FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

effects of always changing the Iconfig...

5 posters

Go down

effects of always changing the Iconfig... Empty effects of always changing the Iconfig...

Post by chantyl Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:17 pm

uhmmm this month i notice that the iconfig and the IP address main website change several times... the problem is many of the players and especially new players don't know what to do when they can't connect... i encourage some of my friends to play Freerose but due to always changing of the site and the Iconfig they find it hard to connect... i hope that the server will soon be ok so that we can stay in one Iconfig or IP address and we don't have to deal with problems like this...Sad

pardon me for my wrong grammar... that's all thank you...

sheeeeeeeetttttttttt hirap na hirap aq mag english amf.... XDXDXD
chantyl
chantyl
Dalping Leader

Female
Number of posts : 164
Main Character : xxqUestioNxx
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Forum SCORE
HP:
effects of always changing the Iconfig... Left_bar_bleue109/600effects of always changing the Iconfig... Empty_bar_bleue  (109/600)

Back to top Go down

effects of always changing the Iconfig... Empty Re: effects of always changing the Iconfig...

Post by Orihime_Inoue Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:23 pm

yea im with you on this juuuy... i ask some of my friends from crunchy and deviantart to join freerose but... they find it hard to connect also so they end up not playing :C
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 442
Main Character : **iNoue** DELETED
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Forum SCORE
HP:
effects of always changing the Iconfig... Left_bar_bleue163/600effects of always changing the Iconfig... Empty_bar_bleue  (163/600)

Back to top Go down

effects of always changing the Iconfig... Empty Re: effects of always changing the Iconfig...

Post by CIDGE Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:45 pm

That is a technical problem. it is due to unstable connection of PLDT or internet connection(maybe). AS OF NOW this is the onl way to make our server stay online. Our server will run smoothly once it is fixed. Just be patient and wait for the fix iconfig or IP.
CIDGE
CIDGE
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 321
Main Character : **CIDGE**
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Forum SCORE
HP:
effects of always changing the Iconfig... Left_bar_bleue70/600effects of always changing the Iconfig... Empty_bar_bleue  (70/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:02 pm

everyone knows that already >_> Rolling Eyes
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:
effects of always changing the Iconfig... Left_bar_bleue163/600effects of always changing the Iconfig... Empty_bar_bleue  (163/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by chantyl Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:30 am

ahahah kaw tlga CIDGE oh...
what am i saying is the effects not the cause because we who active in forums already knows that...
chantyl
chantyl
Dalping Leader

Female
Number of posts : 164
Main Character : xxqUestioNxx
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Forum SCORE
HP:
effects of always changing the Iconfig... Left_bar_bleue109/600effects of always changing the Iconfig... Empty_bar_bleue  (109/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by CIDGE Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:41 am

ay hehehehe

Effects:

1. matrabaho:we need to overwrite the iconfig and the laucher kung new launcher

2. nakokonfuse ibang player dahil ng lama nilng dating site ay wala na hehehehe

3. yung mga di alam ang gagwin na ioverwrite iconfig kalanila wala na freeRose

4. maraming bumibisita sa forum hehehehehe para idownload ang Iconfig

5. maraming magpopost ng DI PA BA ONLINE SERVER?

eheheheheehheeh
CIDGE
CIDGE
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 321
Main Character : **CIDGE**
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Forum SCORE
HP:
effects of always changing the Iconfig... Left_bar_bleue70/600effects of always changing the Iconfig... Empty_bar_bleue  (70/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by renzhouken Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:48 pm

well you can't others when posting "online po ba ang server" kasi yung iba hindi masyado nagbabasa or nagegets ang instructions...
renzhouken
renzhouken
Ruper Captain

Male
Number of posts : 496
Main Character : LordKazuyen** BabyKazuyen** BebotKazuyen
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Forum SCORE
HP:
effects of always changing the Iconfig... Left_bar_bleue600/600effects of always changing the Iconfig... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by umpog Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:15 pm

siguro ang maganda nyan is encourage nlng natin na maglaro mga friends natin ng freerose pag stable na ang IP... sana bago mag febuary maging ok na ang IP ng server natin kasi marami akong mga tropa dito na ROSE adict ^ ^... nakita kasi nila mga items ko(+9) and they were very excited to have those too^ ^... mga arua players kasi sila ^ ^ and willing daw sila lumipat...
umpog
umpog
Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 91
Main Character : UmPoGBeTLoG™
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Forum SCORE
HP:
effects of always changing the Iconfig... Left_bar_bleue600/600effects of always changing the Iconfig... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:06 pm

everytime na mg change ip 5 na pc ang inaayos ko... and ung isa 30min-1hr ride from my place
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum