FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL PEOPLE SHOULD READ THIS PLEASE.

+2
Terr0risT™
flamethro195
6 posters

Go down

ALL PEOPLE SHOULD READ THIS PLEASE. Empty ALL PEOPLE SHOULD READ THIS PLEASE.

Post by flamethro195 Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:16 pm

Terr0rist is there any rules saying you can't kill anyone you want as many times as you want?I have met some noobs and some ppl who just likes killing my noob wen im training it.So i returned the favor by continously killing them even after they spawn so they don't get a chance to do anything.Will anything happen to me for doing this? Its clearly there fault for killing my while im training so im just returning the favor 200x more cuz i think they deserves it.
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

ALL PEOPLE SHOULD READ THIS PLEASE. Empty Re: ALL PEOPLE SHOULD READ THIS PLEASE.

Post by Terr0risT™ Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:48 pm

There are no set rules regarding the killing of any player in a PVP
zone. When you step foot in a map where PVP is allowed, it is your duty
to defend yourself, ask the help of clan mates, or get out of that zone
immediately to avoid further killing.

However, you can make friends instead of considering them as your
enemies. That way, if you train in a PVP zone, more people will protect
you and you'd be able to level faster.

There used to be a time when I do not allow aggressive killings. But
that rule was discarded because it's really impossible to enforce such
a thing. I can not be online 24/7 just to guard those who are training
in a PVP map. And when people give me their reports about offensive
killings, they give different versions of the story all the time. So I
don't know who's telling the truth and who's lying.

So, to end the story of offensive killings, I say that we follow the
culture of commercial servers, where killings, regardless of level, is
"allowed but not encouraged".

Again.. if you decide to train in a PVP zone, it is your duty to defend
yourself, seek the help of friends and clan mates, or leave the map
immediately to avoid further killing.

Just continue to train when the coast is already clear.
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
ALL PEOPLE SHOULD READ THIS PLEASE. Left_bar_bleue600/600ALL PEOPLE SHOULD READ THIS PLEASE. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

ALL PEOPLE SHOULD READ THIS PLEASE. Empty Re: ALL PEOPLE SHOULD READ THIS PLEASE.

Post by flamethro195 Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:50 am

If killing as much as you want won't be a problem then this is settled hehe...thx
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Yunalesca Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:42 pm

i would like to warn those crappy minded high lvl players!!!! please be careful in killing PVP zones. if ever a GM is around and playing in a PVP zone and warned u that he/she is a GM saying in a broadcast mode, and still hesitate to attack us, and saying things that insult us, THINK AGAIN!!!!! i dont want to ban anyone nevertheless, he/she insults me or other GM's!!! u know what im saying!!!!! just enjoy amd dont even insult others! if u have the edge, please kill someone in your own size. if not, try to ask help on clanmates or friends.

just keep on playing!!! no insulting!!!!!!!

Thank You! ^_^
Yunalesca
Yunalesca
Cowboy Pumpkin

Female
Number of posts : 127
Main Character : [GM]Yuna
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Forum SCORE
HP:
ALL PEOPLE SHOULD READ THIS PLEASE. Left_bar_bleue600/600ALL PEOPLE SHOULD READ THIS PLEASE. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by xyza040704 Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:04 pm

hehehe...thats great sir terrorist ^_^

even in Prose killing players in pvp zone is not a problem.

To consider, it is FUN ^_^

Just try it.... and you will enjoy more the game.
xyza040704
xyza040704
Royal Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by death10 Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:18 pm

by the way we were attacked in a pvp zone then after that me and my fellow anti aggresive players hunted the one who killed me when im busy killing beast.the player ask for a pvp in go 6 (training grounds) then i beated him and then he told us players there that he is a friend of gm and he is a friend of a high lvl character who is i know that an anti aggresive player also.he indeed told us that he will tell his gm friend so that I,akisha,royalchief,babymheg,fhaey and impakto will be banned,becuase i killed him fair and square and multiple times he got defeated by my friend because we there hate aggresive killing.i reported it to Terro.i don't care if what excuse he will say but most of all what i hate about that player is that he uses the name of a player and also tried to use a name of a GM that name of player will be ruined by those kind of evil doers in the game so please STOP USING THE NAMES of PLAYERS and GM's that all thank you!
death10
death10
Elder Mammoth

Male
Number of posts : 590
Main Character : **DivineDeath**
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Forum SCORE
HP:
ALL PEOPLE SHOULD READ THIS PLEASE. Left_bar_bleue300/600ALL PEOPLE SHOULD READ THIS PLEASE. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bardukens25 Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:43 pm

Us GM's has lots of friends here playing but when it comes to that matter, its a player to player battle! we are not involve on this. whether ur my cousin or whatsoever, a player's battle is a a players battle. we may talk things if there's a problem but we dont ban anything!!!!!! neverthelss we are the once being attack or insulted during the gameplay! remember if there's any violation regarding on it, please send a SS of it and lets see what will be the judgement of tero and us GM's ok! remember we are all ur friends!!!! we dont have enemies!!! not unless u attackes on us, insulted us or violated the rules on this game!!!

happy levelling and keep smiling ^_^
Bardukens25
Bardukens25
Elder Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Main Character : [GM]Duke25
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down