FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no skill book for sale?

4 posters

Go down

no skill book for sale? Empty no skill book for sale?

Post by DongFongBattBai Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:33 pm

hi admin..im new here...can i noe y i cant find skill tat i wan from npc ..and 1 more thing i wanna ask..when last time i checked this forum its said can buy skill from gms but now i tried to ask a gm to sell me tat he said he cant sell me and call me hunt from monster or buy from other players around...if like how i gonna find all skill i wan to? no skill how lvling? how kill pro monster? i nid ur help admin.. thanks..

ING : DongFongBatBai

DongFongBattBai
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Back to top Go down

no skill book for sale? Empty Re: no skill book for sale?

Post by Yunalesca Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:54 pm

yes before we were selling skillbooks but we all wanted to play real rose online right? so GM's now are not allowed to sell skillbooks instead u ghould buy from players or hunt on ur own.
Yunalesca
Yunalesca
Cowboy Pumpkin

Female
Number of posts : 127
Main Character : [GM]Yuna
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Forum SCORE
HP:
no skill book for sale? Left_bar_bleue600/600no skill book for sale? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by DongFongBattBai Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:01 pm

tidusyuna wrote:yes before we were selling skillbooks but we all wanted to play real rose online right? so GM's now are not allowed to sell skillbooks instead u ghould buy from players or hunt on ur own.

i not mean tat..if u say eq or mats hunt by myself i think yea..but gm yuna u noe wat ler? i from lv 1 to lv 93 i hunt so long i cant even find a skill books...only eq or mats...u wan me how to hunt it? now from lv 93 to lv 25x only i can hunted the skill book? plss admin/gms pls think about player without their skill to lvling is boring ok? == and thanks for u respond

DongFongBattBai
Mini-Jelly Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by CraftedArt Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:35 pm

Kill Candle Ghosts.
CraftedArt
CraftedArt
Dalping Leader

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DongFongBattBai Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:44 pm

u all still dun understand ? == u think tat i kill 1 ghost will drop tat i wanted? u guys noe wat? i kill so many ghost all is etc : " hp water / mp water " some more i kill so long none of zulie drop from monster..skill book also cant sell to player tat needed == and still dun understand wat the feeling of player get..etc : bugged skill , bugged die , bugged hp still wan me find the skill book myself..i noe not gms flauts i noe tat some of the gms will wanna to sell to player but they cant...but u guys also nid to think about the feeling of player..

DongFongBattBai
Mini-Jelly Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:37 pm

I understand how it is to go hunting without skills, but unless you do something about it, you wont get anything.

Before I implemented the "No vending of Skillbooks", i tested the drops extensively.. Using a normal level 1character, I played for several hours just hunting skillbooks. I got almost 50 different books within an hour. Some of the books, I used, some of them I kept.

I reached level 100 with most of my soldiers skills already activated. Got my second job and i had all the books i need, except for 3 more skills.

I started to ask from other players if they can trade but some of them just dropped the books saying it was free. LOlz.

Point is, I don't understand why you are not getting any books. Are you even hunting candle ghosts? Or you expect books to drop from moldies..

At any rate, GMs will not sell books any more. As an added bonus, due to your complain, ill add more ghosts spawns. Like for every 5 mobs you kill, one ghostseed will spawn and turn into a ghost.

I hope you like that.
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
no skill book for sale? Left_bar_bleue600/600no skill book for sale? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by DongFongBattBai Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:21 am

Terr0risT wrote:I understand how it is to go hunting without skills, but unless you do something about it, you wont get anything.

Before I implemented the "No vending of Skillbooks", i tested the drops extensively.. Using a normal level 1character, I played for several hours just hunting skillbooks. I got almost 50 different books within an hour. Some of the books, I used, some of them I kept.

I reached level 100 with most of my soldiers skills already activated. Got my second job and i had all the books i need, except for 3 more skills.

I started to ask from other players if they can trade but some of them just dropped the books saying it was free. LOlz.

Point is, I don't understand why you are not getting any books. Are you even hunting candle ghosts? Or you expect books to drop from moldies..

At any rate, GMs will not sell books any more. As an added bonus, due to your complain, ill add more ghosts spawns. Like for every 5 mobs you kill, one ghostseed will spawn and turn into a ghost.

I hope you like that.

k thx admin

DongFongBattBai
Mini-Jelly Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down