FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin wen ppl put items in store do you have a data of that?

2 posters

Go down

Admin wen ppl put items in store do you have a data of that? Empty Admin wen ppl put items in store do you have a data of that?

Post by flamethro195 Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:11 pm

That way you will know how much money we made so you don't think we got it from a random hacker, and also i like to ask a favor. I put items in my shop at Junon and i want to know what items i sold cause i forgot some of the items do you think you can tell me it or give me a picture. Thank You Terr0rist™. If you can just post it below mines. If you need my ign its LoveAlliance. Razz
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Admin wen ppl put items in store do you have a data of that? Empty Re: Admin wen ppl put items in store do you have a data of that?

Post by Lemurezzz Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:35 pm

hhm its true i saw his shop sometimes and it was sold out b4 i could say hi..
btw another tip to get very very easy money is:
kill mobs into marsh of ghosts and grab their money (if the zulie rate high is)
i made around 160mill a day and lvled just only 3 lvl's or something just try it when zulie rate is high enough!

Gl all!
Lemurezzz
Lemurezzz
Small Clown

Male
Number of posts : 365
Main Character : lemurez
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Forum SCORE
HP:
Admin wen ppl put items in store do you have a data of that? Left_bar_bleue300/600Admin wen ppl put items in store do you have a data of that? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down