FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server check?

2 posters

Go down

Server check? Empty Server check?

Post by RoyleD Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:19 pm

I cant log in becouse it sais the server is under construction or something like that but when i check on the site it sais nothing about that and its say's that everything is online and it sais that people are online so i was wondering whats going on ,
ty:lol!:

RoyleD
Mini-Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 1
Main Character : RockLee
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Server check? Empty Re: Server check?

Post by Royal Chief™ Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:18 pm

RoyleD wrote:I cant log in becouse it sais the server is under construction or something like that but when i check on the site it sais nothing about that and its say's that everything is online and it sais that people are online so i was wondering whats going on ,
ty:lol!:

Last November 10, 2007 was the start of the "Battle of the Supremacy" tournament.. and we held it during weekends, from 6:00 PM to around 11:00 PM, the server will be closed temporarily & only accounts that are included in the tournament can access the server at these times..but after the match, the server will be open again..

just visit the site from time to time so you will have an update.. the tourney will be done pro'lly by December 2nd.. but from Mondays to Fridays, the server is open 24/7.. & on Saturdays & Sundays, it'll be closed at 6:00 PM to preprare the participants because the battle will start at 7:00 PM..
Smile
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Server check? Left_bar_bleue600/600Server check? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down