FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Howl, War Howl, Combat Howl... any difference?

3 posters

Go down

Battle Howl, War Howl, Combat Howl... any difference? Empty Battle Howl, War Howl, Combat Howl... any difference?

Post by aia Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:03 am

Can anyone please explain what is the difference of the following skills? confused

for Battle Howl:
Loudly scream to reduce the Defense Power of nearby enemies.

for War Howl:
Loudly scream to greatly decrease the Defense Power of nearby enemies.

for Combat Howl:
Loudly scream to damage nearby enemies and reduce their Defense Power.

i can't see any difference from it Sad
thanks in advanced for the explanation Smile
aia
aia
Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Back to top Go down

Battle Howl, War Howl, Combat Howl... any difference? Empty Re: Battle Howl, War Howl, Combat Howl... any difference?

Post by gintokii Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:19 am

for Battle Howl:

for War Howl:
Loudly scream toBattle Howl, War Howl, Combat Howl... any difference? U> the Defense Power of nearby enemies.

for Combat Howl:
gintokii
gintokii
Red Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Forum SCORE
HP:
Battle Howl, War Howl, Combat Howl... any difference? Left_bar_bleue600/600Battle Howl, War Howl, Combat Howl... any difference? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Battle Howl, War Howl, Combat Howl... any difference? Empty Re: Battle Howl, War Howl, Combat Howl... any difference?

Post by aia Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:09 am

gintokii wrote:for Battle Howl:

for War Howl:
Loudly scream toBattle Howl, War Howl, Combat Howl... any difference? U> the Defense Power of nearby enemies.

for Combat Howl:

thanks, i think i get what you meant Smile
so, can i describe in this way? =>
War Howl [greatly decrease] is an advance version of Battle Howl [reduce], while combet howl is function as [damage + reduce defense]

so, is that means i can give up on the War Howl skill? (if i already have Battle Howl and i doesn't care much about the "greatly decrease"?)

thanks Smile
aia
aia
Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gintokii Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:19 am

lol i dont really know but. they all work differently well this is just a hypothesis but

battle howl Reduces the overall mount of defense <meaning alt + a that defense>

War Howl well i dont really know it could be the same as battle howl just put in different terms i mean if you already have war howl no reason to switch to battle howl
gintokii
gintokii
Red Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Forum SCORE
HP:
Battle Howl, War Howl, Combat Howl... any difference? Left_bar_bleue600/600Battle Howl, War Howl, Combat Howl... any difference? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:54 pm

Battle Howl just reduce ammount of defence, but we don't know how much, War Howl will reduce the defence more than Battle Howl by maybe usually 5-10%, and Combat Howl will damage all nearby enemies AND decrease their defence(it will decrease defence more than battle howl and war howl decreases defence)
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down