FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New LEVEL 230 Weapons

+25
aze
gam3king
Noriega
Kuro
docile
tehdarkness
glov
kaz19880
kanthougth
Yunalesca
eric42184
Cheche19
godstruck0108
adam1240
Orihime_Inoue
CIDGE
jb0001
mamadong
MOST_WANTED™
Khrisz23
death10
Royal Chief™
Lady_Akisha
yazlvoi
Terr0risT™
29 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Empty Re: New LEVEL 230 Weapons

Post by jb0001 Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:42 pm

okay now you sevenhearts representatives... we admit YOU got these ideas and we just copied it for testing purposes... but hey! do you know that our ADMIN doesn't want to release them because of these reasons of copyright? you should think before you talk... or maybe you just want to promote your server here... we can make our OWN but we got the ideas from you... is that what you really want to say?

sorry seven hearts representatives but we will not copy your wares ms.GLOV... we dont need to copy them but because it's here now... i'll ask admin if i can help CUSTOMIZE them so that we will have unique ones...

you dont need to boast guys Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

i got some ideas admin... let's plan for unique ones so that no otherPrivateServer representatives will ruin this server...

you may leave us now because we assure you not to copy these items of yours...

Terr0risT™ wrote:
Like I said, these are just examples of what's going to happen. We will not "technically" use the the files you suggested as those are not our own creations. I just had to show those pictures so everyone knows what I'm doing and what to expect when we release a customized "FreeROSE" client.
jb0001
jb0001
Elder Flanae

Male
Number of posts : 186
Main Character : hindi na daw ako ang may ari ng char namin
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Forum SCORE
HP:
New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue89/600New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by jb0001 Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:13 pm

yeah ms glov we don't know that there are developer's screenies of these items coz we got them only from a co-player... we don't really mean to get these... but i just want to defend our admin just like some of your companions did for you...

we can have our own lvl 250 weapons... your equipments are all yours... Very Happy Very Happy

please don't say we stole them coz we didn't and we don't consider them ours... we just tested them because someone gave us...
and now you're here! well we don't need your words because we will customize the equips with or without them...

you're not the only ones who have artistic minds you know! pet pet
jb0001
jb0001
Elder Flanae

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:
New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue89/600New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by jb0001 Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:20 pm

are we the only one who have what you say "copy"?

maybe you should check other private servers coz we are not only one that pulled down your rank at gtop100 this november Very Happy
jb0001
jb0001
Elder Flanae

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by jb0001 Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:34 am

so you wanted to flame our forums like crazy, eh?

for your info it was not our admin who got these items for us to test, you freak..

we haven't seen some of them really... just in screenies..

we won't edit them because we don't intend to use them...
our admin just tested it and if ever he planned to rebrand them then he may already have distributed us the patch of these... but he didn't do it because he knows what developers would feel as he himself is a developer.

you may join us in game to see if any one of the players have them... except of course test characters.

dont worry ms glov... we don't plan to steal and rebrand these ideas of yours... you may join or you may just leave us behind if this is the only business you got here..

you have our word ms.glov and company
jb0001
jb0001
Elder Flanae

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:57 am

to the people from seven hearts... just to let u guys know that our admin has started making our own items even before we saw ur items... so its not him copying u... if he would keep on making new items... it would only be a matter of time till he makes on just like urs even without seeing ur items... (coz all of those items are already at rose anyways... u just took them from npcs or monsters.. gshh..) and why the hell are u at our forums anyway?... checkin for some stuffs that u can copy from us also? gshh.. ohh and i even saw some people from ur server playing freerose and pming everybody to check ur website out... u guys are so low...

(gm rc and sir tero u may delete this when u see it hehe drunken hic! )
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 442
Main Character : **iNoue** DELETED
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Forum SCORE
HP:
New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue163/600New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (163/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrisz23 Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:53 am

and did you know that if he implemented it the credibility of this server is in danger... tsk..tsk..tsk.. to the seven hearts representatives hmmm... we don't have the intention to copy your stuffs.. our admin don't want to implement stuff copied to another private server... any admin don't want it to happened... boogie

you're barking on the wrong tree guys.. lol!

Khrisz23
Lunar Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 459
Main Character : KheizyCortez
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Forum SCORE
HP:
New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue207/600New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (207/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:42 pm

Kuro wrote:
adam1240 wrote:Where's Thanks to Adam?:O i gave u these... lol

Thanks to you? rofl bleh

How about thanking glov and the dev team over at sevenhearts.net for all the content your server stole, retard.

7hearts,

uhmm guys?.. we are not plannin to use your items(Gravity Made) here in our server .. it's quite obvious that Admin mentioned that those
items are "NOT OUR CREATIONS".. read his post again if you don't mind..

"all the content your server stole".. hmm i wonder what these are.. and if you're worried about the items, we don't have them in our server.. of course we would feel stupid too if another server uses our own creations..
don't worry, you won't see a single item that you originally created (Gravity Made) here..these items were just handed to our Admin.. don't accuse him of steeling your creations (Gravity Made).. peace out..Neutral
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by death10 Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:41 pm

and please stop insulting our admin he uses thing as samples and fixes the bugs in the samples.and poof a good item with no bug
death10
death10
Elder Mammoth

Male
Number of posts : 590
Main Character : **DivineDeath**
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Forum SCORE
HP:
New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/600New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by gam3king Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:04 pm

You dont get it, huh ? o_0

Your Admin wasn't doing anything great at all, just leeching some files with the VFSeditor.exe out of the Sevenhearts client and adding them to your Client ...

He changed a few things in the .STL / .STB's to make them look a bit different (stats, names) but the Items were originally designed for Sevenhearts.

gam3king
Mini-Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 2
Main Character : Scout
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by aze Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:06 pm

From what i see, the 'admin' only plan to recolor stuff, not really a creation. And he clearly says they may look (or not) exactly the same. Meaning probably he just won't change some. And that maybe he'll recolor the others ? Paint arists haha

Terr0risT™ wrote:The equips you see above are just examples. The
finished product may or may not look exactly the same. I can customize
them anyway. I think I wont have any problems looking for paint artists
as we have lots of talents here in FreeROSE.

But nowhere it is clearly said that those items are not your creation, or that they are from 7hearts.
It's just some screenies and a sentence in the middle of them : "Some new items we will soon have in our server..."

I wonder why you're all backing up a thief. And how is it great to steal stuff and recolor them and then claim that's unique to your server...

aze
Mini-Jelly Bean

Female
Main Character : dufo
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by hallo Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:30 pm

You guys didn't even mentioned that those items are from 7Hearts.

and oh... ****** **** _|_

hallo
Mini-Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 1
Main Character : FreeRose Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jb0001 Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:28 pm

we didn't even know that it was from 7h...
and we don't have a thief admin...

for your info it was a player that gave us the files and if you further browse this forums, you will know who he is...

you're just pointing out that we will just recolor what you own in your server... our admin was just given files and he just tested it... we didn't even know that he tested them until we saw the screenies...

we really don't care about your server until someone gave us some files that we don't know it was from 7h... even one of our GMs asked where are they from!

yeah he doesn't do great with that "testing" FOR YOU! it is because you only have all your time playing and leisure and he, compared to you, is very busy thinking on how we will improve without your help....

FYI you 7h reps... we really don't need your files! i can share my ideas to him and so as other players...

quit the insult before i get mad Mad Mad
jb0001
jb0001
Elder Flanae

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:43 pm

jb0001 wrote:we didn't even know that it was from 7h...

that's right.. this is getting crazy.. stop now please..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:
New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:46 pm

hallo wrote:You guys didn't even mentioned that those items are from 7Hearts.

oh and... ****** **** _|_

we told you we didn't know where it was from.. and please, don't curse..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by jb0001 Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:39 pm

they wont stop until our server is humiliated to the public...
i know it won't stop here... they can still continue in their forums

now you swear better keep quiet because you don't have the proof that we WILL use your equips

well, maybe one day or another you may copy one of our wares unknowingly Very Happy
jb0001
jb0001
Elder Flanae

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by docile Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:39 pm

Just a question...

Weren't you guys a bit suspicious where the items came from? Didn't you ask that adam guy where it was from?

Btw. We're just trying to point out that those items are from our server and we're just mad that it has yet to have been acknowledged. Our devs, client modifiers... etc have worked hard and gave up countless hours to make those (UNPAID). So I guess that's the main reason why we're mad. I mean one of the mod's has already seen it so I'm sure your head admin has too. Yet he hasn't said anything.

We're also mad at the fact that it's been stated that

[quote="Terr0risT™"]Bloom Wand
Some new items we will soon have in our server...
Terr0risT™ wrote:risT™"]
The equips you see above are just examples. The finished product may or may not look exactly the same. I can customize them anyway. I think I wont have any problems looking for paint artists as we have lots of talents here in FreeROSE.

From that you can deduce that the items may or may not be the same as the ones made from 7h. Or as Terr0risT he can just customize it anyway. Which means that our devs spent hours making it and he can just add a little here... a little there... change the colour here... and voila he can call it his own. Kinda unfair don't you think?

So don't say we don't have valid arguements. I'm sure you guys will be angry too if another server stole your items? (Btw this has happened before, and the server that stole our patches was happy to take them off)

And btw give us a little credit with the whole

jb0001 wrote:they wont stop until our server is humiliated to the
well, maybe one day or another you may copy one of our wares unknowingly Very Happy

We're the ones who haven't done it yet... So we're less likely to be the ones to copy from another server.

docile
Mini-Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 3
Main Character : Docile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:17 pm

You all claim to have created something you did not. The weapons you claim to have designed are already in naROSE client. THEY WERE NEVER YOUR CREATIONS!

Maybe you're just too foolish enough to believe that you're admin created the wand that you call bloom wand, god if i was just not the admin of this forum I am gonna curse all the words in hell at you.

Gravity designed and created those weapons. NOT YOUR ****** DEV team. Do you get it??? If you want some proof, try to download naROSE client and open the VFS file and you'll see that all along you were fools made to believe that your dev team created or designed some bloom wand, or orphe staff, or those other weapons you claim were "exclusively" designed for F*ckin SevenHearts, when the TRUTH is, they were designed by Triggersoft/Gravity.

If you're mad because all you thought they were yours, I can understand that. Maybe your admin or dev team will next time claim that you own and designed Mayor Darren or Mildun.

If you guys just want to advertise your server, there's the voting sites, you could go there, it's Free.

Don't disrespect our forum, cuz you are not welcome here!

Last edited by on Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:34 pm

Which means that our devs spent hours making it

Hours making what? Making a weapon that's already in the client we downloaded straight from naROSE? You know what, I don't know if i'd be mad or I'd just laugh at you faggots. You don't even know what you're talking about. You think your dev team created those weapons? OMG!

Oh well, maybe next time you'd claim you created the Wooden Sword.

Ok, just to be fair.. I'd like to thank your dev team for giving the weapon some ridiculous stats making it uber strong cuz players in your server are so weak they needed something with 1000+ attack power.

But see.. I first thought your dev team was good enough but when I checked naROSE client and the Fairy Wand (which you renamed to Bloom Wand) was there and it's exactly the same color meaning you probably don't have someone good enough in Photoshop that you didn't even bother to retexture it.

Try to look at the image below. I took this from NAROSE client. The client we downloaded from the Official North American ROSE.
New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Rosenn5

Does it look familiar? Does it remind you of the Bloom Wand you are so proud to claim was your Dev Team's creation? LOL!

Gravity created it. NOT YOU!

Or how about the picture below? Is it all familiar? Maybe all along you were thinking "Wow, we have a very great and talented Dev Team here in 7f*ckinHearts.. they were able to create some Orphe Staff.."
New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Orphein1
Orphe Staff my ass! Your dev team did not create it. Just in case you don't know.

And if you still wonder how the hell did I know it's already inside the client we're using? It doesn't take a genius to know so.. All you need is a VFS editor and you'd be able to see which items are inside naROSE's client. So stop claiming they were yours.

New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Mobfairymy7

Sevenhearts people who posted sh*t here, you are all f*ckin liars! You come here in our forums and claim to have created something you did not. Pwede ba.. MAHIYA NAMAN KAYO SA SARILI NYO!

I was just observing your posts... but this has got to end.

Last edited by on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by chantyl Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:53 pm

guys don't mind them, we know our admin and we are all proud and enjoy playing on this server... these so called sevenhearts army just want attention and beside if freerose weren't worth anything to them they wouldn't be bother...

don't pick trashes...

love your enemy
it pisses them off... XD XD XD

WE LOVE YOU ALL!!! nyahahaha
chantyl
chantyl
Dalping Leader

Female
Number of posts : 164
Main Character : xxqUestioNxx
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Forum SCORE
HP:
New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue109/600New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (109/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:06 pm

Oh.. there it is.. i bet Gravity would be very proud of 7heart's developers lol!.. Oh well.. Fairy Wand - Bloom Wand?!.. no offense, but this made me laugh.. lolpoint hmm.. i can't stop smiling right now thinking how mad you guys are because we also have those items YOU CREATED bleh .. yeah, their developers spent hours right.. hours of thinking for another name.. Bloom Wand.. Sleep.. well guys, there you have it.. the evidence.. Clap Clap to your developers.. cheers stone@joo
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexa_marie Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:31 pm

chantyl wrote:guys don't mind them, we know our admin and we are all proud and enjoy playing on this server... these so called sevenhearts army just want attention and beside if freerose weren't worth anything to them they wouldn't be bother...

Yea you are absolutely right... Issues regarding this matter didn't
come out until they have seen that soon our server(FreeRose) will be
able to enjoy new items n weaps especially when the new planet will be
launched.

And I'm pretty sure that it scares them a lot knowing
that FreeRose server is already moving to the next level and soaring high on the Ranks... boogie boogie boogie

So, 7 hearts,
add up ur hearts to make it to the top too or maybe u have to work
harder to recruite players to play for your server. And stop commenting
and claiming that those creations are your creations.. I just get to
laughed at how your admin fooled you that it was his creations. Embarassed

Well, just back off and leave our server ok! Don't ruin us here... ORRR maybe u want to try it here... Smile bounce

Peace everyone! cose llama...
alexa_marie
alexa_marie
Big Pumpkin

Female
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by aze Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:18 am

New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Screen023de3
New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Screen012op4

Rofl at trying to edit me.
Anyway those wings or this cape are from naRose official client too ?

Cause you showed weapons that everyone already knew they were taken off mobs. But there are more screenshots that those two weapons.

Oh and i would have give 300 int bonus to that wand, i think 100 is too low.

Last edited by on Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

aze
Mini-Jelly Bean

Female
Main Character : dufo
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:47 am

I am glad that you are now accepting that you really DID NOT create those weapons. At first you were really so mad you were all saying those items were designed "exclusively" for 7hearts.

Do I really have to post an evidence that those items came from naROSE client before you accept they were NOT your designs?

And about the wings and cape.. Did I say in my TOPIC TITLE New level 230 weapons/wings/cape? No... all I said was New "Level 230 Weapons" because this is supposed to be a thread for the new weapons I am going to introduce to my players..

If you're mad because it's level 230, fine! I'll make it level 235.

I suggest you start telling your members, or those who play in your server that those weapons are NOT really your designs. Maybe they all think your DEV team really created it. And when they see those weapons here, they'd think we stole it from you. Because the way they posted sh*t in my forums, it looks like they are not aware and thought those are exclusive 7hearts items.

hallo wrote:You guys didn't even mentioned that those items are from 7Hearts.
You want to take credit for something was never yours? OMG! Is this a desperate way to advertise your server? Or is it something you guys always do..
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrisz23 Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:21 am

ahaha!!! hey 7H reps... you heard n0w you want to hear ok!!!! and it's maybe the time for you guys to STOP pissing off our server ok!!! stone@joo c0z you guyz can't fool this FAMILY of freeROSE.. just enj0y playing in your serve c0z we're n0t even care in you guyz!!!! we're happy playing in this server and so please STOP n0w... Evil or Very Mad

@7H reps think twice(n0t just twice think every sec0nd!!!) bef0re accusing others!!!

and one message to you guys..
lolpoint SHAME ON YOU!!!! lolpoint

Khrisz23
Lunar Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 459
Main Character : KheizyCortez
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Forum SCORE
HP:
New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue207/600New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (207/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by death10 Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:36 pm

that is our admin who gives everything with evidences a genius in court haha he know how to use evidences a true genius not like somebody who has a dev team who had sleepless nights of thinking a name of an item to say that it is their creation.
death10
death10
Elder Mammoth

Male
Number of posts : 590
Main Character : **DivineDeath**
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Forum SCORE
HP:
New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/600New LEVEL 230 Weapons - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next