FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General concern of a Player Item drop Vanish in a glimps

Go down

please vote if you agree or disagree

General concern of a Player Item drop Vanish in a glimps I_vote_lcap100%General concern of a Player Item drop Vanish in a glimps I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
General concern of a Player Item drop Vanish in a glimps I_vote_lcap0%General concern of a Player Item drop Vanish in a glimps I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

General concern of a Player Item drop Vanish in a glimps Empty General concern of a Player Item drop Vanish in a glimps

Post by renzhouken Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:50 pm

I have this situation i have killed a mob and guest what it did drop ouroboros wand but hey here come's the lag so when the the lag suddenly stop the item is not there anymore hahaha funny rigth?
So my point here is increase the time for the presence of item's that are being drop by monster's It's not easy to find rare items but in vanishes as quick as 5 seconds increase the time for these items @ least 60 seconds will be okay :arrow:
renzhouken
renzhouken
Ruper Captain

Male
Number of posts : 496
Main Character : LordKazuyen** BabyKazuyen** BebotKazuyen
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Forum SCORE
HP:
General concern of a Player Item drop Vanish in a glimps Left_bar_bleue600/600General concern of a Player Item drop Vanish in a glimps Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down