FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eucar Coins from Donation to Buy --- Stat Points?!

+5
Khrisz23
XenoFantasy™
gordyusbitch
Royal Chief™
Lady_Akisha
9 posters

Go down

Eucar Coins from Donation to Buy --- Stat Points?! Empty Eucar Coins from Donation to Buy --- Stat Points?!

Post by Lady_Akisha Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:19 pm

Hi! i was just wondering if instead of acquiring items through eucar coins from donation, can i just convert everything with stat points since mine is really messed up? thanks.
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female
Number of posts : 575
Main Character : **Akisha**
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
Eucar Coins from Donation to Buy --- Stat Points?! Left_bar_bleue332/600Eucar Coins from Donation to Buy --- Stat Points?! Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

http://iamakisha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Eucar Coins from Donation to Buy --- Stat Points?! Empty Re: Eucar Coins from Donation to Buy --- Stat Points?!

Post by Royal Chief™ Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:50 am

Lady_Akisha wrote:Hi! i was just wondering if instead of acquiring items through eucar coins from donation, can i just convert everything with stat points since mine is really messed up? thanks.

hmm.. i think it's a lil unfair for those who can not donate.. i mean yeah, if you donate you get extra stat points, but converting items-stat points?.. it's not a good idea for me.. well, i don't know what Admin thinks about this..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Eucar Coins from Donation to Buy --- Stat Points?! Left_bar_bleue600/600Eucar Coins from Donation to Buy --- Stat Points?! Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Eucar Coins from Donation to Buy --- Stat Points?! Empty Re: Eucar Coins from Donation to Buy --- Stat Points?!

Post by gordyusbitch Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:20 am

what's a eucar coin and how does it work?

gordyusbitch
Mini-Jelly Bean

Female
Number of posts : 9
Main Character : gordyusbitch
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoFantasy™ Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:00 am

You get eucar coins everytime you donate. These eucar coins can be used to buy good items such as Topaz [7], any weapon or armor refined to +9, etc...

If you want to know how to donate to get eucar coins, click this

If you want a list of items you can buy through eucar coins, click this
XenoFantasy™
XenoFantasy™
Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 139
Main Character : ShionUzuki / XenoFantasy
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrisz23 Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:23 pm

i think only give away items can be converted to stat points... c0z the last time i donate to sir T he told me that rather than obtaining castle gear set i can have 1000 statpoint..

and for the subject i think its possible to buy stat points fr0m eucar coins but i dont think it is a 1:1 ratio.. ^^,...

Khrisz23
Lunar Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 459
Main Character : KheizyCortez
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Forum SCORE
HP:
Eucar Coins from Donation to Buy --- Stat Points?! Left_bar_bleue207/600Eucar Coins from Donation to Buy --- Stat Points?! Empty_bar_bleue  (207/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Akisha Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:57 pm

Khrisz23 wrote:i think only give away items can be converted to stat points... c0z the last time i donate to sir T he told me that rather than obtaining castle gear set i can have 1000 statpoint..

and for the subject i think its possible to buy stat points fr0m eucar coins but i dont think it is a 1:1 ratio.. ^^,...

really? i can convert items into stats? weeee! thanks for the info
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female
Number of posts : 575
Main Character : **Akisha**
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
Eucar Coins from Donation to Buy --- Stat Points?! Left_bar_bleue332/600Eucar Coins from Donation to Buy --- Stat Points?! Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

http://iamakisha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:20 am

waaa.. that's cool.. hmmm... so like if you donated 1000Php, and you won't take the Castle Gear, so does that mean you're going to gain 2000 stat points?.. 1000 for the Bonus & 1000 Castle Gear replacement?
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Eucar Coins from Donation to Buy --- Stat Points?! Left_bar_bleue600/600Eucar Coins from Donation to Buy --- Stat Points?! Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoFantasy™ Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:10 am

I think it depends on how good you are in begging (LOL), and how much of the bonus items you are willing to sacrifice in order to get those EXTRA bonus stat points. But I usually request for additional bonus items instead of additional stat points... Besides, I don't think he'll give high extra bonus stat points in exchange for your bonus items. Sacrificing bonus items for extra stat points is not worth it for me...
XenoFantasy™
XenoFantasy™
Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 139
Main Character : ShionUzuki / XenoFantasy
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by icarus Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:59 am

its up to the donator i guess... since its his/her money he/she has the right to choose what she/he thinks whats best for him/her...

icarus
Red Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 48
Main Character : iCaRuS***
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemurezzz Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:32 pm

lol @icarus... he/she is/ his/her him/her xD! funny done man Razz
Lemurezzz
Lemurezzz
Small Clown

Male
Number of posts : 365
Main Character : lemurez
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Forum SCORE
HP:
Eucar Coins from Donation to Buy --- Stat Points?! Left_bar_bleue300/600Eucar Coins from Donation to Buy --- Stat Points?! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by dementor Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:06 pm

If I use my points in the Item Mall, will I still have the Eucar Coins?
dementor
dementor
Pomic Soldier

Male
Number of posts : 235
Main Character : Jar0d03
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by stabberune Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:14 pm

Wala na po... ang equivalent po ng Eucar point ay ung points sa item mall... got it man

PEACE Razz

stabberune
Mini-Jelly Bean

Female
Number of posts : 8
Main Character : jaela21
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by dementor Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:23 pm

Yes, tnx. Buti na lang di pa ko nagdonate dati, saang kung may natira eh.
dementor
dementor
Pomic Soldier

Male
Number of posts : 235
Main Character : Jar0d03
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down