FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Extend Party Gap Event

3 posters

Go down

Please Extend Party Gap Event Empty Please Extend Party Gap Event

Post by XenoFantasy™ Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:28 am

Please extend party gap event or atleast adjust the party gap limit to, let's say, 50? Of course, the higher the better!Very Happy

....Make it 250!!!! affraid hehe

PEACE!

~ShionUzuki***
XenoFantasy™
XenoFantasy™
Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 139
Main Character : ShionUzuki / XenoFantasy
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Please Extend Party Gap Event Empty Re: Please Extend Party Gap Event

Post by flamethro195 Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:21 am

its alrdy really easy to lvl in this game, making the party gap so big will only ruin the game,why? are you trying to reach the highest lvl fast?
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:58 am

Oh.. i think we had enough of the party gap already.. and it's not fun if we'll have it daily in our server.. having that kind of event once in a while is great but not to the extent of havin' it everyday.. party gap makes some people lazy.. drunken imagine a newly created character and after an hour or two, that character will get to reset.. aww.. that's no fun for me at all..

and leveling so fast makes people somewhat bored with the game.. and characters who were level'd fast are poor.. i mean, they have lesser zulies & they have lesser chance of having nice items that are earned through hunting..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Please Extend Party Gap Event Left_bar_bleue600/600Please Extend Party Gap Event Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoFantasy™ Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:29 am

Well, im kindda new here so, unlike you guys, i have not really enjoyed the party gap event... and yes im trying to get the highest level possible (for me... im not aiming for the top spot, okay?) coz next week I'll be managing our family business so I wont have enough time to play rose anymore... I just want to reach my target stats... that's all...

Well, if you dont agree with my suggestion then so be it... I mean it's just a suggestion, right? confused I just hope sir Admin will consider extending the event. I would really appreciate it if he will. Also, I have pROSE friends that's will try FreeROSE for the first time tommorow. They are actually downloading the client right now. My friends and other new comers would really benefit from it...

PEACE!

~ShionUzuki***
XenoFantasy™
XenoFantasy™
Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 139
Main Character : ShionUzuki / XenoFantasy
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:48 am

we're not saying that we don't agree with your suggestion.. what we wrote are just opinions of our won with regards to the topic.. so with that, it won't matter to us if Terr0 will extend the party gap event.. Smile
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Please Extend Party Gap Event Left_bar_bleue600/600Please Extend Party Gap Event Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down