FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerith***... lemurez*** where are youuuuuuuuu?????

2 posters

Go down

Aerith***... lemurez*** where are youuuuuuuuu????? Empty Aerith***... lemurez*** where are youuuuuuuuu?????

Post by XenoFantasy™ Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:25 pm

What happened to you guys? The tournament will start in less than two hours.... pls log in now......................................
XenoFantasy™
XenoFantasy™
Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 139
Main Character : ShionUzuki / XenoFantasy
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Aerith***... lemurez*** where are youuuuuuuuu????? Empty Re: Aerith***... lemurez*** where are youuuuuuuuu?????

Post by Royal Chief™ Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:09 pm

sHiMkAnShE*** wrote:
where are u guyz..? we need you in the tournament... the tournament will gonna start now please cooperate.. lets make the game exciting and enjoy..
especially to lemurez.. sir, we need you in the team.. hope u will be there coz the team needs u a lot so that the game will be good and nice!
Hope u will read this..

-----------------
sHiMkAnShE***

P.S. i deleted your topic sHiMkAnShE*** coz there's a thread like this so i transferred your post.. --[GM] RoyalChief
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Aerith***... lemurez*** where are youuuuuuuuu????? Left_bar_bleue600/600Aerith***... lemurez*** where are youuuuuuuuu????? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Aerith***... lemurez*** where are youuuuuuuuu????? Empty Re: Aerith***... lemurez*** where are youuuuuuuuu?????

Post by Royal Chief™ Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:54 pm

Xeno wrote:
Guys, sir terr0 is considering to replace you in the tournament. Where were you guys? Gwen's chars did not attend the tournament too but I think she officially dropped out in the tournament. Are you guys dropping out too? I hope not! I hope you can reply in this post so that we know if we need to replace you... Thanks!

P.S. Xeno, your posts are just the same.. just edit the title.. i just transferred your post here..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Aerith***... lemurez*** where are youuuuuuuuu????? Left_bar_bleue600/600Aerith***... lemurez*** where are youuuuuuuuu????? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down