FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoL, how is this possible? stupid if you ask me.

4 posters

Go down

LoL, how is this possible? stupid if you ask me. Empty LoL, how is this possible? stupid if you ask me.

Post by Icewing Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:41 pm

Total Accounts: 4694
Total Characters: 4515

I found this quite funny, a total 179 more accounts than charactors, so there must be 179 accounts which have no people in right ? Hmm.

Thought you would like a little check on this,

Thanks,
---------Onion
Icewing
Icewing
Big Pumpkin

Female
Number of posts : 100
Main Character : [GM]Icewing
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Back to top Go down

LoL, how is this possible? stupid if you ask me. Empty Re: LoL, how is this possible? stupid if you ask me.

Post by autojam Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:41 am

i got a friend who register his accnt and forgot the password so he created another but then he still forgot his password. i created his accnt and i use his birthday as his password and he now did not forgot his password. yes it may be possible that accounts are more higher than characters.
autojam
autojam
Red Jelly Bean

Female
Number of posts : 44
Main Character : **allyssa**
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Forum SCORE
HP:
LoL, how is this possible? stupid if you ask me. Left_bar_bleue600/600LoL, how is this possible? stupid if you ask me. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

LoL, how is this possible? stupid if you ask me. Empty Re: LoL, how is this possible? stupid if you ask me.

Post by Icewing Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:19 am

ya but that must meen there is ALOT more account than char's, cos most ppl( like me) have 5 characters
Icewing
Icewing
Big Pumpkin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:37 am

It is possible.

Everyday new accounts are being created. People register at the site and we know how registration is so easy. That's the first thing they usually do. Register before they even download the game.

Now comes the part where not all accounts get to really play: Technical Problems. I hope you know how people would always say.."I already created an account but cannot get it to the game".. installation problems, Trose errors, game guard things, computer crashes, etc. So they have an account, but don't have a character. Check the technical support section. I believe you know how people run into problems while getting the game to work in their computers.

Everyday accounts are being created. But we don't create new characters everyday.
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
LoL, how is this possible? stupid if you ask me. Left_bar_bleue600/600LoL, how is this possible? stupid if you ask me. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by lhouv26 Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:10 pm

i think that explains it @_@
lhouv26
lhouv26
Mini-Choropy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewing Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:30 pm

good one terror , thanks on that
Icewing
Icewing
Big Pumpkin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down