FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still Having promblems connecting to game??

+7
jacktoni
blahblahblah
jaumzinhu0
Shadowstryke
cheng_garry@yahoo.com
partook
oshie08
11 posters

Go down

Still Having promblems connecting to game?? Empty Still Having promblems connecting to game??

Post by genokun* Mon May 21, 2007 4:50 pm

I can try to help out as much as possible...while im on my break...i take time is playing!!
Im an networking admin engineer for an UN remote company...and hosted rose b4...if anyone got problem connecting...i will sure try to help out as much as possible...but plz note...I do this as volunteer...not an staff of this game...so dont think you will get reply immediately...I got WORK u know!!

Here is an Pointer!!

Install .NET Framework 2.0 in your computer...this solves quiet an few connection problems for any MMORPGs!!

heres the link : http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/6/7/567758a3-759e-473e-bf8f-52154438565a/dotnetfx.exe

This is an start off...hope this works for you!!

As for gameguard problem...please read what the Admin Posted on Main Website in Downloads section :
Instructions:
Download and Install Rose Evo Client and update fully. Next, download FreeRose Patch, unzip and copy all files to your Rose Online folder. Double-Click rosegameguard.exe, nothing will happen, it will just load in the background. Next, delete RoseOnline.exe and Right-Click FreeRose Launcher to add shortcut to Desktop. Enjoy!

Tat exe rosegameguard.exe acts as an decoy or some ppl call it mini firewall to block NProtect GameGuard from connecting to ROSE EVO Paid site!!

For anyone who have offline questions, need some answers...I can help via AIM free of charge...but only for F-ROSE Players with Rose problems...connection, computer related topics, graphic cards...etc...

AIM : gammaproz (when u add, plz add an note, Character name...and where u saw this post)

HOPE this all helps out...PEACE!!!

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Still Having promblems connecting to game?? Empty Re: Still Having promblems connecting to game??

Post by oshie08 Mon May 28, 2007 8:52 pm

hi just wanna ask why i cant run the rose evo client that i have downloaded here in the site.. it is said rose.exe error,, and the other one that i download in the link here when i double click it nothing happens.. please help i wanna play frose

oshie08
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Back to top Go down

Still Having promblems connecting to game?? Empty Re: Still Having promblems connecting to game??

Post by genokun* Tue May 29, 2007 4:54 am

you need to use FreeRose.exe the launcher. Not the original Rose.exe .

Instructions:
Download and Install Rose Evo Client and update fully. Next, download FreeRose Patch and install. Double-Click rosegameguard.exe, nothing will happen, it will just load in the background. Next, open FreeRose Launcher. Enjoy!

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Post by partook Thu May 31, 2007 4:36 am

Hi there,

I am getting an error lots of others are getting. I open up the launcher and I get the full screen game for 2 seconds. Then it crashes with an error message that my Trose.exe is messed up.

Here is a screenshot:

Still Having promblems connecting to game?? Errormessageav0

P.S. I already overwrote the Trose.exe file that was provided in another thread.

partook
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by cheng_garry@yahoo.com Thu May 31, 2007 1:39 pm

Pastook,
you will need to folo genokun step 1st.
if still cannot you can try this:

1) set your roseonline graphic config into low quality.
2) if still cant, update you graphic card driver.
i had this problem with my sis computer n managed to fix it.
you can play the game, the only thing bad about it is the low quality graphic output. upgrade your Graphic Card!!

normally it either the graphic problem or connection problem when it come to games. unless your charater is bug!!.
cheng_garry@yahoo.com
cheng_garry@yahoo.com
Mini-Choropy

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Forum SCORE
HP:
Still Having promblems connecting to game?? Left_bar_bleue58/600Still Having promblems connecting to game?? Empty_bar_bleue  (58/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by partook Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:43 am

How do I set the graphics file to low? Hopefully that would help. Hopefully it doesn't come out TOO distorted

partook
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowstryke Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:13 pm

I get the Trose.exe error when I select a character and try to start the game.
As I just created the new character, I don't see how it would be bugged.
But just in case, I created another character, but I still can't get it to work.
I tried doing minimal graphics, updating driver, and repatching with the FreeRose patch.
I don't know what to do anymore... =[
Any suggestions?

Shadowstryke
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jaumzinhu0 Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:13 am

Help,I select the character, when i hug play become of this: Get out of the game =(

!Still Having promblems connecting to game?? Gamewb4

Please ! Help Me... Crying or Very sad

jaumzinhu0
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by genokun* Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:14 am

jaumzinhu0 You double posted!! please post at one area only. Double Post are usually ignored.

Btw what does your screen shot suppose to tell anyway??

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Post by blahblahblah Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:13 pm

I am having the same problem as jaumzin...
Right after I choose my char rose just turns off. Neutral
Any help?

blahblahblah
Mini-Jelly Bean

Registration date : 2007-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jacktoni Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:00 am

plssss help me Sad why i cant get in into the game i click my char then DC plss help me anyone Sad
jacktoni
jacktoni
Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Back to top Go down

Still Having promblems connecting to game?? Empty Cant Connect

Post by mokeli Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:24 pm

1st i have updated the offical client and i click 'START' but it got error...

TriggerDetect.exe .... this make out the error but i run freerose and wait for the loading screen and it auto jump outs ... why??

mokeli
Mini-Jelly Bean

Registration date : 2007-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by tomtom90 Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:08 am

confused confused confused wat do i do when download the TRose.rar thing....i downloade dit but no wi dont knoe wat else to do plz help me

tomtom90
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:34 am

I am having the same problem as jaumzin...
Right after I choose my char rose just turns off. Still Having promblems connecting to game?? Icon_neutral
Any help?
- Try to use the TRose.exe file available on HOW TO CONNECT topic, and replace your old TRose.exe You should do this everytime you updated your game.

plssss help me Still Having promblems connecting to game?? Icon_sad why i cant get in into the game i click my char then DC plss help me anyone
You can try to follow the same procedure as above. Replace your TRose.exe or you can also try creating a new character.

1st i have updated the offical client and i click 'START' but it got error...

TriggerDetect.exe
.... this make out the error but i run freerose and wait for the
loading screen and it auto jump outs ... why??
YOu need to check each step in how to CONNECT and make sure you followed them.

wat do i do when download the TRose.rar thing....i downloade dit but no wi dont knoe wat else to do plz help me
You need Winrar to extract the file. If you dont have winrar, just re-downloaded the file again, I already changed it from a .rar format, to an executable.
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Still Having promblems connecting to game?? Left_bar_bleue600/600Still Having promblems connecting to game?? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by mnuzzi3 Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:27 am

I NEED HELP....someone please tell me how to fix this problem Sad

mnuzzi3
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down