FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Difference Between the Abused and Not

4 posters

Go down

The Difference Between  the Abused and Not Empty The Difference Between the Abused and Not

Post by Lady_Akisha Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:08 pm

I really intended to post this one after the Battle for supremacy event because i don't want to be tagged as "nagpaparinig" or "nagpapahaging".

For a lowdown, we all know that pressing Voltage Storm with Voltage Crash will make your enemy stunned (like Voltage Storm), but unlike VS, the cooldown rate is as fast as the Voltage Crash. So it's like VS and VC overlapping.

So paano mo madedetect kung ang isang cleric ay abused ang gamit or not?

I just want to inform everyone that it's not only the animation of the skill one can use as a basis if a cleric used an abused stun. Kapag kasi na-master mo na ang stun na yun...at maganda ang bitaw mo sa buttons, parehong-pareho ang animation na lalabas sa abused stun at sa Voltage Storm.

Pero dito sa part na ito magkakatalo:

When a cleric used the voltage storm, normal attacks follow right after. IN the abused stun, no normal attacks follow.
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female
Number of posts : 575
Main Character : **Akisha**
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
The Difference Between  the Abused and Not Left_bar_bleue332/600The Difference Between  the Abused and Not Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

http://iamakisha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Difference Between  the Abused and Not Empty Re: The Difference Between the Abused and Not

Post by Royal Chief™ Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:24 pm

Lady_Akisha wrote:When a cleric used the voltage storm, normal attacks follow right after. IN the abused stun, no normal attacks follow.

hmm.. this is why.. but does it sometimes depend on what you see in your screen?.. or?..confused
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
The Difference Between  the Abused and Not Left_bar_bleue600/600The Difference Between  the Abused and Not Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

The Difference Between  the Abused and Not Empty Re: The Difference Between the Abused and Not

Post by Bardukens25 Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:46 pm

it really depeds on the screen! i tried that and it volt twice. and twice the damage.
Bardukens25
Bardukens25
Elder Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Main Character : [GM]Duke25
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by alexa_marie Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:01 pm

I've experienced it too long before when I was still a normal player... I've observed it too that when I stun using Voltage Storm (not abused), what follows is the normal attack. But it isn't clearly seen in my screen that I'm already hitting after I stunned. I see my character just standing as if not doing anything, but the mob's life is decreasing.

It is bcoz of lag maybe or I dunno.. Let's ask sir T for clarifications... ehehhe..
alexa_marie
alexa_marie
Big Pumpkin

Female
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Akisha Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:17 pm

i tried looking at myself using abused VS through someone else's character (2 pc's open...). i also asked someone to watch over my character as i do it and ask what did i do...and same thing happens...normal attacks do not follow when i used the abused one, but when i used the real VS, normal attacks come right after the stun.
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female
Number of posts : 575
Main Character : **Akisha**
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
The Difference Between  the Abused and Not Left_bar_bleue332/600The Difference Between  the Abused and Not Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

http://iamakisha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum