FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrolls/Charmed/Potion disabled na?

3 posters

Go down

Scrolls/Charmed/Potion disabled na? Empty Scrolls/Charmed/Potion disabled na?

Post by XenoFantasy™ Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:08 pm

Sir, bakit napa aga ata pag disable sa Potions/Scrolls/Charms... Bukas pa tournament ah.... nadead tuloy ako sa beast... sumugod ako sa gitna tapos gagamitin ko sana spark charm nadeadz tuloy ako. Disabled pala ang charms wakekekeek

Wala lang! Ask ko lang po kung bakit disabled na agad... Yon lang po. TY!
XenoFantasy™
XenoFantasy™
Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 139
Main Character : ShionUzuki / XenoFantasy
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Scrolls/Charmed/Potion disabled na? Empty Re: Scrolls/Charmed/Potion disabled na?

Post by jb0001 Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:30 pm

hehehe napansin moh rn pla... wag kasi sugod agad heehee

ako sa pasonanca nman eh tgal mamatay ng mobs i'll wait 20secs pra lng mka atk ng another 10k XD
jb0001
jb0001
Elder Flanae

Male
Number of posts : 186
Main Character : hindi na daw ako ang may ari ng char namin
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Forum SCORE
HP:
Scrolls/Charmed/Potion disabled na? Left_bar_bleue89/600Scrolls/Charmed/Potion disabled na? Empty_bar_bleue  (89/600)

Back to top Go down

Scrolls/Charmed/Potion disabled na? Empty Re: Scrolls/Charmed/Potion disabled na?

Post by Terr0risT™ Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:31 pm

Disabling charms/potions and boosters is not a matter of turning a switch on and off. It requires source editing and I have to test the compiled executable to see if it's really disabled in-game.

Now I have 2 executables (one with charms enabled and one with those stuff disabled). To toggle between the two, I have to restart the server and replace the file each time.

As a rule, I will only enable charms/potions/srolls and boosters during weekdays this whole month of November. That means on Saturdays and Sundays, those good stuff will lose its power.

This way, those who do not have them gets a chance to catch up in leveling when the EXP rate is high.
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Scrolls/Charmed/Potion disabled na? Left_bar_bleue600/600Scrolls/Charmed/Potion disabled na? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoFantasy™ Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:36 pm

Ohhh... ok... sayang... laki pa naman silbi nun hehehe
XenoFantasy™
XenoFantasy™
Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 139
Main Character : ShionUzuki / XenoFantasy
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down