FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I still get the TRose.exe error after overwriting it.

3 posters

Go down

I still get the TRose.exe error after overwriting it. Empty I still get the TRose.exe error after overwriting it.

Post by Mimi Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:08 pm

I still get the TRose.exe error after I overwrite it with the one on the step by step. I also tried to delete my character and remake them, but it doesn't seem to solve the problem. Does anybody know how I can get rid of the error? Please help. :3

Mimi
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Back to top Go down

I still get the TRose.exe error after overwriting it. Empty Re: I still get the TRose.exe error after overwriting it.

Post by flamethro195 Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:15 pm

hm.. have you went to the roseonline evolution folder and click the triggerdetect? I had problems like you before just kept redownloading and deleting the freerose patch, and after a few times it worked, no mroe problems. ^^
flamethro195
flamethro195
Moldie

Male
Number of posts : 329
Main Character : Soul**
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

I still get the TRose.exe error after overwriting it. Empty Re: I still get the TRose.exe error after overwriting it.

Post by Mimi Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:44 pm

Nevermind! Thank you for the help.

Mimi
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by amfoatah2 Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:01 pm

amfoatah2
Royal Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down