a happy new year!!

Khrisz23
Lunar Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 459
Main Character : KheizyCortez
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Forum SCORE
HP:
something important players should be aware of. Left_bar_bleue207/600something important players should be aware of. Empty_bar_bleue  (207/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by death10 Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:51 pm

gusto ko rin naman sila makita na nakikisama sa mga players kaso sana naman wag naman nila gawin yung ikakasira ng reputation ng server natin.instead na dumami players at lumipat dahil sa paghihirap ni admin sasabihin ng players na..."wag jan may duper jan" kaya hanap sila ng iba
death10
death10
Elder Mammoth

Male
Number of posts : 590
Main Character : **DivineDeath**
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Forum SCORE
HP:
something important players should be aware of. Left_bar_bleue300/600something important players should be aware of. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:33 pm

their days are counted..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by renzhouken Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:37 pm

Royal Chief™ wrote:their days are counted..

wOw katakot... humanda kayo... hala...
renzhouken
renzhouken
Ruper Captain

Male
Number of posts : 496
Main Character : LordKazuyen** BabyKazuyen** BebotKazuyen
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:39 pm

renzhouken wrote:
Royal Chief™ wrote:their days are counted..

wOw katakot... humanda kayo... hala...

well renzhouken, check out the "Banned Accounts" thread.. i know you didn't expect those names to be on the list.. imagine... those stars (*).. all the money, time spent..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by MOST_WANTED™ Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:08 pm

You can also tell if the player is a Duplicator by the way they re-act with other players.
if they are mean to others and call them rude names and abuse them.
They could be duplicators.
It has happend to me before.
**WARLORD** calls me a DOG and sais to me i should lick his **** and lick his **** but do not bite. thats what he sais to me. hes rude and selfish.
also **princessmae**, she also calls me a DOG and teases my coulter.
sais that Australian puppies are ugly and that what i am.
So if someone is very rude to you in-game they have a 25% chance of being a duplicator.
Duplicators are very good at making players tempting to buy their silly godlike items and get others banned.

Thanks for all your support people!
(off tipic)and please do not speak tagalog in my posts cant understand what others say.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
MOST_WANTED™
MOST_WANTED™
Elder Pumpkin

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by renzhouken Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:14 pm

sorry for speaking tagalog

@GMRC
Yeah I did not expect Chibivo and astarte
but I'm not suprise on Iceman n warlord...
renzhouken
renzhouken
Ruper Captain

Male
Number of posts : 496
Main Character : LordKazuyen** BabyKazuyen** BebotKazuyen
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by dementor Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:05 pm

Hey MOST_WANTED™, I like to tease people but I don't dupe ok. Because I contented with plaing and donating. And my teasing is just like a hobby to me ehehe uhmm sorry.
dementor
dementor
Pomic Soldier

Male
Number of posts : 235
Main Character : Jar0d03
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:02 pm

MOST_WANTED™ wrote:You can also tell if the player is a Duplicator by the way they re-act with other players.
if they are mean to others and call them rude names and abuse them.
They could be duplicators.
So if someone is very rude to you in-game they have a 70% chance of being a duplicator.
Duplicators are very good at making players tempting to buy their silly godlike items and get others banned.

that's not possible.. there are players who are not Dupers but they just love to mess with other players.. just tease them, call them names, cocky everytime you talk to them.. all these doesn't prove them as Dupers.. we all have different styles of how we interact with others.. XD
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by MOST_WANTED™ Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:15 pm

RoyalChief...
i said '' they could be duplicators'' not
they are duplicators.
MOST_WANTED™
MOST_WANTED™
Elder Pumpkin

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ziekie Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:48 pm

But....................
Not all agrees are duperz..
is that righT?
LIKE ME SOMETIMES I AGREE
wahahahhaha

Then going to town "junon" then said to strong player
"TO KILL ME" wahahahaha
Twisted Evil...

ziekie
Elder Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 113
Main Character : kEvS™
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Akisha Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:13 pm

there is a thing i am afraid of. these duppers might be stopped by banning their accounts, but they can freely create another account and do the same thing again...why did i say this? because the new batch of banned accounts are the same people in page 1.

why do they dupe?

the "ruining the server's rep" reason could only be an indirect reason.

maybe they dupe because...

1. they are envious of other players with good graded items which they cannot find / lazy to hunt elsewhere or too expensive for them.
  2. they want to show their innnate prowess in the techies.
  3. they want to piss admin off. (could be...but why they beg to return their accounts? maybe they aren't through with "freerose domination" plan thingy.
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female
Number of posts : 575
Main Character : **Akisha**
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
something important players should be aware of. Left_bar_bleue332/600something important players should be aware of. Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

http://iamakisha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:42 pm

Lady_Akisha wrote:there is a thing i am afraid of. these duppers might be stopped by banning their accounts, but they can freely create another account and do the same thing again...why did i say this? because the new batch of banned accounts are the same people in page 1.

why do they dupe?

when will they ever learn?.. or they just want to waste their money on rent and then level, & then get banned.. lol!.. melody mentioned "wala kaming pang donate".. i think the reason is lame.. we are not forcing you to donate.. we just want you guys to enjoy.. but i think your enjoyment means duping.. so they better create their own server lolpoint
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by monlester Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:56 pm

not all agree are duper!
2lad ko?
kc paggng agree pra sakin masya sya kc kaya nga nag papalakas ka eh pra makakill ka ng mga kapwa character mo sa rose dba?
pwd ba ung nag papalvl ka pra lng sa wla?
tska ung tising?or ung pang aasar?i like that kc BATA pa ako ehehe kaya luv ko tlga mang asar!
kaya b4 ka magsalita moswanted alamin mo muna cnasabi mo!
hnd kami ka2lad nung duper na mga cnasabi mo!
monlester
monlester
Red Jelly Bean

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ziekie Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:08 pm

yeah........ gaya-gaya tlga 2 c enteng kabisote Very Happy LOL joke....."PEACE MEN" haha
yeah teng uR right!

CHEERS FOR TENG...
cheers
haha
TRANSLATE:
TO:TENG
not all agrees are dupers right??? "said teng"
then he said that dont say all agrees are duper u know..
because we agree is to because for happiness to kill characters. right? and to be strong

ziekie
Elder Pumpkin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ziekie Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:09 pm

wahaha mali nanaman
TO:MOST
pla waahhahaha

ziekie
Elder Pumpkin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by monlester Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:23 pm

w0w me translator na pla ako d ko lam...
kano ba sweldo mo huh?
hahahhah!

kami ang agree ng Frose:kEvS* and teng™
monlester
monlester
Red Jelly Bean

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ziekie Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:57 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............. bat 1 star lang ako wakekekek............
200m sweldo ko huh
Very Happy
wahahahaha

ziekie
Elder Pumpkin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Akisha Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:27 am

Royal Chief™ wrote:

when will they ever learn?.. or they just want to waste their money on rent and then level, & then get banned.. lol!.. melody mentioned "wala kaming pang donate".. i think the reason is lame.. we are not forcing you to donate.. we just want you guys to enjoy.. but i think your enjoyment means duping.. so they better create their own server lolpoint

have you read the "banned accounts" section? they were begging for their accounts to be returned. Bah, they have did that "begging" thing eons ago! Like i said, the new banned characters are the same people in page 1. if ever their accounts be returned, they'll do that (duping) again.

This is the 3rd time they were banned for duping. Though different IGN names, they have same modus operandi, same people behind the scenes, same lame excuses.
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female
Number of posts : 575
Main Character : **Akisha**
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
something important players should be aware of. Left_bar_bleue332/600something important players should be aware of. Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

http://iamakisha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next