FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading Problems, and exp suggestion.

4 posters

Go down

Trading Problems, and exp suggestion. Empty Trading Problems, and exp suggestion.

Post by flamethro195 Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:15 am

I lost 1 Peridot grade 7 gem. I was trading 2 to my other character, then wen i traded to the other character i only got 1. Do you think you can recover back my Gem Admin? I also wanted to ask if you could change the exp back to 600x exp. Lvling has been very very slow and the mobs got even harder. Some people want slow lvling and make more money, but their are others who may want to just lvl fast and be poor. I hope you can change the exp back to 600x and recover my gem. Ty
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Trading Problems, and exp suggestion. Empty Re: Trading Problems, and exp suggestion.

Post by aixan Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:52 am

yeah, i hope the xp rate goes back to x600. . T_T
aixan
aixan
Royal Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Back to top Go down

Trading Problems, and exp suggestion. Empty 2 p

Post by chan Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:49 am

flamethro195 wrote:I lost 1 Peridot grade 7 gem. I was trading 2 to my other character, then wen i traded to the other character i only got 1. Do you think you can recover back my Gem Admin? I also wanted to ask if you could change the exp back to 600x exp. Lvling has been very very slow and the mobs got even harder. Some people want slow lvling and make more money, but their are others who may want to just lvl fast and be poor. I hope you can change the exp back to 600x and recover my gem. Ty
LOL AT 2 P7s andy xD Hmm!scratch
And i kind of think the 300x thing should only last for people under lvl 150 bcuz once ur 150+ u lvl in like astarot kings,lions plains, and shikuku and those dont drop much items(unlses shikuku prison) So i think 600x should return to those above 150+ so lvling gets alittle faster o.o;;

chan
Choropy

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Back to top Go down

Trading Problems, and exp suggestion. Empty Re: Trading Problems, and exp suggestion.

Post by flamethro195 Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:10 pm

o.o
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Yunalesca Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:20 am

visit the technical poroblems/bugs/problems section!!!
Yunalesca
Yunalesca
Cowboy Pumpkin

Female
Number of posts : 127
Main Character : [GM]Yuna
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Forum SCORE
HP:
Trading Problems, and exp suggestion. Left_bar_bleue600/600Trading Problems, and exp suggestion. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down