FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which GMs do you like Best and WHY??

2 posters

Go down

Which GM so far you enjoy talking to??

Which GMs do you like Best and WHY?? I_vote_lcap19%Which GMs do you like Best and WHY?? I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 6 ]
Which GMs do you like Best and WHY?? I_vote_lcap19%Which GMs do you like Best and WHY?? I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 6 ]
Which GMs do you like Best and WHY?? I_vote_lcap13%Which GMs do you like Best and WHY?? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
Which GMs do you like Best and WHY?? I_vote_lcap13%Which GMs do you like Best and WHY?? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
Which GMs do you like Best and WHY?? I_vote_lcap16%Which GMs do you like Best and WHY?? I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 5 ]
[ 4 ]
Which GMs do you like Best and WHY?? I_vote_lcap6%Which GMs do you like Best and WHY?? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 31

Which GMs do you like Best and WHY?? Empty Which GMs do you like Best and WHY??

Post by JamesonTaylor**BANNED** Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:04 am

This Statistic is not to use to determine who is bad or good.

Just to use to know what are good about the GM that you like about him or her.

This is used to compile ideas, and make an sum rules for GMs and better gaming experience for players!!

Please Help by post in this format:

GM IGN:

Pros:

Cons:

Comments:

Note: Terr0risT is not in the poll, because he is the main admin. And he is busy and rarely on the game!!
JamesonTaylor**BANNED**
JamesonTaylor**BANNED**
JellyNut

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Back to top Go down

Which GMs do you like Best and WHY?? Empty Re: Which GMs do you like Best and WHY??

Post by techkid_real Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:40 pm

GM IGN: Foxzombie, AznKitty & GeNo
Pros: ? Fun chatting with them.
Cons: -.-"
Comments: Other GM just need to brush up their chatting skills Smile
techkid_real
techkid_real
Hunter Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Back to top Go down