FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

there is sumthign wrong with ym friends item he got.....

2 posters

Go down

there is sumthign wrong with ym friends item he got..... Empty there is sumthign wrong with ym friends item he got.....

Post by flamethro195 Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:03 pm

his item wus like a mask wen he tried it on, but nothing happened, the item had no name and no picture, for sum reason he said, and it had no description... can sumone tell me wut this strange item is so i can tell my friend?
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

there is sumthign wrong with ym friends item he got..... Empty Re: there is sumthign wrong with ym friends item he got.....

Post by aznwarlord00 Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:59 am

try dropping it on the ground and check its name
if the name is in cpu language means the item is bugged or messed up
aznwarlord00
aznwarlord00
JellyNut

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Back to top Go down

there is sumthign wrong with ym friends item he got..... Empty Re: there is sumthign wrong with ym friends item he got.....

Post by genokun* Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:53 am

flamethro195 wrote:his item wus like a mask wen he tried it on, but nothing happened, the item had no name and no picture, for sum reason he said, and it had no description... can sumone tell me wut this strange item is so i can tell my friend?

huh tats odd!! How would he know its an Mask when the items is an No Picture BOX. Cause it would be WHITE!! Only way to get that item is either as an GM coded an item wrong. Or someone is hacking the server to get free items!!

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Post by aznwarlord00 Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:12 am

i picked up and item with a blank picture before
i didnt know what it was so i sold it in the shop
aznwarlord00
aznwarlord00
JellyNut

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by genokun* Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:18 am

aznwarlord00 wrote:i picked up and item with a blank picture before
i didnt know what it was so i sold it in the shop

tats a good thing too do!! Cause some of them actually LOCKs up your account PERM. even Admin can not unlock it!! TRose Error!! Some players even had to Make an New Character from the LAST Database that Admin HAD!!

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down