FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: FreeRose GM Application is now Open :: June 28, 2007

+30
adam1240
xxxpam2xxx
MAJIMBOO
death10
iternalfaiths
fly020
narose
aijie28
ElecHawk
Wraithechyld
Royal Chief™
Yunalesca
vyr
kahjye
chan
judo99
Biboy
misty
jacktoni
Aerith
jmjm221
Lemurezzz
techkid_real
Discodan
flamethro195
neonburst
gintokii
naisaechao
Icewing
Terr0risT™
34 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

:: FreeRose GM Application is now Open :: June 28, 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: :: FreeRose GM Application is now Open :: June 28, 2007

Post by kahjye Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:53 pm

Character name : JoyNer

Class : Raider

Sex : Male

Level : 203

Average playtime
per day : 3 ~ 4 hours

Game
Experience :Uhm..lemme count...i think its 4 years , since Irose
Been two times as an Event GM , once as a
Comunity GM which take care of comunity , market price

Why do I
Apply ? : Trying to increase donation rate , help to upgrade
server via donation by players and after the server
gets dedicated , i`ll try my best to improve the
comunity, and also , make lots of entertaining events

Additional Information : I`m addicted to rose and uhm..of course..i`m not gay lol , although i know nothing about c++ , but i know alot about freerose comunity :king: and , i speak some tagalog too...pu*ang in* m* , LOL hahahahaha , ako ikaw bad people Razz
P/S , Need a massage? PM ME LOL :afro:
kahjye
kahjye
JellyNut

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Back to top Go down

:: FreeRose GM Application is now Open :: June 28, 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: :: FreeRose GM Application is now Open :: June 28, 2007

Post by vyr Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:17 pm

European spot still open?

vyr
Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Yunalesca Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:10 pm

it is still open and nothing else has been hored we're in still on observing the applicants. we are still looking for GM's still!
Yunalesca
Yunalesca
Cowboy Pumpkin

Female
Number of posts : 127
Main Character : [GM]Yuna
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Forum SCORE
HP:
:: FreeRose GM Application is now Open :: June 28, 2007 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600:: FreeRose GM Application is now Open :: June 28, 2007 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by vyr Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:12 am

Okay thanks =p I doubt I'll get in but it's worth a try..

Character Name: Cindymon
Class: Soldier
Level: 80(I know it's low, only played it for a few hours)

Game Experience: I've been playing Rose for around 3 years, played a dealer till I quit. After that I made my own priv server so I could have fun with friends(so I know most commands).

About myself: My name is Cindy, I'm a girl(stating the obvious), I'm 18 years old and I live in Holland. I speak perfect English, Dutch and a little bit of German. I play rose around ~7 hours a day.

Why I want to be a GM: I love to help people, always have loved it and always will. I'm aware of the fact that I can help people without GM status but as GM the impact is much bigger.

^That's it =x

vyr
Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Chief™ Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:20 am

tidusyuna wrote:it is still open and nothing else has been hored we're in still on observing the applicants. we are still looking for GM's still!

hi! hhmm.. is there any chance that yOu'll Open anOther spOt fOr Philippine GMs?.. I really want tO help the cOmmunity.. just like Biboy, if he's nOt hunting Or in PVPs (well nOt PVP cOz i'm weak LOL).. i want tO give my spare time tO players whO needs help.. well, if there's a chance fOr us PH applicants, pls infOrm us.. thanks! peace Out!
Royal Chief™
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
:: FreeRose GM Application is now Open :: June 28, 2007 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600:: FreeRose GM Application is now Open :: June 28, 2007 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by kahjye Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:29 pm

but uhm..gamedl...terror is not looking for phils gm..uhm uhm..just inform by the way...uhm.... Smile
kahjye
kahjye
JellyNut

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemurezzz Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:42 am

so many U.S (and Ph o.O'')
i though to sign too..

you alrdy know im a twin brother from Aerith.
if not you know know.. Razz
ive done rose when trigger soft made it ..
actually same story as my brother did..:

Character Name:lemurez***

Class:Raider - Knux

Level:247

Average playtime per day:lol over 10 hours for sure

Game
Experience: i play rose online since triggersoft maded it, begun with
Irose, they closed, then i did NA-rose later they got pay-to-play i got
to private servers, i was [GM] on two rose's, Black-rose +Dutch-rose,
and i would like to help you and this server with my service also. i
gues u already know me, i am: lemurez (not Lemures) Zoepje, xXGameMasterXx, xXFreakyXx and PolyToxNl.
Btw my brother and i alrdy met the [GM]-Commands..
so there is no fun on it at all. As you can see im active on Forum and in Game (Atleast 10 hours a day).
i hope
i gave u enough information, if u wanna speak with me in mail? mail me
at: haasie15@hotmail.com

thanks in advance!
cya in game.
Lemurezzz
Lemurezzz
Small Clown

Male
Number of posts : 365
Main Character : lemurez
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Forum SCORE
HP:
:: FreeRose GM Application is now Open :: June 28, 2007 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/600:: FreeRose GM Application is now Open :: June 28, 2007 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wraithechyld Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:54 am

(will edit pending playing the toon more)
Character Name: Jabberwock
Class: Hawker
Level: 50
Average playtime per day:
I generally play 4-6 hours on weekdays, with the exception tending to be more on weekends. However, I will be heading back to college here in the fall and may not be capable of large scale time commitments due to course workloads.

Game Experience:
I play 4 online rpgs at the current. Most frequently is the addiction I can't escape, WoW, followed by guildwars, RF online, and now your Rose server. In the past I was one of the beta gamers during the NA rose opening and played off and on for Rose Evo. I am a gamer who prefers starting off basic and then rolling oddities/harder more difficult classes in games.

I am currently a 4th year undergrad of chemical biomolecular engineering, and part time freelance Ipod repairman. I am interested in becoming a GM for the purpose of expanding my horizons as a gamer and more importantly get a feel for what it actually takes for a game to run smoothly. When it comes to helping, I am more then happy to go what I can regardless of if I were a GM or a simple player. Due to Freerose in essence being a technically free server, I am most likely to continue to play, especially since I have never really manage to push all the way completely through in Rose.

Being as I have openly admitted being inexperienced at this game I will also admit that I am most likely not the best of choices at the GM position. However, I would like to at least make known that you can ask of me for tasks from simple player help to anything that I may handle with respect to status (player/GM) regardless of status on the server.

Catch you all in the Realm

Shawn

Last edited by on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wraithechyld
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Yunalesca Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:17 am

to those who are applying for GM's we would like to interview u. me (GMYuna), GMaznkitty, GMduken25 will have a a lil chit chat of u and ask questions about u. the interview will be on friday 8pm philippine time so that would be ok for all US,Euro and Asia aspiring GM's! please add me GMYuna ladyyuna2516@yahoo.com so that we can talk to u on friday!

btw, we use yahoo messenger so be aware ok!

good luck to all aspiring GM's!!!
Yunalesca
Yunalesca
Cowboy Pumpkin

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by naisaechao Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:43 am

so wat time would it be in the us. i live in California
naisaechao
naisaechao
Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by chan Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:37 am

tidusyuna wrote:to those who are applying for GM's we would like to interview u. me (GMYuna), GMaznkitty, GMduken25 will have a a lil chit chat of u and ask questions about u. the interview will be on friday 8pm philippine time so that would be ok for all US,Euro and Asia aspiring GM's! please add me GMYuna ladyyuna2516@yahoo.com so that we can talk to u on friday!

Uh shouldnt we also get the other two gm's names(sn) too? o.o;; and uh wat if we cant make the interview? (just saying)

Last edited by on Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

chan
Choropy

Male
Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:09 pm

tidusyuna wrote:to those who are applying for GM's we would like to interview u. me (GMYuna), GMaznkitty, GMduken25 will have a a lil chit chat of u and ask questions about u. the interview will be on friday 8pm philippine time so that would be ok for all US,Euro and Asia aspiring GM's! please add me GMYuna ladyyuna2516@yahoo.com so that we can talk to u on friday!

Do we add you on yahoo?
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Yunalesca Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:19 pm

no just add me instead!! and the 3 of us GM's will interview u on a conference. so 3 GM's and 1 aspiring GM. hope to see u guys ok!!
Yunalesca
Yunalesca
Cowboy Pumpkin

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by chan Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:10 pm

chan wrote:

Uh shouldnt we also get the other two gm's names(sn) too? o.o;; and uh wat if we cant make the interview? (just saying)
Um.. i dont think we US players can make the interview time,to us US players, 8PM in Flip is 4-5a.m in US x_x. So im wondering if u can set up a different time for us US applications Sad And just a suggestion, can we do the interview in the game instead? My yahoo messenger keeps crashing :O

chan
Choropy

Male
Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Yunalesca Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:27 pm

ill set another time for those who did not make it to the interview. just wait for another post for the sked

sorry for the inconvenience thank you!
Yunalesca
Yunalesca
Cowboy Pumpkin

Female

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by gintokii Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:33 pm

-deleted-
gintokii
gintokii
Red Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by techkid_real Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:32 pm

Hey terrorist, you have not decided on who to choose?
Well sorry if i was inactive.. this term or semester its a series of examinations and i need it to pass in order to get promoted. =/
techkid_real
techkid_real
Hunter Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:24 am

No he hasn't decided on any of the 3 gms yet techkid
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElecHawk Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:03 am

Character: ElecHawk

Class: Muse

Level: 70 (Sorta Nooby, just started but very used to MMO's)

Average Playtime: At max, the whole day, i have lots of free time.

Game Experience: I was in the free beta of Rose when it came out, and have been seeing how it turns out since then. Ive played alot of MMO's and also a bunch of free rose servers, but then my friend informed me on this server and by far, this is my favorite. Well that's it. Please dont judge on level, just joined like 3 days ago.^^
ElecHawk
ElecHawk
Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ElecHawk Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:04 am

O when are the final 3 GMs goin to be released.
ElecHawk
ElecHawk
Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by aijie28 Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:33 pm

Character Name:Lexar**

Class:Champion

Level:254

Average playtime per day:sat.sunday 12hours+ and 3hours if not

game experience:im playing rose since i turned addict in PC and i love rose....rose makes my life better when im high blood...

i want to be a GM bec. i didnt xperience to be a GM in any game bec. i know im a stupid man but if Terr0risT let me to be a GM ill take care the server and be a nice guy to all people ill answer the questions of all players and Terr0risT know im a LOYAL guy
aijie28
aijie28
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by narose Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:03 am

:queen: Name:Silverhand

class:cleric

level:133

Average playtime per day:It depends.Weekdays about 5-7 hours.Weekends about more then 9-11 hours

Game Exp: i played mutiple Rose online private severs totaling 4 months /ruffrose 1year and arua rose 2 year

Why do you want to become a GM on FreeRose? cuz i love to help ppl and i need to making it fun.

Thank you for reading. Very Happy

narose
Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethro195 Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:10 am

Elechawk he's not getting ppl from phillipines....
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fly020 Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:34 pm

Character Name :carl
Class:Raider
Level:300
Average Playtime Per Day:About 12 hours+

Game Experience:I have played roseonline for about 2 years already.I have tried many different roseonline and have been playing ever since beta.I have played nearly most private roseonline servers.

Why do you want to become a GM on FreeRose? I want to be able to help all the many new people coming to play this server. I can help some newcomers who may need help in questions on where they are not sure about.I could also help other gms if they need help.

How do you think you can help? I can do events and contests when i am allowed by the Admin(Terr0rist) to make the server more fun for everyone. I will be as informative as i can to help other people who may need help. I will kick those who uses inappropriate language, and are disobeying the rules.

How much game time are you willing to spend on FreeRose? I am willing to spend the as much time as I can until the other gms are on to get to help other people or until everyone is satisfied talking to me. It is a job of gms to make sure that the server is going right.I will spend all the time I can to help people in this server.

fly020
Mini-Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 4
Main Character : hawker
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by kahjye Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:08 pm

fly020 , why don`t i see your name in our top ranking of level 300?
kahjye
kahjye
JellyNut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next