FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion: Set a time slot daily for selling of Items

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion: Set a time slot daily for selling of Items Empty Suggestion: Set a time slot daily for selling of Items

Post by rose123 Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm

Hiya,
it seen that everytime I want to buy something, there is not a single soul to be found. Thus, I suggest with the help of GM(s), broadcast the message during ingame to gather all players (selling or buying) at Junon Market Place to setup shop / shopping for items. Ideal time is 9pm (+8GMT) daily. Maybe can treat this as an on-going event in FreeRose. An approach which save players to post in forum for buying or selling and let GM(s) more time to do other things.

ps: This is feasible only for small community in private server. Let's assist by voting twice per day to build up the community and get the sponsorship!

rose123
Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Set a time slot daily for selling of Items Empty Re: Suggestion: Set a time slot daily for selling of Items

Post by genokun* Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:51 am

hmm...zzzztttt....you are a girl player...lol im bored...reading this psychic book. teach you how to be psychic from reading ppl's writing.

anyway...GMs do anounce when they are selling!!

as for me, I am on around 9am to 7pm PST Mon-Fri!! Weekends...hmm...Im usualy on and off...depends!!

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Set a time slot daily for selling of Items Empty Re: Suggestion: Set a time slot daily for selling of Items

Post by rose123 Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:19 am

Hmm...reading from your reply. I hope I have not interpretted it wrongly.

From my earlier posting, I am suggesting to let players do the selling instead of GMs doing it. What GM need to do is to assist by doing an in-game broadcast (I am not sure if normal players can shout and broadcast msg across the worlds) here and then to inform online players that there will be a market at Junon at 9 pm daily. That way, all players will make their way to the market place around 9 pm and do their selling or buying from other players. The duration should be short, say, half an hour. Afterwhich, players can return to their hunting ground.

Beside the above mentioned, other activities can be carried out as well. Example, Clan recruitment, meeting and forming parties to hunt, etc.

ps: I am not interpretting GM(s) is not working. As this is a PH server, thus suggested the timing as per site.

rose123
Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by genokun* Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:57 am

as for Market hours!! Its all RANDOM!! So there is not set time. And there is no need to SET an STANDARD time for Market. So far this server seems to be going International instead of PH. Cause, we are getting more International Time Zone Players too!! Some From US, some from Brazil, some even from UK and Italy!!

You maybe on when it Market, for others, it maybe Sleeping Quarter!!

We all just have to vend when times comes!!! If you played PAID servers...you should know tat too!! There are NO SET TIME MARKET!!

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimpy Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:22 am

yeah i must agree that the time thing is kinda sketchy... as you say we are a wide spread of nationalities, i myself from the uk.

maybe i read part of your post wrong also but to stop the gm's selling would be almost impossible as they are needed for mats and gemming ect ect.

just my two cents =]
Pimpy
Pimpy
Red Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down