FreeROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bugged Accounts/Characters will be Banned...

2 posters

Go down

Bugged Accounts/Characters will be Banned... Empty Bugged Accounts/Characters will be Banned...

Post by Terr0risT™ Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:49 pm

I'm sorry but I have to ban accounts with bugged characters.. these characters causes the server to crash each time they login.

We've had many Disconnects today caused by these bugged characters.

Again, I'm sorry but I have to ban your account. Please create a new one as it's also impossible for you to play again with your bugged characters.
Terr0risT™
Terr0risT™
ADMIN

Male
Number of posts : 485
Main Character : Terr0risT™
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Forum SCORE
HP:
Bugged Accounts/Characters will be Banned... Left_bar_bleue600/600Bugged Accounts/Characters will be Banned... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Bugged Accounts/Characters will be Banned... Empty Re: Bugged Accounts/Characters will be Banned...

Post by aaronds Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:24 pm

How do we noe whether our account is bugged??is it the IP adress u stated above?

aaronds
Royal Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Bugged Accounts/Characters will be Banned... Empty Re: Bugged Accounts/Characters will be Banned...

Post by aaronds Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:25 pm

And if u noe any1 with the bug tell them online so that they will make a new account..

aaronds
Royal Jelly Bean

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by genokun* Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:40 am

aaronds wrote:And if u noe any1 with the bug tell them online so that they will make a new account..

How can GMs and Ter0 tell players when Players GOT bug if they arnt Infront of the Server!! zzz, also this problems are mostly cause by the client side!!

Like Drilling an Weapon and putting an Gem in it!! Tat tends to Cause TRose and Disconnection. Some time using the weapon cause Disconnection!!

genokun*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down