FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i now miss when using my skill in prison??? huh?? ^_~wenk

2 posters

Go down

i now miss when using my skill in prison??? huh?? ^_~wenk Empty i now miss when using my skill in prison??? huh?? ^_~wenk

Post by gnash Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:16 am

hmm, im now lvl 206 bourg training in prison. my name is KaiKai and things are normal when monster namely raknu prisoner m/f is color orange or brown?? but when i reached level 206. poof the monsters raknu prisoners turned green thats when i had a problem. i cant hit them with my skill they always missed.. huh what happened?? help please.. ^_~wenk
gnash
gnash
JellyNut

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Back to top Go down

i now miss when using my skill in prison??? huh?? ^_~wenk Empty Re: i now miss when using my skill in prison??? huh?? ^_~wenk

Post by flamethro195 Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:12 pm

its probably a glitch you you just gotta relog, or like turn away from the monsters and try hitting it again, or you prob lost a lot of accuracy by the change of armors/weapons?
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

i now miss when using my skill in prison??? huh?? ^_~wenk Empty Re: i now miss when using my skill in prison??? huh?? ^_~wenk

Post by gnash Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:24 am

i tried several times doing the relog and hitting them again but i really cant hit them with my skill when they turned green.. waaaa... ADMIN terrorist please hel me.. my armors and equip didnt affect my accuracy its still the same.. huhuhuhu ^_~wenk
gnash
gnash
JellyNut

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:45 am

just fight differen't monsters then
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down