FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to baptize these monsters..

4 posters

Go down

Time to baptize these monsters.. Empty Time to baptize these monsters..

Post by Terr0risT™ Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:36 am

Ok, we're done with suggesting names for our new weapons, now it's time we give names to some of our mobs. Let's start with the BEASTs and the YETIs since they all have the same name and there's really nothing that uniquely identifies them except the differences in their looks. So here we go.. I want you to think of a monster in Lion's Plains and Pasonanca Park, get a screenshot beside them, post it here, and suggest a name. To see how your new names would look like, check the screenshot below. I took it using our custom client.

Time to baptize these monsters.. Mummyhw0

Ok, I know it doesn't have to be "Sexy Mummy". Razz We can still think of a better name, but that's just to show you how things will come out when we're finally done with this project.

Again, post a screenie of a monster, then suggest a name. But please remember that this is a game.. so don't try to suggest names like "Sharon Cuneta" or "Britney Spears". Think of something game-related. ok? Wink
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Time to baptize these monsters.. Left_bar_bleue600/600Time to baptize these monsters.. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Time to baptize these monsters.. Empty Re: Time to baptize these monsters..

Post by death10 Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:26 am

sir i have a suggested name to that monster with your screenshot of beb0tniKhell we could call them sexbomb bow because players call those female yeti's sexbomb
death10
death10
Elder Mammoth

Male
Number of posts : 590
Main Character : **DivineDeath**
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Forum SCORE
HP:
Time to baptize these monsters.. Left_bar_bleue300/600Time to baptize these monsters.. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheche19 Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:34 am

lol DD sexbomb..? hehehe parang nakakatawa name,,, i sugges sir (zumbie) parang zumbie kong mag lakad eh...
Cheche19
Cheche19
Choropy

Female
Number of posts : 69
Main Character : Cleric
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:28 pm

SexBomb?.. lol! .. reminds me of the old days.. xxxpam2xxx***, JerylL***, RockMyWorLd*** and RoyalChief*** hunting at our favorite spot.. SexBombs' section.. ahaha!..
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Time to baptize these monsters.. Left_bar_bleue600/600Time to baptize these monsters.. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down