FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye SEN clerics?

+2
XenoFantazy
Lady_Akisha
6 posters

Go down

Goodbye SEN clerics? Empty Goodbye SEN clerics?

Post by Lady_Akisha Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:55 pm

last night my friend discussed to me the attributes of skills that will be changed when our server will use the "new system". Apparently, he said that the dodge and AP will be up by 50% through buffs. Clerics will be a more of killers...and if i'm not mistaken, he even said that DEX clerics will be born.

QUESTION: The SEN clerics we have here in FreeRose replaced the DEX clerics in Prose before...no that these breed will soon arise and is forecasted to be powerful, what will happen to SEN clerics? will that mean that SEN clerics will be useless by that time?
Lady_Akisha
Lady_Akisha
Mammoth

Female
Number of posts : 575
Main Character : **Akisha**
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
Goodbye SEN clerics? Left_bar_bleue332/600Goodbye SEN clerics? Empty_bar_bleue  (332/600)

http://iamakisha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Goodbye SEN clerics? Empty Re: Goodbye SEN clerics?

Post by XenoFantazy Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:25 pm

Lady_Akisha wrote:last night my friend discussed to me the attributes of skills that will be changed when our server will use the "new system". Apparently, he said that the dodge and AP will be up by 50% through buffs. Clerics will be a more of killers...and if i'm not mistaken, he even said that DEX clerics will be born.

QUESTION: The SEN clerics we have here in FreeRose replaced the DEX clerics in Prose before...no that these breed will soon arise and is forecasted to be powerful, what will happen to SEN clerics? will that mean that SEN clerics will be useless by that time?

First of all we still don't know if Terr0 will implement the new skill system from naROSE client ver143 and those updates are still up for testing. In ver 143, mages no longer have to choose between fire or ice-type nor raiders have to choose between katar or dual wield. They can get all the skills they want as long as they have SP to get it.

Here are the changes I noticed:

*Stun effect only last for 2 seconds
*Mystic Knife has 10sec sleep effect
*Special (Ultimate) skills will now have faster cooldown. Meteor flow, for example, has 10sec cooldown. So you can use it again every 10sec Razz
.... But there's a drawback.... Meteor Flow will be less effective damage-wise (Skill power is only 1118). Almost the same damage dealt with Elemental Spike (skill power 1036). But, hey, it's AoE, right? It is specially effective when killing multiple mobs...
*Clobber Charm (50% atk up, ver143) will replace Wallop Charm (25% atk up, ver143) as a normal attack up buff
*Battle Charm is currently influenced by INT. In ver143 Battle Charm will be 50% Attack Speed Up
*Evasive Charm (50% dodge up, ver143) will replace Tougness Charm (ver142)
*Buffs duration only last 7mins at most
*INT will no longer influence potency of cleric buffs. However, INT will still play a big role in healing skills and maximum mp. Higher INT, stronger Healing skills. Since buffs only last for 7mins, having higher mp is not a bad idea.
*Currently Spirit Boost adds 20% to your attack power. In ver143, 20% is replaced with 130ap (or more depending on your current INT)

SEN is still important in cleric stats if you want to be an offensive-type. It is up to you if you want to add DEX.
XenoFantazy
XenoFantazy
Hunter Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 158
Main Character : XenoFantazy™ and Gaignun™
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Forum SCORE
HP:
Goodbye SEN clerics? Left_bar_bleue600/600Goodbye SEN clerics? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:08 am

ehhhh? o_O i am so out dated..... ughmmmmmm i was a cleric during pre evo... and i was and int+sen hmmmm... was even among d 1st few clerics who used wands... (coz some used staff) i think there were only 4 of us back then that used wands... so i thnk sen would still be impt?... coz?... it?... still?... adds?... ap?... to?... the?... wand?... hahaha i am not sure of what im talkin abt ahahaha!
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 442
Main Character : **iNoue** DELETED
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Forum SCORE
HP:
Goodbye SEN clerics? Left_bar_bleue163/600Goodbye SEN clerics? Empty_bar_bleue  (163/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by renzhouken Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:50 pm

@Xeno
GMRC told me that Admin must implement this new version from NArose It means Admin is required? If i may say so I'm just confuse with the healer type or the buffer type from cleric's so do you mean that clerics will now have to choose there way? That you just be a buffer or a healer am i rigth? IF's that's so they I dont want to play my Cleric..... Sad
renzhouken
renzhouken
Ruper Captain

Male
Number of posts : 496
Main Character : LordKazuyen** BabyKazuyen** BebotKazuyen
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Forum SCORE
HP:
Goodbye SEN clerics? Left_bar_bleue600/600Goodbye SEN clerics? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoFantazy Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:10 pm

Orihime_Inoue wrote:ehhhh? o_O i am so out dated..... ughmmmmmm i was a cleric during pre evo... and i was and int+sen hmmmm... was even among d 1st few clerics who used wands... (coz some used staff) i think there were only 4 of us back then that used wands... so i thnk sen would still be impt?... coz?... it?... still?... adds?... ap?... to?... the?... wand?... hahaha i am not sure of what im talkin abt ahahaha!

im not really sure but i believe sen will still add ap to wands. they are just updating/changing current skill system...
XenoFantazy
XenoFantazy
Hunter Dalping

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoFantazy Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:16 pm

renzhouken wrote:@Xeno
GMRC told me that Admin must implement this new version from NArose It means Admin is required? If i may say so I'm just confuse with the healer type or the buffer type from cleric's so do you mean that clerics will now have to choose there way? That you just be a buffer or a healer am i rigth? IF's that's so they I dont want to play my Cleric..... Sad

If you are going to play naROSE, yes, you have to decide what skills/build you want. But since FreeROSE has a reborn system and you accumulate a lot of SP's, then you won't have a problem. You can get all the skills you want! Laughing There will be no more skill restrictions!

...Hala kayo sa raider... may cloak na nga may evasive pa hahahaha!!! Tapos ang mystic knife nila may 10sec sleep. To balance classes, I think Terr0 should make some changes on that...
XenoFantazy
XenoFantazy
Hunter Dalping

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by renzhouken Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:47 pm

talga kuya XENO BTW i dont see you in game why pala?
ganda ng raider buti nalang d ako gumawa ng scout mas okey na yata skills nya ngayon noh? yung s bourg nga po pala sbi nila PAng AOE lahat ng skill thats a wow eksakto bourg gamit ko now ahehehee..... happy na ako pwede pla mag buffer n healer na cleric wwwwweeeeeeeeeeeee.... Very Happy
renzhouken
renzhouken
Ruper Captain

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoFantazy Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:37 pm

renzhouken wrote:talga kuya XENO BTW i dont see you in game why pala?
ganda ng raider buti nalang d ako gumawa ng scout mas okey na yata skills nya ngayon noh? yung s bourg nga po pala sbi nila PAng AOE lahat ng skill thats a wow eksakto bourg gamit ko now ahehehee..... happy na ako pwede pla mag buffer n healer na cleric wwwwweeeeeeeeeeeee.... Very Happy

Oo, lumakas nanaman lalo ang raiders. They could easily change their weapon from katar to dual and vise versa. They can master all skills provided that they have enough SP's... which won't be a problem in FreeROSE because you can accumulate tons of SP's here. Nabasa ko nga marami AoE ang bourg pero di ko masyado tinignan skills nila. Ang alam ko launcher-type ang maraming AoE skills.

Nabanned po ako. Magtanong ka na lang sa mga addict mag FreeROSE. Alam nila reason.
XenoFantazy
XenoFantazy
Hunter Dalping

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:37 am

renzhouken wrote:@Xeno

we all need to download the client for the updates.. but that doesn't mean that Admin can't change anything there.. if he wants to create his own style of balancing class skills, he can do so..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by LordChaos Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:37 am

I've played a DEX cleric on an iRose server before. Their main purpose is to critlock their enemies, they attack with a bow from affar at a very fast speed and make it extremely difficult for their enemies to get near them. Though this is evo and not iRose could you perhaps be talking about a different type of DEX cleric then I am?

LordChaos
Mini-Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 6
Main Character : LordChaos
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by renzhouken Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:33 pm

I dont know if dex adds atk speed. But for sure sen and str type of clerics will always be a good choice... But let us wait and see on what dex can add up...
renzhouken
renzhouken
Ruper Captain

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down