FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dealer 2nd job change quest guide

3 posters

Go down

Dealer 2nd job change quest guide Empty Dealer 2nd job change quest guide

Post by thesuper7 Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:20 pm

This is my first guide so it might have errors and etc if i've missed anything please tell me.
Requirements:
Level 100
Steps:
1) Start by talking to the mayor at level 100 and he should have the scroll on his head

2) talk to Mildun the ferell guild merchant on the way to the East side of the map

3)Next go to goblin cave (/go 8 and go to area B2 and on the South West part there should be the Supreme Goblin kill him until you get the emblem it won't be in your inventory so open your quest guide alt+Q

4) after you have obtained the emblem go back to Mildun

5) he will tell you to go to Hoster or Hector (theres only one guy in kenji beach that starts with a "H") in kenji beach. I found an easier way to go to kenji beach now just go to George of Silence (/go 14) and right behind you is Kenji Beach go South until you reach to the town and find him.

6)He will tell you to kill the the supreme kwaf he is right behind him if you don't see it spawn then head a bit East where you see a bunch of Kwafs and there you will see him. Obtain 5 pieces and go back to Hoster.

7)He will then tell you to talk to Jones the historian in Junon(/go 3) all the way South and possibly a bit to the East side where the tower is.

8)He will tell you to get some scales in the Gorge of Silence(/go 14) and kill the Supreme Golem. This will take awhile so be patient.The Golem is near the center of the map go East until you see him.(He will stick out because he is not a yeti) If you look at the map near the East side you will see two bridges cross the first one then take the one West side and that should be where the golem is.

9)After you have obtained the scales go back to Jones and he will give you the recommendation and tell you to go back to the mayor.

10) unfortunately i got bugged and was unable to talk to the Mayor anyways he will ask you to give 200k which you should have by now and thats the end.You will then obtain the sporty frame for your cart.

Rewards:
The level 100 Dealer Set.
and the Angel wings(movement speed +60)
and i think you get 15 bindrunes and 15 talismens
100 fishes which heal 2650hp
100 piru kiru which heal 375 mp
Sporty Frame *Thanks to Icewing for this*

Last edited by on Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:00 am; edited 4 times in total

thesuper7
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Back to top Go down

Dealer 2nd job change quest guide Empty Re: Dealer 2nd job change quest guide

Post by Icewing Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:26 pm

seems ok, and the last prize is a sporty frame i do belive, i stoped at the golems. oh and also this is for dealer only quest. i think the others are different slightly
Icewing
Icewing
Big Pumpkin

Female
Number of posts : 100
Main Character : [GM]Icewing
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by thesuper7 Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:01 am

Thanks

thesuper7
Mini-Jelly Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by zkamuiz Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:21 pm

hmm i dun think i got the talis...didn't check lol...but nice guide there...i used it not knowing it was from you rofl

zkamuiz
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by thesuper7 Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:12 am

Well it's only for dealers lol the others are different and i just saw 15 talis and 15 binds poped up so i thought it was part of the quest.

thesuper7
Mini-Jelly Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down