FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The so called Compensation...

4 posters

Go down

About The so called Compensation... Empty About The so called Compensation...

Post by mhaeraz24 Mon May 28, 2007 7:38 pm

hmm im still pissed off from what i lost imagine 70 lvls, 25m zuli, 2 Peridots(3) and a Glorious Dual Weild +(5)... But any way Here a suggestion how about extending the exp and drop event cause 1 day of high EXP and Drop could not Compensate for what other people lost! I would suggest a few more days of EXP drop Extension or this server will definitely loose some PISSED OFF members..
mhaeraz24
mhaeraz24
Royal Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Back to top Go down

About The so called Compensation... Empty Re: About The so called Compensation...

Post by KALUPITAN Mon May 28, 2007 9:18 pm

yah.. hope GM tero would extend the exp and drop event.
cause not all players have known that they lost lvls, items, zulies.
KALUPITAN
KALUPITAN
JellyNut

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Back to top Go down

About The so called Compensation... Empty Re: About The so called Compensation...

Post by Terr0risT™ Mon May 28, 2007 11:58 pm

database was already fixed... nearly had a migrane figuring out were the error was. But I did my best to fix it just so that everyone might be happy.

When things like this happen, please understand that I do not want it, and i'm doing everything I can to give you a better, more stable server..
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
About The so called Compensation... Left_bar_bleue600/600About The so called Compensation... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by techkid_real Tue May 29, 2007 10:42 am

Terr0risT, whats a migrane? o.O, somewhat like brain attack?
techkid_real
techkid_real
Hunter Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Tue May 29, 2007 1:51 pm

LOL, not really the serious thing.. just a little headache.

I'm still keeping my brain intact.
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
About The so called Compensation... Left_bar_bleue600/600About The so called Compensation... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by mhaeraz24 Tue May 29, 2007 10:36 pm

thnx mister Terr0risT or is it GM Terr0risT or you already quit being GM and just maintaining the server!. Surely i understand what you are going through as if you have technical support Employees you did everything by your own and i know its hard! Forgive me for becoming pissed and hope you also understand cause after a buzzy day at work my only pass time is Free ROse, and the when you log-in you found out that POOF all your grinding is GONE! Any way im happy that every thing is fixed again GOOD JOB SIR. More Power to our Server....
mhaeraz24
mhaeraz24
Royal Jelly Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by genokun* Wed May 30, 2007 8:08 am

Terr0risT is the Main Admin for this game also GM, but lately he is chilling!!oooo i got an cold chill!! and the Founder of this game...but to be called Mister...is kinda over board!! He isnt tat old!! Last time I got called Mister in the game, i almost blew up!!

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Post by mhaeraz24 Wed May 30, 2007 8:15 pm

genokun wrote:Terr0risT is the Main Admin for this game also GM, but lately he is chilling!!oooo i got an cold chill!! and the Founder of this game...but to be called Mister...is kinda over board!! He isnt tat old!! Last time I got called Mister in the game, i almost blew up!!

My BAD heheheheheehhe LOL bounce lol!
mhaeraz24
mhaeraz24
Royal Jelly Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down