FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect

+120
wieger
ziekie
den13
Orihime_Inoue
umpog
MOST_WANTED™
dbrunelli11
draknet
criminalmind
adam1240
jutaime
heightz
aia
renzhouken
CIDGE
macoy009115
gordyusbitch
XenoFantasy™
Marey
Cheche19
jaxziel
fransh
katrina
luazinhadi
humandaka21
miko88
vahn12
teppei
lester6793
redhorseee
enzhocute05
kiiksuga12
death10
jenety
aixan
Royal Chief™
kheepur38
sher004
flamethro195
neogranny
AnimeHaru
Aznboi
chan
evamarz
chantyl
Aznwesman
aeross13
sinistersx
jack12454
rosebaby
vyr
dementor
jayardaman
hyonand
yutaro
marc44
3m3l
judo99
hitman19
Spiral
gothic3607
darapg
lilwolf
joyke
jays0n
dacca
Ikkaku
pdavid24
marcolim
ach3ra
Renkin
sandkingrazorpo
fxybmx05
kangyin
jetboy2007
JoeChance
chafic
kelvin13
fadedgreyx
Gracielo
kenneth22
Chris123
Catz7890
candycanexs
Heineken
Lordgrunty
autojam
Sasuke
JoBlo
Kauvaras
Oblivionx
Warwolf
einaah
stalefish445
tomtom90
Icewing
tochi17
noob
zeee08
sutasafaia
Pimpy
K_M7
jhunrhain0021
MySolace
jacktoni
rob
littlelilly
mimivzla
CraftedArt
hsiungz
ethezeil
ratedx
aaronds
ImYourDaddy
techkid_real
Bardukens25
frisky
partook
Terr0risT™
124 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect Empty Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect

Post by Terr0risT™ Fri May 18, 2007 1:22 pm

So you've decided to play Rose but don't know how to connect to us? Follow these simple step-by-step instructions and you'll be done before you know it.

STEP 1. Download the latest Rose Online Evolution game Client ---> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD. (If you're having a hard time downloading from this link, try the mirrors below).

Mirror 1 CLICK HERE

Mirror 2 CLICK HERE

Mirror 3 CLICK HERE

Mirror 4 CLICK HERE

Mirror 5 CLICK HERE

STEP 2. Install the Client. When installation is finished, close it and open your Rose Online folder. Find TriggerDetect.exe and double click it.

Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect Trigge10

Choose your desired resolution, and click APPLY.

Now, let's wait until UPDATE is done. You will know it's finished when you see "Play Rose Online" just like the picture below.

Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect Rosefinish

When it's done with the update, close it.

STEP 3. Download the FreeRose Patch. ---> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

FreeROSE patch MIRROR 1: CLICK HERE

STEP 4. Double-click freerosepatch.exe and install it to the directory where you placed your Rose Online game. For example:

If you installed your Rose Online Folder in

C:\Program Files\Triggersoft\Rose Online Evolution

then install the patch in that same directory. This is very important.

When installation is done, you will see 3 new icons in your desktop. FreeRose Launcher, FreeRose Website and Open Me First.

Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect Steps

STEP 5. Double-click Open Me First (Note that nothing will really happen, it will just load in the background). Delete the Official Rose Online Evolution shortcut so you don't get confused later on.

Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect Desktop

STEP 6. If you've already register an account on our main website, then just double-click FreeRose Launcher and enjoy the game!

REMEMBER: Update your game first before installing the patch. Doing the wrong thing will crash your game or give you errors.

FAQs...

1. I get TRose.exe errors when I login to the game. How do I fix this?

Download this file:
http://rapidshare.com/files/79660865/TRose.exe.html

Extract and overwrite the old TRose.exe file.

2. I still get a TRose.exe error after downloading your file.

If you still get this error after download/patching the old Trose.exe, it's most like that you're character got bugged. Delete the bugged character, and make a new one.

3. I'm getting some weird GameGuard Errors Everytime I play Rose Online.

Download this fix: GAMEGUARD FIX DOWNLOAD HERE

Unzip and copy/paste the files to your RoseOnline Folder.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:55 am; edited 20 times in total
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect Left_bar_bleue600/600Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect Empty Re: Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect

Post by partook Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:54 am

2. I still get a TRose.exe error after downloading your file.
If you still get this error after download/patching the old Trose.exe, it's most like that you're character got bugged. Delete the bugged character, and make a new one.

No that's not it either. It doesn't let me get into character select because I can't even get to the login screen without crashing.

partook
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Back to top Go down

Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect Empty Re: Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect

Post by frisky Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:09 am

I think, why you don't make one big EXE file, with installshield wizard, include all this things in that exe?, when the things go good and you find all working Wink, this will be more easy, not for me (i'm using Linux and BSD's...you now...)but for newbies, and this will be more confortable, if can't evo client and patch in one big exe ( because need to update main client), made new Patcher include all Wink

keep the good work!

(sorry for my bad english Razz)

frisky
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Bardukens25 Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:42 am

this is GM Bardukens i have a problem i still encounter servers are currently inspected. i wonder why. i followed all the instruction yet still this came up always... what can i do?
Bardukens25
Bardukens25
Elder Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Main Character : [GM]Duke25
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by techkid_real Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:03 pm

Same, i gotten it too, if you're banning me, you should just don't let me use my techkid char so that i can create new one from my account what.
techkid_real
techkid_real
Hunter Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by genokun* Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:29 pm

tidusyuna2516 wrote:this is GM Bardukens i have a problem i still encounter servers are currently inspected. i wonder why. i followed all the instruction yet still this came up always... what can i do?

If you got Server Inspection Error!! It meant your account have some major bugs, Terr0risT need to Ban is to prevent further Damage to server and DC when log in.

Please Just make an new Account and Character. as for gm, lol we can lvl up faster than normal players...so do not worry about your lvl and equips!! and lol zulies!!

as for normal player, just post your new account and new character, Terr0risT will be happy to help you out as much as possible to what he think is correct.

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Post by ImYourDaddy Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:36 am

i think i've followed the instruction correctly..
but still.. i get runtime error..
what should i do???

ImYourDaddy
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by aaronds Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:11 am

Why must we delete rose online evolution??wont it effect the free rose launcher?

aaronds
Royal Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ratedx Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:32 pm

Where can i download the networkframe thing??the dotnetfx or smthing like that

ratedx
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ethezeil Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:59 am

I've tried to download rose online evolution game client but its suddenly failed and when I opened the file there's an error says sumthin like "This program cant be read"

What a bother..

ethezeil
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by hsiungz Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:25 am

hi i'm new here
i cant seem to download the FreeRose Patch it says object not found
is it my problem or what......?

hsiungz
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:23 pm

hsiungz wrote:hi i'm new here
i cant seem to download the FreeRose Patch it says object not found
is it my problem or what......?

Hi,

I recently changed the path to our site download, but i already updated the links so all downloads will work now!

I'll see you in-game!
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:
Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect Left_bar_bleue600/600Step by Step Instructions on How To Connect Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by hsiungz Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:05 pm

I'm downloading the file now
thx dude

hsiungz
Mini-Jelly Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by CraftedArt Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:41 am

Hopefully it works for u =) and Enjoy the server man ;D
CraftedArt
CraftedArt
Dalping Leader

Male
Number of posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by mimivzla Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:39 pm

Hello... well i have downloaded tha launcher but the evo rose i already had it. Well i folowed you steps but when i press on the launcher it says.

"FreeRose Launcher .exe - Cant found the componnent"
Error at begin the application beause cant found out MSBVM60.DLL. The reinstalation of the application can solve the problem.

Could you help me to solve this problem please? T^T

Should i download again the evo rose? Because in the evo rose foller is a mess Razz i have a lot of stuff that i downloaded from another roses servers, but i couldnt play anything T^T.

Well i hope i can play this rose...

Please help meeee T^T... Thanks

mimivzla
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:05 am

I suggest, that you UNINSTALL your previous Rose Online game.. Go to control panel --> Add/remove programs, then remove your installation of Rose.

Next, make sure that you delete any leftovers.. Try to check the Triggersoft/Rose Online Folder and DELETE it. Completely erase it from your drive.

Now that you've cleaned up the mess, it's time to take a look at the Step by Step procedure I posted on this thread.

I hope you can join the game soon.. Everyone's waiting for you!
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by mimivzla Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:13 am

Hello!. I did all the steps but its th same, I reinstalled evo rose and the error is the same =/
Please help me T^T i really want to play in this server ='(

mimivzla
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:01 pm

Maybe you may need to check your OS installation.. if it's still conducive for a game like this.

Sometimes, our Windows XP computer can be so messed up that it doesn't allow some games to be played anymore..

Top reason is MISSING FILES.. those shared files that are required to run a program (like DLLs, etc.) if you lost them, it's hard to get them back.. unless you have a good restore point, or you can extract it from your installation CD, or if you download it from the web.

The most reliable solution to this problem however, is to reinstall your operating system. I know it's kind of hard for most people but it will ensure you'll have a good day using your computer again.
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by littlelilly Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:46 pm

mimivzla wrote:
"FreeRose Launcher .exe - Cant found the componnent"
Error at begin the application beause cant found out MSBVM60.DLL. The reinstalation of the application can solve the problem.

at first time i was playing free rose . . . It was ok . . . then i accidentally reseted my PC and come up with the same problem . . . then i search the net for solution and i found this thread . . . might help yah. . .

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-361625.php
ull find the explanation and the download link for the solution here. . .

or just download and install the VB-runtime pack in here. . .
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?releaseid=28337&area=top&ordinal=23

i hope this will help yah . . . Smile

littlelilly
Red Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by hsiungz Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:38 pm

hi its me again....
i downloaded the evo rose client but when i open it,it says setup.exe encountered
a problem and needs to close

pls help me ><

hsiungz
Mini-Jelly Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:52 am

hsiungz wrote:hi its me again....
i downloaded the evo rose client but when i open it,it says setup.exe encountered
a problem and needs to close

pls help me ><

Most likely your downloaded file was corrupted. Try to download the file again..
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by rob Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:08 pm

I did everything as stated in the Guide, but whenever I click [ Play ROSE] in the Rose Launcher, nothing happens.

I have xp64bit, is that again the reason?
I am sick, I am sick of it!
I can absolutely play nothing with that piece of a crappy OS!!

rob
Mini-Jelly Bean

Registration date : 2007-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Terr0risT™ Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:44 pm

rob wrote:I did everything as stated in the Guide, but whenever I click [ Play ROSE] in the Rose Launcher, nothing happens.

I have xp64bit, is that again the reason?
I am sick, I am sick of it!
I can absolutely play nothing with that piece of a crappy OS!!

It could be since the Launcher is definitely a 32bit application.. Lots of apps are not compatible with the XP 64bit.. hmmm.. why did you install that OS anyways?
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by rob Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:42 pm

cause I bought it on a tip of an (now) exfriend.

rob
Mini-Jelly Bean

Registration date : 2007-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jacktoni Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:02 am

hey iv download your game then i creat my char then DC

plsss give me some advice Sad im beging you
jacktoni
jacktoni
Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next