FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Suggestions =D

3 posters

Go down

First Suggestions =D Empty First Suggestions =D

Post by CraftedArt Fri May 18, 2007 8:11 am

u should put lvl 100+ skill books in the npc , i know i know, there are. but not all of them.

cuz i wanted Mercenary Employment, Employ warrior, and Summon terror knights [ For Bourgeoris class] the summon terror knight that they do have is for artisans. it would be really useful for other people, and more convenient for other too. because sometimes people from the other side of the world barely get to see a gm on. and sometimes rarely.

and also a npc to collect rewards would be nice. but sadly too much coding to make it. and it may be bugged too. but w/e its just a suggestion =D
CraftedArt
CraftedArt
Dalping Leader

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Back to top Go down

First Suggestions =D Empty Re: First Suggestions =D

Post by cordialMunch Fri May 18, 2007 8:16 am

what npc sells 100+ skill books.????

cordialMunch
Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CraftedArt Fri May 18, 2007 8:27 am

the one in luna theres an npc near the warp portal in town.
CraftedArt
CraftedArt
Dalping Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Fri May 18, 2007 12:34 pm

That is a good suggestion CraftedArt, i've also thought about it even before i started operating this server. I hate to tell you this, but it really would not work for all of us.

Why? First, I have to edit a couple of files in the server. Then edit my client to test it. If it's successful, I can buy rare skillbooks in NPCs. Not really a problem in my part.

Now here's the problem. I will have to edit your Clients too, which is not possible, unless you're just a neighbor. Think about it this way, I will have to edit my files in my computer, and your files in your computer for all of this to work.

For now, we'll have to rely on GM's providing skillbooks for everyone. This is how it's done in every Rose Online private servers that I know.
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™

Forum SCORE
HP:
First Suggestions =D Left_bar_bleue600/600First Suggestions =D Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by CraftedArt Fri May 18, 2007 6:41 pm

now that i think about it, yeh, it would seem to work sadly. only if it did =D how convenient it will be.
CraftedArt
CraftedArt
Dalping Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down