FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING - IMPOSTER ON GAME - DONT TALK TO HIM or HER

2 posters

Go down

WARNING - IMPOSTER ON GAME - DONT TALK TO HIM or HER Empty WARNING - IMPOSTER ON GAME - DONT TALK TO HIM or HER

Post by genokun* Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:14 am

OMG...I was only away for lets 3 days...LOL ONLY 3 DAYS...this game went from 90 players to 40 players. I am back to USA...still morning here. But to see 40 Players OMG.

anyway...here are some news I got from people in my FAMILY. Still trying to figure who the BEE HAG is it. Using my name around the game to get FAME or what ever their stupid GOAL is.

Heres something they did!! Gave out Zulies...lol I even read some post before I posted this one!! Some players got Lots of Zulies for no APPARENT Reasons. Janice my cousin, told me, of one some on in this GIANT Family...is trying to do something stupid. To promote me to write an Instant Message to Triggersoft. LOL...if I would write it, I would done it weeks ago. Why am I still writing this post. "when I said its my LAST POST"

This is What I KNOW. Some RETARD named ZuZuZu went around spilling my information AROUND on the GAME. Giving out money for stupid REASON "GeNo's LEFT OVER" lol!!! On my GeNoJr there was only around 1billion left in bank and 300mil on me. and Adds tat all UP. Does not even Have enough to Hand out. Dont go OMG...1billion...

anyway...if you seen TAT RETARDED ZuZuZu...PHUK him OFF...(Terr0 I just had to write that!! - edit it later when U read it)

The Only 2 players I would Known playing from what I asked them to are ONLY JaNiCe or NAroseONiSsAc. Only trust them not anyother ******************************(lol tats one long FOUL Language in asterik) All they gunna do it ask some simple question about, hows the game, how you like the game, any difference about the game. What you think about Earlier GM staffs, Current Admin...When they come asking you about me GeNo...I wish you do not answer it... Razz Razz Razz Razz

Terr0 if u notice my GeNoJr...there are only few Items on tat account I gave away. There are still plenty of HIGH Grade Items sitting in there. Do what you like, or just let it sit there. I might sometime swing by and say HI!! More work now, less time in game.

CYA ALL PPL.

P.S. when I found who that IMPOSTER is...be sure...he is never going to see DAYLIGHT again...CRAMP in tat 1yard by 3yard Jail Cell. With no Lights with an stainless toilet. for rest of his life.

genokun*

Back to top Go down

WARNING - IMPOSTER ON GAME - DONT TALK TO HIM or HER Empty Re: WARNING - IMPOSTER ON GAME - DONT TALK TO HIM or HER

Post by flamethro195 Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:42 am

I see Geno so this is the person your talking about...Just when i was having fun,*cough* and i did make a wrong decision,*sigh* everything he told to me about you wus it true? just asking >.> oh btw never pay attention to my age XD, iono i wus bored to say that. Cya again if nothing happens to me.
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

WARNING - IMPOSTER ON GAME - DONT TALK TO HIM or HER Empty Re: WARNING - IMPOSTER ON GAME - DONT TALK TO HIM or HER

Post by genokun* Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:47 am

flamethro195 wrote:I see Geno so this is the person your talking about...Just when i was having fun,*cough* and i did make a wrong decision,*sigh* everything he told to me about you wus it true? just asking >.> oh btw never pay attention to my age XD, iono i wus bored to say that. Cya again if nothing happens to me.

Cant answer your question about my status. But just to keep you safe, from knowing my background more. Its best not to dig too much. Cause once you found out, its too late to turn back. Next thing you know, is your Door Bell Ringing and MOB of people out side of your door step. If apartment, It will be on the door front, in the elevator, in the Front Door Lounge. Outside of Apartment, Back of Apartment door. Basically surrounded the whole Apartment. Not even your local cops can stop this.

SO DONT GO ASKING FOR INFORMATION ABOUT ME ON THE GAME. I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN MY FAMILY PLAYING THE GAME. THERE ARE others I dont know of, keeping tabs on my safety.

Oh yea, for my Avatar, I deleted it, the Signature, Admin Deleted. as for age. I screw it up.

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:51 am

ok good to know, good to know geno DAM ZUZUZ, grrrrrr if a mob of people comes to get me, i'd make sure i'd die before they get to me im jk but really man thats freaky for a mob of ppl coming to me....
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by genokun* Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:05 am

genokun wrote:OMG...I was only away for lets 3 days...LOL ONLY 3 DAYS...this game went from 90 players to 40 players. I am back to USA...still morning here. But to see 40 Players OMG.

anyway...here are some news I got from people in my FAMILY. Still trying to figure who the BEE HAG is it. Using my name around the game to get FAME or what ever their stupid GOAL is.

Heres something they did!! Gave out Zulies...lol I even read some post before I posted this one!! Some players got Lots of Zulies for no APPARENT Reasons. Janice my cousin, told me, of one some on in this GIANT Family...is trying to do something stupid. To promote me to write an Instant Message to Triggersoft. LOL...if I would write it, I would done it weeks ago. Why am I still writing this post. "when I said its my LAST POST"

This is What I KNOW. Some RETARD named ZuZuZu went around spilling my information AROUND on the GAME. Giving out money for stupid REASON "GeNo's LEFT OVER" lol!!! On my GeNoJr there was only around 1billion left in bank and 300mil on me. and Adds tat all UP. Does not even Have enough to Hand out. Dont go OMG...1billion...

anyway...if you seen TAT RETARDED ZuZuZu...PHUK him OFF...(Terr0 I just had to write that!! - edit it later when U read it)

The Only 2 players I would Known playing from what I asked them to are ONLY JaNiCe or NAroseONiSsAc. Only trust them not anyother ******************************(lol tats one long FOUL Language in asterik) All they gunna do it ask some simple question about, hows the game, how you like the game, any difference about the game. What you think about Earlier GM staffs, Current Admin...When they come asking you about me GeNo...I wish you do not answer it... Razz Razz Razz Razz

Terr0 if u notice my GeNoJr...there are only few Items on tat account I gave away. There are still plenty of HIGH Grade Items sitting in there. Do what you like, or just let it sit there. I might sometime swing by and say HI!! More work now, less time in game.

OKAY...I just LOG IN...char is still there!! owell...guess I will play around a bit. and tease u too. hehehehehehehehe pirat

CYA ALL PPL.

P.S. when I found who that IMPOSTER is...be sure...he is never going to see DAYLIGHT again...CRAMP in tat 1yard by 3yard Jail Cell. With no Lights with an stainless toilet. for rest of his life.

[size=18]OOPS Double POST...JUST READ THE WHITE EDIT!![/size]

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Post by genokun* Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:07 am

flamethro195 wrote:ok good to know, good to know geno DAM ZUZUZ, grrrrrr if a mob of people comes to get me, i'd make sure i'd die before they get to me im jk but really man thats freaky for a mob of ppl coming to me....

LOL they are not some bad Mafia or something. They are my Family. But strangely, works like an MAFIA when you look at them from above 5 story UP!! NOT ALL DRESS IN BLACK!!

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:20 am

ok good to know
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by techkid_real Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:55 pm

O.o, why you posting this thread? purpose? Just to tell the whole world?
techkid_real
techkid_real
Hunter Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down