FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION SIR TERRO regarding banning accounts...

3 posters

Go down

ATTENTION SIR TERRO regarding banning accounts... Empty ATTENTION SIR TERRO regarding banning accounts...

Post by LeiAndrew Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:10 am

Sir, with all due respect i think u should reconsider rules regarding banning accounts.. With all the posts ive read from players who innocently obtained duped items, i myself being a newbie in FreeROSE, is gettin scared already coz with all the items i have and bought, i might accidentally acquire a duped item. i certainly dont have any way of knowing it or verifying every item i have is duped or not.. i dont want to put all my hardwork into waste especially if i have played the game fairly.. i know its additional work on your part sir but im suggesting this idea to protect players who strictly play fairly and have put extensive effort in this game. Happy New Year sir and i hope that ud come up with a solution regarding this matter asap.. More power to FreeROSE!!!
LeiAndrew
LeiAndrew
Choropy

Male
Number of posts : 61
Main Character : LeiAndrew**
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Forum SCORE
HP:
ATTENTION SIR TERRO regarding banning accounts... Left_bar_bleue600/600ATTENTION SIR TERRO regarding banning accounts... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION SIR TERRO regarding banning accounts... Empty Re: ATTENTION SIR TERRO regarding banning accounts...

Post by Terr0risT™ Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:55 am

When I'm done with my current project, I should be able to have enough time to look into some aspects of my job as an administrator of this server. One is to lay down the rules regarding account termination when a duped item is found in one's inventory/storage.. to give you an idea, it's more like the rules set in most schools. 1st offense, 2nd offense and 3rd. 1st time your character is caught, the duped item will be deleted. 2nd time, the duped item including everything in your inventory and storage will be deleted. 3rd time, you can now say goodbye to your account.

Another thing is quantity.. HOW MANY duped items were found in your inventory or storage when you were caught. You might be given the set of punishments above if you only had 1 or 2 duped items. But if your whole SET is duped, and your accessories were also duped, it would be hard to believe you didn't do it on purpose. In this case, there's only one way to deal with it. Permanent Account termination.

So... just give me time. Right now I'm still working hard to finish our new client. Once I'm done with it, I can go back to taking care of the rest of my responsibilities.
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
ATTENTION SIR TERRO regarding banning accounts... Left_bar_bleue600/600ATTENTION SIR TERRO regarding banning accounts... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION SIR TERRO regarding banning accounts... Empty Re: ATTENTION SIR TERRO regarding banning accounts...

Post by LeiAndrew Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:05 am

kudos sir!!! i find that fair enough! sorry bout the "asap" thing. it just disturbs me a lot and makin me so paranoid whether my account will be banned anytime coz of the above mentioned argument/s.. i understand completely that u have ur scheds filled up.. Thank you very much sir! cheers
LeiAndrew
LeiAndrew
Choropy

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orihime_Inoue Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:13 am

lol he even sent me an sms when he got all worked up thinkin his account was banned lol

offtopic: lei ur 49? xD
Orihime_Inoue
Orihime_Inoue
Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 442
Main Character : **iNoue** DELETED
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Forum SCORE
HP:
ATTENTION SIR TERRO regarding banning accounts... Left_bar_bleue163/600ATTENTION SIR TERRO regarding banning accounts... Empty_bar_bleue  (163/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeiAndrew Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:25 am

u didnt have to say that iNoue.. lols.. jovitah made fun of me coz he expected id react overly if id be banned hahaha.. that jovitah is really gona have his day at go 1 or go 5 1 day lols..

dang 49? lol!

your big bro is still young okay? age topics are to be considered spam in this thread
Laughing
LeiAndrew
LeiAndrew
Choropy

Male

Forum SCORE
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down