FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention to all GMs and FMs

5 posters

Go down

Attention to all GMs and FMs Empty Attention to all GMs and FMs

Post by genokun* Sat May 26, 2007 6:02 am

Attention to all GMs, to help the gamers know you Better, Plz help out by Introduce yourself a bit!! helps out the players know you are there to Help out!! (also this is an check in thread, to make sure there are active GMs on forum also, not just in game)

Plz post you IGN [GM]/[FM]:
*GM = GameModerator
*FM = ForumModerator

your job/class:

your hobby:

why you joined FreeRose:

what you want to contribute to this game:

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Attention to all GMs and FMs Empty Re: Attention to all GMs and FMs

Post by genokun* Sat May 26, 2007 6:06 am

IGN : GeNo

your job/class: [FM]/Cleric

your hobby: Playing Video game and working at NetworkAdmin. Swimming, Biking, Skiing, Parachuting (YeeeeBeeeee)

why you joined FreeRose: I joined, cause I want to have fun, and make this newly fresh FreeRose and awsome gaming server among all other servers on the Net!! Also Help out players with Technical and Gaming Issues!! Not only tat, make new friend from around the world!!

what you want to contribute to this game: Enjoy Life and Help out each other to Have MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE FUN!!

Hope to see you around the game!!

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Post by soggeh Sat May 26, 2007 6:17 am

Errr Yea Start By Telling me when the character server is up =P
soggeh
soggeh
Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CraftedArt Sat May 26, 2007 6:27 am

IGN: [GM]XCraftedArtX

your job/class: Bourgeois

your hobby: I like gaming ( no duh ), watching movies, Anime for sure, drawing concept cars when i have nothing to do,

why you joined FreeRose: I joined FreeRose because I wanted to Experience this server for learning how to make proper builds, and have further knowledge of what to do in a lowrate. and where to go =)

what you want to contribute to this game: I want to contribute my Assistance, and Yet have fun with others, I want to keep the server balanced and as secure as possible.

Exrta's that u may want to know about me.

Good side of me, I'm :

Helpful
Kind
Caring
Trustworthy
Loyal
Respectful
Responsible
Patient
and i also spend as much time on as possible to help out. Like for instance. Today I was late for my Physics test because some people were collecting their rewards, and was taking too long "accepting the Exchange". -__-"

The Bad Side O_O , so watch out:

I get angry when I find out u Lie. and I know. who's lying or not..

When people keep on going.... GM, GM ,GM, REWARDS, REWARDS, REWARDS. and thats when i'm currently helping someone else.

When people don't say "Please." It shows that u don't have manners. so when u ask for rewards. it wouldn't kill you to say "please." not only does this apply to me, but other gms also. So next time u see a gm and u want to collect rewards. Say " GM may i please collect my lvl ___ rewards" that shows that u have manners =)

and...

When people keep on asking for their lvl rewards and they have it -___-" and they say that they got it from their other account... firstly don't do that... ur going to get the same rewards when u lvl to that lvl again... so why bother? it just seems like ur scamming a gm.
CraftedArt
CraftedArt
Dalping Leader

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by genokun* Sat May 26, 2007 7:07 am

CraftedArt wrote:
When people keep on going.... GM, GM ,GM, REWARDS, REWARDS, REWARDS. and thats when i'm currently helping someone else.

LOL I know how you felt!! I got JUMPED OVER AND OVER on other games and more games!! I just starting to kik ppl who just kept on ignoring my mesg to them, "Wait in one line, you will get it when i get to u". Some ppl are just so Immature and EGOTISTIC!!

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Post by chris21 Sat May 26, 2007 10:59 pm

IGN: [GM]phantom4

your job/class: Raider

your hobby: gaming, movies, swimming, girls xD

why you joined FreeRose: I joined FreeRose because I wanted to find a server that worked for me, had good people, and was online alot, and i found that server (here)!!!!

what you want to contribute to this game: I want to contribute my help to others while also making sure everyone has a fun and good time on FreeRose!

Terror if u read this please dont kick me off GM team i'm gonna reboot my whole computer system and that should fix my problem and i should be able to play soon (i'll let you know when).
chris21
chris21
Red Flanae

Male
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by genokun* Sun May 27, 2007 1:00 pm

chris21 wrote:
Terror if u read this please dont kick me off GM team i'm gonna reboot my whole computer system and that should fix my problem and i should be able to play soon (i'll let you know when).

Chris, he wont kick you, im sure of tat!! Just your comp in funky!! We all know tat, this game somehow isnt 100% compatible with any computer!! Just stay calm, get the computer fix and come bak online!!

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Attention to all GMs and FMs Empty ^_^

Post by babyc0h23 Sun May 27, 2007 3:37 pm

IGN: [GM]Snap

class: Scout

hobbies: mainly about computer stuffs. gaming, surfing... programming,.. and other things that u can do with a pc.

why i joined?: basically, i want to know all the items, what do these items do. and also i want to experience the feeling of helping other newbie and old players,. BUT.., to all players, please dont come running to me and say, GM CAN I HAVE ITEMS? OR ZULIE AND I'M NEW HERE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, and u keep on repeating urself. Before u joined our server u shuld know the rules, we can give u items but that's for ur level rewards, we can also sell them but not give them for free especially items that's very hard to get. If u want to get ur rewards, just broadcast it and state ur lvl, then ill come to you. Another thing, please try to show some manners wen talking to GMs, i get pissed off wen players dnt knw how to respect, and i know someone who has this kind of manner.

Lastly,. I joined this server to make players have some fun and to enjoy the game..!

babyc0h23
Mini-Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Bardukens25 Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:24 pm

Sex: Male
IGN: [GM] Bardukens

hobbies: playing online games, ps2,ps3,psp going out w/ friends, hiking,swimming and sleeping ZZZZZzzzzz!!!!

why i joined: freerose is a famous private server which means if i am playing here its an advantage if i play to another server. but im sticking myself here!!! i am the big brother of GMYunalesca25.. a good GM even me!!!

just play a lot and i'll give rewards as soon as possible ok!!!
Bardukens25
Bardukens25
Elder Pumpkin

Male
Number of posts : 111
Main Character : [GM]Duke25
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down