FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pROSE Shutting Down...more to go...

3 posters

Go down

pROSE Shutting Down...more to go... Empty pROSE Shutting Down...more to go...

Post by genokun* Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:13 am

Philippine Rose Online on August 6, 2007, at precisely 12:00 noon.

Tats the shut down schedule for those who plays it!!

and there are more server like them getting shut down soon.

genokun*

Back to top Go down

pROSE Shutting Down...more to go... Empty Re: pROSE Shutting Down...more to go...

Post by janice Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:03 am

really? where'd you get this news?
janice
janice
Mini-Jelly Bean

Female
Number of posts : 8
Main Character : wHiTeMaGe
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Forum SCORE
HP:
pROSE Shutting Down...more to go... Left_bar_bleue8/600pROSE Shutting Down...more to go... Empty_bar_bleue  (8/600)

Back to top Go down

pROSE Shutting Down...more to go... Empty Re: pROSE Shutting Down...more to go...

Post by Terr0risT™ Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:09 am

This sad news was posted on their forums. Triggersoft ceased to offer support and consequently forced Philippine Rose to try Free 2 Play. Apparently, this mode seems not to be working good.. or there could be other reasons.

Whatever those are, I personally feel depressed about the news as I too played a good time in that server.

pRose was the reason I got hooked into this game.. maybe the reason why FreeRose was born too. I have no idea how this news will affect the thousands of Philippine Rose gamers.

But anyhow, to the admin and staff of Philippine Rose;

"You've done a superb job introducing this hell of a game to us! I thank you from the deepest seat of my heart..."

-from the admin of FreeRose

============================
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
pROSE Shutting Down...more to go... Left_bar_bleue600/600pROSE Shutting Down...more to go... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by viperj2war Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:18 pm

i to played prose for 2 years, i to will miss the happy days and frends on that server,.. better for us we have freerose still booming till we set foot on the 7th planet more power admin and Godbless you and ur family!!! tnx tnx tnx

Cheers! Very Happy
viperj2war
viperj2war
Red Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Forum SCORE
HP:
pROSE Shutting Down...more to go... Left_bar_bleue600/600pROSE Shutting Down...more to go... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down