FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Nice Giving

4 posters

Go down

A Very Nice Giving Empty A Very Nice Giving

Post by zanestu Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:46 am

I was playing rose today when i saw lumerez asking for someone who had their shop opened so i asked him how to put shapprie jewel in a weapon so he brpught me to the storage and he said he had a +5 gun it turned out to be +6 i handed over the jewel and he put it in the socket for me then he gave me a gun called shock impact. i WAS SO SURPISED WHEN I SAW THE ATT 545. the jewel was inserted in it and i didnt have to pay a single penny. i try to offer to pay but all he wanted back was me to be happy.

This is way to big just to be on off topic but im not gonna go against the rules.

ThX Lumerezz

zanestu
Mini-Choropy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Forum SCORE
HP:
A Very Nice Giving Left_bar_bleue600/600A Very Nice Giving Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

A Very Nice Giving Empty Re: A Very Nice Giving

Post by MOST_WANTED™ Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:19 am

Thats nice! A Very Nice Giving Icon_biggrin
lemurez is a pretty friendly player he would do that usally for starters around lvl 150 Smile
MOST_WANTED™
MOST_WANTED™
Elder Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 117
Main Character : **MOSTWANTED**
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Forum SCORE
HP:
A Very Nice Giving Left_bar_bleue600/600A Very Nice Giving Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:59 am

nice.. yeah dude, he do things like that ingame.. even when i was still a player, he gave me items and help me train my character cheers. thanks Lem!
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by death10 Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:38 pm

but remember you should also be careful to whom you trust some of them are ill hearted and would only like to give you items that they dupe so that when admin check the database you would be eventually banned because of that item
death10
death10
Elder Mammoth

Male
Number of posts : 590
Main Character : **DivineDeath**
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Forum SCORE
HP:
A Very Nice Giving Left_bar_bleue300/600A Very Nice Giving Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down